Thread: test after deca

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

test after deca

does anyone know what would happen if someone was taking a "Deca alone" for 10 weeks, than went on right after a test alone cycle then when the test was finished jumped on pct the proper way, would it be effective ? or would you shut down harder?

Aboot is offline Banned
    First off, what's the purpose of doing this?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    First off, what's the purpose of doing this?

I agree..

Why not just take them both. The correct way?

If you can't get any test now or cant afford it for some reason just wait until you get everything Test, Deca , anti-e and PCT. Then you will be all set.

no, i ask cause, i am currently on test/deca been runnin already for 12 weeks, another 6-7 to go.
    I usually talk to a selected few in the gym about gear once in a while, and i was tellin one guy in the gym about my current cycle, and he told me he is trying all deca for 12 wks than test for 10-12 wks right after, stacking one on top of the other, he started ramblin on , sounded like he knew what he was talkin bout, sayin stuff like the test will bring up test levels right after deca, so i was just askin , is it a good idea, will it work, or be effective, i think he's a member here, hope ya don't get pissed for me askin.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    thats bs. test surpresses ypur endogenous production like every other steroid . no, it is not effective, nor very wise to do.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Taking test will not "get your test levels right up after deca ". Deca will shut you down hard and test will keep you down. It is not a good idea to run deca alone, even if you use test after. It would be much more effective to use them as a stack and run them together.

When i finish my cycle , in about 6-7 wks.
    im runnin'
    sust 250 700mg/wk
    deca 500mg/wk
    When finished i would be on sust for 20wks
    and deca for 17 wks.
    I now have Clomi 2 70mL 35mg/mL , what doses should i take to come off properly and how many days/wk ?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I agree with the rest of the guys on this thread...do them together the right way.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    When i finish my cycle , in about 6-7 wks.
    im runnin'
    sust 250 700mg/wk
    deca 500mg/wk
    When finished i would be on sust for 20wks
    and deca for 17 wks.
    I now have Clomi 2 70mL 35mg/mL , what doses should i take to come off properly and how many days/wk ?

Is clomid all you have? Any nolvadex ? L-dex?

no nolva or l-dex, been takin tongkat and b-6 throughout.
    Any help on the clomid doses and days ?
    thanks

anyone who might know how to take it for the best recovery, and if i should throw anything else in with it ?

lvtitan is offline New Member
    i'm no fan of clomid. i would recomend nolvadex , it actually will work better and give you less sides. 40mg day first week, 20mg/day thereafter till done with pct.. if all u are going to use is clomid (god help you), run 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-7, and 50mg a day for the next 2-3weeks. clomid may make you suicidal, homicidal, act like a bitch on pms, and will probably screw ur eyes up w/streaks and flashes and make you think you are on acid. its just not worth it. threw all my clomid away nolva/hcg from now on for pct.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lvtitan
    i'm no fan of clomid. i would recomend nolvadex , it actually will work better and give you less sides. 40mg day first week, 20mg/day thereafter till done with pct.. if all u are going to use is clomid (god help you), run 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2-7, and 50mg a day for the next 2-3weeks. clomid may make you suicidal, homicidal, act like a bitch on pms, and will probably screw ur eyes up w/streaks and flashes and make you think you are on acid. its just not worth it. threw all my clomid away nolva/hcg from now on for pct.
    and you forgot to mention that liquid clomid is the nastiest tasting **** known to man!!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Thats a bit of an extreme comment of the Clomid. From what I have read those sides are rare. I have used it and didnt get any sides at all and I havnt seen many threads here with guys complaining about it, and the few that have, have been minor. Just my 0.02

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    PFFFFF

I'm willing to endure a couple minor side effects if it'll quickly bring my balls back and my natural testosterone production.

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    and you forgot to mention that liquid clomid is the nastiest tasting **** known to man!!!
    I mix mine with Gatorade... no taste at all.

i think you are talking about yourself here because u got bad sides from clomid i was on high dose of clomid on my pct 300mg first day 200mg for 10days & 100mg for another 10days along with nolva & proviron had no sides every one is different bro

slopland is offline New Member
    On my very first cycle, I used deca alone for 8 weeks. The gains I got were pretty good and solid. I kept almost all of them. But, if you can afford to stack, I would..but if not, you can still get good gains. You will also hear alot about deca dick, but I didn't have that affect. Mine was the opposite. BONER all the time!! But, it varies by person and so do the gains.

Thread Information