LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

How often can I inject in glutes?

I believe injecting glutes everday would build up scar tissue. How often can I inject in each cheek?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    if you are doing ED injections switch it up with another muscle like your delts, ex: right glute, left delt, left glute, right delt

-Tose

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    if you are doing ED injections switch it up with another muscle like your delts, ex: right glute, left delt, left glute, right delt

-Tose
    Yea I usually rotate with lats, quads, and glutes. Glutes are by far my favorite though, just wondering if I can do them more often.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    well i believe it would vary depending on how many ml's you are using at a time, because i wouldnt think it would be safe to inject 3 cc's of oil twice a week

Latimus is offline Banned
    3ccs a week is the best way to go.....more then that leaves scaring that you can feel....

hit your upperbody....its actually easier i find...chest is a piece of cake....side delts actually widen.....bicepts and tricepts grow awesome peaks (dont do them unless you reseach how, you can mess them up if done improperly

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    3ccs a week is the best way to go.....more then that leaves scaring that you can feel....

hit your upperbody....its actually easier i find...chest is a piece of cake....side delts actually widen.....bicepts and tricepts grow awesome peaks (dont do them unless you reseach how, you can mess them up if done improperly
    3cc a week seems like a good idea.

Isnt the growth for those bodyparts because of the swelling?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    3cc a week seems like a good idea.

Isnt the growth for those bodyparts because of the swelling?

Yes. I am pretty sure there is no evidence to indicate that site injections actually make the muscle grow more the hypertrophy as a result of the AAS. There is some evidence to indicate that the swelling of the tissues allows them to possibly expand a bit easier because the muscle fascia latae has been stretched. In either case, site injections, if done right, are good to go.

Is spotinjections.com still on th web...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    Yes. I am pretty sure there is no evidence to indicate that site injections actually make the muscle grow more the hypertrophy as a result of the AAS. There is some evidence to indicate that the swelling of the tissues allows them to possibly expand a bit easier because the muscle fascia latae has been stretched. In either case, site injections, if done right, are good to go.

Is spotinjections.com still on th web...?
    Good info there bro. Never thought about the expansion because of the swelling of the tissues. Yea I love spotinjections.com. it's still on the web.

Thread Information