Zeed is offline New Member

Question Vet vs. Human Steroids

Guys,

Could you give me your thoughts on veterinary anabolic steroids ? I do know that people are using them, but what is actually the difference between human and vet grain besides the price.

Thanks

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    vet grade are made mostly in mexico. some people would argue that the standards for lab cleanliness as well as for the dosages of the great aren't as stiff for the mexi vet gear compared to human grade, and to an extent this is true.
    there are other options though.. you can get human grade gear really cheap overseas.. like less than 3 bucks for an amp of omnadren ... and you're less likely to get a controlled delivery when ordering from overseas than from a domestic, because they can't go up the ladder. (unless of course you're buying in bulk, in which case, you're at the top of the ladder.)

Zeed is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Thanks guys, it was very informative.

c5529 is offline Member
    the majority of what I'm using now is vet grade...I've never had a problem and have obtained the results that I was going after.....If you stick with the bigger name vet companies (i.e, Quality Vet, Denkall, Animal Power) you should be fine....just make sure that the hologram is on the package and that the tab has not been broken.....

bowie is offline Member
    Vet steriods are probally made in a cleaner lab then most UG labs. In Canada, vet steriods are right on tne money for mg/ml. So no difference. Maybe better then some UG labs.

inevitable is offline Member
    it all comes down to wat ur body reacts to better.. mine reacts to human grade better.. also human grade is filtered down to like .0008% while vet gear is only filtered to 6%

Aboot is offline Banned
    If you're getting your vet stuff from US or Canadian companies you are good to go. If it's Mexican, it's basically an UG.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont even watse your time with vet gear, its dirty and it doesnt work have a good as the human grade gear. Dont just settle for vet gear because you can find the good stuff, wait to do a cycle until you can find the real deal, you'll thank me.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    How do you think that the UG stuff compares to the VET Grade stuff within regards to the cleanliness and the aluminum cross contamination...?

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    How do you think that the UG stuff compares to the VET Grade stuff within regards to the cleanliness and the aluminum cross contamination...?
    u can't really compare it unless ur make it urself. u take a chance with ug's being sterile... i guess once u find a couple ug labs stick with them

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I would rather use vet grade in stead of a UG lab, just for the fact that you never really know what your getting from a UG lab, I mean somtimes this ****s made in peoples basements, you never really know whats in there. Nothing compares to human grade though.

Thread Information