KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

UGL's bold 400 and test enth 400

Just wanted to get some opinions on both...I want to run it so I don't have to
    shoot so much sh!t...Anybody tried them?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Only thing i really know is that Test 400 has a really high BA%, and that the shots hurt like a friggin bitch for days after from most people's experiences. Thats what turned me off of it. I could have gotten Test400 for about half of what I paid for the Test E, but becaue people said that after the shot they could barely move, much less work out, i decided to go with the easy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Only thing i really know is that Test 400 has a really high BA%, and that the shots hurt like a friggin bitch for days after from most people's experiences. Thats what turned me off of it. I could have gotten Test400 for about half of what I paid for the Test E, but becaue people said that after the shot they could barely move, much less work out, i decided to go with the easy stuff.
    thats what I figured..High BA comes with high mg I guess...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    thats what I figured..High BA comes with high mg I guess...
    What are the initials of the lab. That may help answer as some ugl's do a better job of using BA to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    What are the initials of the lab. That may help answer as some ugl's do a better job of using BA to a minimum.
    UGL is the initial, he wrote a friend of mine and said that test 400 was the only product he made that PPL complained of pain and he was going to stop making it...so no more test 400 i guess unless there's some lying around...

Thread Information