thrawn5499 is offline New Member

best cutting/fat loss cycle

Hi I want to get back into weight lifting. I used to do some body building and worked some with a group called the power team. Anyway I injured my back badly at work and had to have back surgery. Since then I have gained a lot of weight. I am not sure of my body fat% but I do know I need to lose about 50 lbs. I eat healthy diet and exercise but that is doing nothing for me. I have never used steroids before but have been reading a lot about them. I am looking for the best cutting fat loss cycle. I was thinking of winstrol but I don't know what to stack with it to give me the best results.

I will give you my body size uncase that might help determine what’s best for me I am 6'3" and weight 285 lbs I have a 40" waste and 55" chest my biceps measure 20" don't know if you need this or not but there you go.
    thx for all the help.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro im going to tell you something that you may or may not know. Steroids are not the answer here. You need to get your diet in check and get a membership to a gym first. In your situation I think that steroids might hurt you in the long run because your tendons etc are not as strong as they used to be. When you take AAS you will experience a significant gain in strength and weight. With your already large frame this will not be good for your tendons. I have seen this time and time again.

Im just giving you my advise, its not a good idea at the moment.

Thx for your advice. i have a home gym with about 1200 lbs of free weights there is not a gym with in 90 miles that has the equipment i have (there is almost no gym to be exact) I do eat fat free foods i aslo stay under 2000 cal and i low carb too i just have an extremely slow metabalism. you might be right about the steroids being a ba idea... thats why i was asking

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    you have a home gym, but what are you doing for cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by thrawn5499
    Thx for your advice. i have a home gym with about 1200 lbs of free weights there is not a gym with in 90 miles that has the equipment i have (there is almost no gym to be exact) I do eat fat free foods i aslo stay under 2000 cal and i low carb too i just have an extremely slow metabalism. you might be right about the steroids being a ba idea... thats why i was asking

Not a problem bro.

the only thing i am doing for cardio is walking and very high reps

were you on the Power Team for Christ???? You know Randell Cunningham?

it was a similer team to that. isn't that one the awesome power team? the team i was with was a local group from st.louis when i lived there

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    were you on the Power Team for Christ???? You know Randell Cunningham?
    Dont mean to highack a thread but do yall think that Christian Power Team ever did steroids ??? Just curious as to what you bro's thoughts are?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Dont mean to highack a thread but do yall think that Christian Power Team ever did steroids ??? Just curious as to what you bro's thoughts are?!?!?!
    Yes i think that some of them may have done, or do steroids. Im not going to speculate though because i dont know for a fact.

I don't know some might. I am pretty sure none of the guys that i was with did.

Thread Information