timvds is offline Member

Where did the strength go??

i realized at the end of my last cycle that my strength increased into clomid therapy. it seemed that the more the AS was getting out of my system, the stronger i got.

now, one week into my next cycle, i feel the my strength decreasing. im still pushing the same weight and all, but i get tired between sets. less motivated, dont get me wrong though, ive already gained 10 lbs this week. actually in the last 6 days.

anyone else experiance this? i heard people mention you lose some strength during a cycle sometimes. any reason why?

any insight would be apprectiated. thanks

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Any changes in your diet maybe? Or maybe sleep.

Only thing I can really think of.

timvds is offline Member
    actually yeah come to think of it.. i sleep better when off cycle. i eat like a freakin horse on or off cycle so it cant be that.

anyone else get f'ed up dreams when youre on cycle? freaky shit like hurting people?? i mean, i wake up so pissed off sometimes i cant sleep. im not the only one am i?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    is the cycle the same? like jdogg said, diet or sleep changes?

timvds is offline Member
    no diet changes really, but sleep changes yeah. as i stated above

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing beats a mid day nap and evening work out

Granted you have time to take one :/

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I get those dreams too bro. But about the strenghth decrease I went through it my first three weeks of my cycle 2yrs ago. The reason why I think it happened to me was cause I knew I had started cycling and I just was depending too much on the gear alone to get me stronger. So I kind of slacked mentally cause I figured I would get stronger anyway. Then I got serious and said fuck it. I started eating right and around week four. Boom.. I felt the sust and deca blast off. One of my best cycles ever. But remember to eat and sleep right!!!!!

timvds is offline Member
    nah, its not that. my diet and routine are in check. i dont think its a mental thing at all... but the sleep thing, i get to bed about 11pm and wake up at 8. but i dont hink i sleep worth a damn at night. i wake up groggy as hell and i have these fked up drems about every night. i think that might be the problem.

any suggestions? and no, i dont want to take xanax or any other opiate. thanks

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Hey I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions but I have the f'd up dreams too. Mine are always me in the weight room or give advise. I can 't sleep and by the time my dreams get normal its almost time to wake up. I wa thinking about trying some kind fo sedative I don't know. Maybe that will help...

timvds is offline Member
    most of mine are real life situations. fighting with people i know or love. catching my g/f cheating and beating the hell out of her or fighting with people i work with. i know it sounds fked up and all but i never have these kind of dreams when off cycle.

all the test flowin through my system i guess

Nico is offline Associate Member
    I dont know what to tell u bro. But Whenever I have dreams about f..king people up. Like the ones u have. The next day I usually tell the person what I did to them in my dream, and I usually never have dreams like that with the same person ever again. Im not suggesting you do the same thing, because it can lead to a real fight. But thats what I do. .......Good luck with the dreams bro.

timvds is offline Member
    i think its the fina causing the dreams and all, but i dont want to stop using it ill figure it out though, thanks for the replies

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    from what i have heard your testoerone is highest in the morning. so what my geuss is, is that as your test builds all night it creates aggresion in your subconscious. i dunno, but thats the conclusion i came to in my last cycle. i always wanted to go buck wild in the morning, so i think its just the build up of everything. i tried some breathing techniques before i went to bed and it seemed to calm things a touch.

Thread Information