Thread: liquid clomid

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

liquid clomid

Does everyone feel confident in their liquid clomid? This is one anti-e that I don't wanna take chances with. I started yesterday and drank 6ml's throughout the day. Had to put it in caps because it tasted so bad, just like clomid does.

It is ***, which I trust, but I didn't feel like I normally do when I take clomid... emotional... tracers, like shiit. Any thoughts?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    i like to mix mine in some sort of juice.

what exactly do you mean: "This is one anti-e that I don't wanna take chances with."

carlsky is offline New Member
    Bump, I will be getting so AG liquid clomid but don't know if it works or not.

system admin is offline Owner
    Carlsky, use www.AnabolicReview-Research.com

It is the banner at the top right of the web page. Their stuff tastes awesome and is always quality. They also help pay for this board ;-)

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    i like to mix mine in some sort of juice.

Juice will not help to down this stuff, I ordered some nature now OOO caps. I'm telling ya, this stuff will leave your mouth tasting like ass all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    what exactly do you mean: "This is one anti-e that I don't wanna take chances with."
    dang bro, you oughta know what I mean... clomid is no joke. it assists in your recovery like no other. I've been on nolva/ldex 10/.25 throughout my cycle and now i'm running 20/.25 with clomid. Have you ever finished a cycle and not used clomid? Not a pretty picture, I assure you. Now, nolva is only really mandatory if you have gyno, and l-dex more of a anti-bloat and also very effective in many respects when used with nolva throughout cycle+pct. Clomid, however, is essential in my opinion. That LH surge just brings my soldiers back to life and ready for battle.

That's what i meant. I consider clomid to be the only absolutely essential element of an effective PCT. The others are helpful, but nonessential.

p.s. BC is right, you should buy from ARR, support the site.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    you know what dude my 1st batch of clomid from p-labs i did not have any sides , im running AR-Rs clomid and today is day 5 and this morning i had tracers . and was like hmmm i wonder if that 1st batch was any good. thumbs up to AR-R

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used liquid clomid for two years now instead of pill. It works just as well if not better. What brand are you using that you have to down 6ml's in one day? That seems like a bit much for clomid dosage to me. Are you using the 300/100/50 split method for PCT using the 300 first day for saturation purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by rampage76
    Does everyone feel confident in their liquid clomid? This is one anti-e that I don't wanna take chances with. I started yesterday and drank 6ml's throughout the day. Had to put it in caps because it tasted so bad, just like clomid does.

It is ***, which I trust, but I didn't feel like I normally do when I take clomid... emotional... tracers, like shiit. Any thoughts?

Thread Information