Another1 is offline Junior Member

Another gyno question - lump

Hey guys - I'm on my 2nd cycle. Currently doing 700mg Test E, 400mg Deca a week. Plus 35mg Dbol a day.

I'm going into week 5 and I have had pretty tender nipples the last few weeks. I've been taking 10 mg Nolva a day all throughout the cycle with .25 mg liquidex. And I've been doing 200 mg of B6 a day.

Just last night I noticed that there is a lump in each pec. Not directly behind the nipple but almost right above it. If I press on the lump it really hurts. I can't see any lactation.

Is this gyno coming on? You can't see it but you can feel it if you press around in there. AlIs this progesterone gyno coming on? Or is this from the test? Should I up the Nolva? Up the B6? Both?

Thanks,
    Another1

bowie is offline Member
    Yes that's gyno. Your fine with the b-6. You have to up your tamaxifen. Try 60mg/day for a week ,see if it gets better,then gauge from there if you need more or less. I get the same lump in my nipple about half way through each cycle. It takes me about 50mg/day of tamoxifen to fight it off. During pct I can drop down to 20mg/day for 6 weeks. That seems to take care of my gyno and that nasty,painfull lump. Hope it works for you.

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep sounds like gyno, if I was you I would stop the Dbol now, up the Nolvadex to 80mg per day and if it doesnt go away in a few days, go and get some Arimidex .

Another1 is offline Junior Member

Thanks

**** I was afraid of that. Okay I'm upping the nolva and maybe another 100 mg of B6 just to be safe.

I have lots of arimidex - liquidex actually but I'm only doing .25mg a day to fight off bloat. Should I up that as well?

Thanks!

Another1

Thread Information