Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

bodyofscience.com - anabolics2005 contributions by a scammer

Things have been brought to my attention by recent goings on that one of the writers for bodyofscience.com and anabolics2005 both owned by bill llewelyn a well known and respected juice guru, is actually "paperbolix", a well known scammer.

This hardly lets us, the community have an unbiased opinion on new UG and up and coming labs does it?

Paperbolix was banned under 12 screen names on elitefitness for pushing and promoting his own products and scamming people, soliciting members under different names. This is just a small portion of what he has been up to, there are alot more and alot worse.

The bottom line is, this guy is working on a website thats showing someones name as respected as bill llewelyn, and he is using for his own personal gain while scamming people, no doubt pb products will get a good review in anabolics2005!! guess what, most people think they are sh1t!.

All in all this is pretty bad for the community and for other companies who are not getting fair reviews, just wanted to give a heads up

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=140850

peace

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^bump^

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    good looking out.

Do we have proof?

Wrongun is offline New Member
    Good work

Wrongun!

Do we have proof?
    bro read the threads floating around today, go to bodyofscience.com and check out the mods, hes a mod there, hes one of the guys who collects info for the site and the books.

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic/forum/

check the other thread where i listed his ip addresses and his goings on on other boards, also the fact that he "gave a good review" of his own product on the paper thread.

You will also see flanker contributing info on their forum about paper stuff saying its good, and its actually been tested as bunk, nothing in it, I have seen the lab tests stan and var 10mg nothing in them at all, oh sorry the 10mg stan had .89mg!! .

you should have pmd me about this, however here is the info for all to see

peace

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    TOJ is all over this like stink on mass junkie

good work

i thnk what people are failing to realise is

paperbolix-paperboy-bos'flanker (mod on bodyofscience)

are all the same person. If you dig up hard enough you will find the thread that i posted about paperbolix before where he had sold paper that got lab tested, hes a known scammer by alot of people around these boards.

peace

I don't get it...who is Flanker? Where did you list his IP address?

That link just brought me to their forums, not a specific page...I'm sorry if you think I'm calling you out, because I'm not...I just can't follow this...

hmm, have you read all 3 threads today? one entitled paper, and the other two i posted regarding bodyofscience?? i think its clear, if not then let me know ill clear it up

peace

Ok...so ...bear with me, here...I'm a bit slow...

Flanker... in some way contributes to the books by LLewellyn? I know he's a mod there...but...

the lab tests in anabolics 2004 don't say that those paper products are from Paperbolix...they are from R.C.

Paperbolix is a competitor of R.C....so why would the book review R.C, and not 'bolix? I suck....I don't know whats going on....

I've read all of the threads....

bro, bodyofscience only started 6 months ago, thats why they tested rc's stuff in ab2004 flanker(aka paperbolix) was nothing to do with that book, they still do review good companies and others, at no time have i said they are untrustable or do not listen to them, no doubt in 2005 it will have the pb stuff as "great paper" however we know its been tested as containing nothing. I am not even sure if bill even knows who flanker is, he has been written to and im waiting to find out his replies.

peace

Ok...help me out...I did a search on BOS for all posts made by "FLANKER" with either "Paper" or "Paperbolix" in them and I'm showing no matches...

Is it b/c I'm not a member of that site?

Can you link me to those posts, please?

I'm trying my best to follow this all...

hmm thread on this forum, entitled paper

flanker posted on there that he had tried pb paper and it was good, when actually he is paperbolix.

So there you have a mod of bodyofscience, giving good reviews to a bad product that he is selling himself under a different name to scam people.

no i cant find any info either, perhaps he was "carefull there" however there is a review on pb paper in new book ab2005, guess what, its a good review.

also found this you were lookin for

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...&highlight=#21

read the replies, bill actually states the mods contribute to the book!

"The mods on here are all contributing researchers and/or writers for my books and magazines. They are also from seperate parts of the world, and bring us a diverse view of black market/real market drugs in other parts of the world. I trust you will find the group to be a valuable resource"

Ok...yeah...I saw where that guy (here) said PB was good.

Contribute to the book is ...well...nebulous...I think they contribute as much as the "Steroid Dealers" and "athletes" that Billy interviews...not necessarily as authors per se...

But who knows?

And their lab tests include products from "Third Party Sources" which makes things look very bad, indeed.

Anyone with a vendetta or agenda can sen d in a "sample" which is as good or as bad as they want.

Not too cool...

still you have to admit that having a known scammer is not good for a book of that reputation amongst people like us!

Well...itr makes the lab test part not so great...but not anything else, I guess....

But now I'm on board...trying to sort this out as well, with a few Thai friends...

they will be in bed now or drunk lol let us know what you find out

peace

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Well....we need to remember that we don't really know if that particular author (FLANKER/PAPERBOLICS) really contributed any lab-tests, or any information at all to Anabolics 2005 or the BOS website..until we know that, we can't say that BOS or 'bolics2005 really was/is affected by his presence at all.

And even if he did, Bill Llewellyn could have double checked it, etc...

I hope any damage would be minimal to nonexistant.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well....we need to remember that we don't really know if that particular author (FLANKER/PAPERBOLICS) really contributed any lab-tests, or any information at all to Anabolics 2005 or the BOS website..until we know that, we can't say that BOS or 'bolics2005 really was/is affected by his presence at all.

And even if he did, Bill Llewellyn could have double checked it, etc...

I hope any damage would be minimal to nonexistant.
    You can bro

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynami...1&highlight=#21

read the replies, bill actually states the mods contribute to the
    book!

"The mods on here are all contributing researchers and/or writers
    for my books and magazines. They are also from seperate parts of
    the world, and bring us a diverse view of black market/real market
    drugs in other parts of the world. I trust you will find the group
    to be a valuable resource"

Wrongun!

I did read it. My reply still stands as true.

We don't know if FLANKER contributed any lab tests, any samples of anything, and we don't know if he did anything more than help to research some stuff (like by finding studies, summarizing them, etc...).

We don't know what FLANKER does/did, or what he contributed. We are speculating if we think otherwise, or if we think that Llewellyn didn't double check any research done by FLANKER.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I did read it. My reply still stands as true.

We don't know if FLANKER contributed any lab tests, any samples of anything, and we don't know if he did anything more than help to research some stuff (like by finding studies, summarizing them, etc...).

We don't know what FLANKER does/did, or what he contributed. We are speculating if we think otherwise, or if we think that Llewellyn didn't double check any research done by FLANKER.
    Bro with the greatest respect (and i do mean that as you Mod a very respected board) bute here you go

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynami...1&highlight=#21

read the replies, bill actually states the mods contribute to the
    book!

"The mods on here are all contributing researchers and/or writers
    for my books and magazines. They are also from seperate parts of
    the world, and bring us a diverse view of black market/real market
    drugs in other parts of the world. I trust you will find the group
    to be a valuable resource"

We must remember PB is a known scammer who was in partenrship with another known scammer and has a vested interest. It is not appropriate for the open board to clog it up but i am sure TOJ will fill you in as he seems to have an up to dat handle on the situation

Bottom line bro PB is scammer and assiting in independant reports with a very vested interest. Yes proof but please remeber this is a big business for some and so with current climate needs to be kept oiff board. I can assure you TOJ is assiting in keeping the board very clean and props to him

Happy New Year bro

Wrongun!

flanker2 is offline Banned
    oh my god! I put in one good word for someone who gave me a free sample and get this reaction!
    First of all, I live in Thailand, close to pb in pattaya, thats the best location for getting steroid samples so that where I'm located, thats how I got the sample from him, he gave it to me after emailing me at bos and I met him at a gym, ip #'s may be similar just because we're both using the same internet provider.

2. I think it's very hypocritical for a mod or senior vet to accuse other people of sourcing when we know that many mods/senior vets involve themselves in this trade one way or another.

3. even if I was pb, it's an invation of privacy to 'out' people like that, there is no mention of pb in any LLewellyn publication, magazine or book, 2004 or 2005. You are jumping to conclusions and making this an unsafe environment. I don't have any influence on the content of the publications, I'm trying to get 1 article published in the 3rd edition 'shopping in Thailand'-thats it, and the magazine reviews larger UG lab companies anyways-not sources, pb is just a source.

4. pb's paper in fact tested at 9.59 oxan on EF, this source is not a scammer-he has some competitor-enemies-particularly ones from the bd group(wrongun, jason)-he's scamming for what? anyone can get steroid powder in Thailand for cheap and he has the paper-making capability, what board has put him on a scamming list-0; you can get banned-that doesn't mean your a scammer, the var I used was fine.

5. this come just as the new BOS comes out in which British Dragon tested OK, it got a good review from LLewellyn anyways even though it tested a bit underdosed, especially the Bold, look guys if the stuff tests not so good-then thats the deal, don't whine everytime your gear tests a little under.

6. please delete this thread, I'll avoid paper threads in the future, I will fight to keep my job as MOD at BOS as I havn't done anything wrong and some people seem hell-bent on controling information and spreading lies-wrongun and the original jason have an agenda.

flanker2 is offline Banned
    I think the mistake made here was putting 'paper' in the 2004 book in the first place, paper is a homemade product manufactured by the actual sources who sell them, so in the 2004 when R***-C++ was put in the book as the 'manufacturer' thats actually the only place in a LLewelyn publication that a steroid dealer is mentioned by name. BOS and A 20XX series publications review UG lab and official lab products only, not steroid sources who hide steroids in perfume bottles, I wish this mess had happened prior to the release of the new 2005 book-I would have suggested to Bill the the paper section be yanked-assuming it was still there in the first place-I honestly don't know, the book is just now coming out and I havn't seen it. I just send Bill as many samples as I can and assist in other ways to help with research, I havn't written for the book-I have one article coming out in the next BOS about shopping in Bangkok. I'm not influencing the content in any way, but one thing I'm quite sure of is that paperbolix is not in the book. There was never any paperbolix discussion at BOS.

Lastly I beleive that wrongun and jason are trying to control information on message boards so that only their viewpoint is allowed, I remember when we first opened the BOS forum one of the first posts was this guy who challenged us- "Who are the mods here, I've never heard of these guys" he seemed to think that there was a mod heirarchy and that we needed to climb this ladder to 'make-it' as mod, and that we should be mods from other boards, and I'm thinkin like-look, we take pictures, we send samples, we contact companies, we interview-we work this stuff mostly voluntarily until we get an article published and even then it's just a little amount so we don't need wrongun or jason to tell us who can be a mod.

one more thing, there was a similar thread at EF and they have done the right thing by deleting it, I will ask to please delete this thread immediatly. Jason-you have no proof of you accusation, no proof that any 'scamming' took place, no proof that our publications or message boards were used inappropriatly. We would never suddenly attack you, like you have attacked us. and WL has a relationship with AR/steroid.com and his book is sold from this site, you sort of leap frogged everyone and started this garbage;if you had a concern why didn't you just contact first before starting a bunch of bull****.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Looks like word gets around.

PBoy is offline Banned
    All flanker ever did was post "I sampled the pb papervar and it was good" and then all this ****-and I've seen other posts on other boards where they found it's good and effective, where do you get off making these accusations just because your friend is his competitor-Wrongun keeps saying 'pb is a known scammer' which is total bull****, why does he need to scam, he's ample good powders because of his location and knowledge of the steroid scene, and he can get them at the right price and he has the capability to make good-quality paper-he can make more money by simply servicing repeat customers. He doesn't need ****-talking about competitors.

This stuff about paperbolix testing at 0 is ABSOLUTE BULL****, there was a test at EF where it tested 9.59 anavar on a RANDOM test, pb has never sent a bunk steroid in his life.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    This is getting good. I hope to see the truth behind this all come out.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    This is getting good. I hope to see the truth behind this all come out.
    bump for the truth...

alters is offline New Member
    hi pb

since you are back with your various alternate names again

TOJ found this ones belonging to you and bos'flanker and your ip addresses are not similar they are identical

posted toj

BOS'FLanker 208.147.1.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    paperboy 208.147.1.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

all this info on this thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=140587
    you also have used a total of 4 screen names on here
    which the TOJ has posted below
    he was also banned under several user names here and i suspect he has a couple more
    pb2extreme1
    ownitondvd
    paperboy
    bos'flanker

regardless of your previous business antics which saw you banned from elitefitness for soliciting and pm and emailing users of the board with product lists
    anyone with a platinum membership on elitefitness.com please search and find threads about paperbolix and find out for yourself why he was banned from there many many times

the fact is you are a manufacturing source not just a seller with a very biased opnion, also in your own words
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    on the body of science board on this thread you posted http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...&highlight=#21

Hi blustrem; thax for visiting, I'm one of William's researchers for the Asian scene, I am knowledgeable in the areas of bodybuilding and steroid cycling, as well as sport and general fitness; looking forward to your contributions,suggestions; and since you seem to have alot of experience with the boards, get some of your friends over here so I got something to Moderate!

I'm gonna be looking to post some articles next week to get the ball rolling, thx for your support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

you as a source/manufacturer are assiting in getting info to contribute to unbiased book and website from a well respected person bill llewelyn a person who's word we trust but if he is getting his asian info from you someone with a such a interest in the market it is hardly going to unbiased real info is it ?

lets put it like this when we had inspectors looking for weapons in iraq would we have wanted one of saddams guys to be one of the inspectors or even advising George bush about the matter in iraq ? no we need unbiased people

yesterday by posting on that thread about paper that the PB product is good as a member of body of science that adds a lot of credibilty being associated with bill, but it is not unbiased when you are the manufacturer of the same product

you are the same person your tactics of using various screen names alternate characters were done on elite fitness many times

we as a community trust bill to give us unbiased info having a source/manufactuer on his team is not going to help us in that matter

other points

1)your tests on elite fitness were carried out by the moderator the fonz who is now also banned from there as a scammer

2) you always state you are the one being victimised by a group of others your problems with british dragon come about as a result of when you were admin for their website and they caught you selling your own paper products from their website saying they were made by british dragon when you were just supposed to be maintaining it

here is the proof anyone go to www.google.com and search for british dragon paperbolix

find their the 1st and 2nd results adverts for british dragon paper steroids by paperbolix with the contact email address of [email protected]

they have taken off the emails now these adverts were placed by you

a great character reference

anyone from elitefitness or here knows british dragon have never made paper products

more points

you want proof you caused the problems with british dragon here is one byte below

once you do the search on google

on one of the results from the search you will find the iron pages one of the adverts for british dragon paper here is the result note the ip address is logged and this post is from 2003

ACE Forum

Business: Paper steroids

Posted By: British Dragon (208.147.1.1)
    Date: Saturday, 22 November 2003, at 4:27 p.m

now this poster on there has this ip address
    (208.147.1.1)
    you and bos'flanker have on this site this ip address
    BOS'FLanker 208.147.1.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    paperboy 208.147.1.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

internet experts will tell you what are the chances of 2 different people happening to have almost identical ip addresses 1 year or more apart living in the same city and also happening to be involved in the same problem

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hrmm, interesting, and rathter surprising.

-Gear

more info

since i cannot search on elitefitness as i am not a platinum member to show where you used fake emails to solicit business and fake references here is one post by sofageorge on another board where you used his name as a reference to sell stuff

http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1907

he states
    Paperbolix warning!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It came to my attention this morning that a new paper scammer called paperbolix was sending out emails saying i was his reference. This is a complete lie. I don't know the guy. I don't trust the guy - and I would act as a reference for anyone.

just one example

funny so many people with a problem with you is it you are the problem or the whole world is against you ?

PBoy is offline Banned
    All of he threads you posted are a bunch of crap and anyone can see that, as far as the sofageorge thing that happened in 2003, he said I used him for a reference- I never did that-
    Why would I use him as a reference if he doesn't even like me? and if you use a reference they're gonna check it didn't even even make any since in 2003 and now you have to bring that non-incident up because you got nothing to support your argument, and you posted it like 8 different times! Your trying to make it look like you got something when your posting non-sense.

As far as the IP numbers-you don't know ****, in this country you can be at an internet cafe in pattaya and come in under the same number as a guy whos at home in chonburi, theres been times when I can't get into a site because they banned a specific ip # so I go to another shop and it's banned too, the govt here has a policy so they can block certain types of content and having similar IP #s assists in that goal, there are only a few isps in pataya anyways.

The Original Jason works for british dragon, I know because i worked with him when we transfered the web-site, wrongun works for them too, and this thread comes 1 day after the new BOS issue comes out in which bd tested at 90% and 75% of the lables claim, not bad but not good enough for them so they attack the magazine. and your lies are lies, they engage in sabotage.

explain this since you and flanker are the same person

and you admit transfering the british dragon website and were admining it why are you advertising british dragon paper products on different boards with the same ip address

you know british dragon has never made paper products and you were admining the site so only you could have sold paper products from there and linked them

so you were caught and removed from their team and you have your agenda of lies to spread by trying to get into to bodyofscience to get more credibilty to spread your ****

here is the key you say all the threads are made up **** well anyone on here can go to google and search for british dragon paperbolix and find this advert by you when you admit transfering the site and being admin on there

the ace forum where you advertise british dragon papersteroids with the bd email as advertising to contact for them

now you can try the conspiracy theory a 100 times but this is fact anyone can check this info

ps i am waiting for your partner alan aka alpha research to post from the other internet cafe he is to try and prove you are not flanker and paperbolix at the same time

Sam lets address the issues if you must rejoin over and over again after being banned.

1 I dont work for britishdragon, I wish i did, I know the owner since my time in Thailand buying protein, that doesnt mean I work for them, i spoke to you on the phone assisting them as you were trying to hijack their site and ask for large sums of money to get it back, you were filling them full of sh1t on domain name transferals and hosting, i simply intervened as i work in that field.

Other things on this subject, im not going to delete it, let people see for themselves. You have now openly admitted you were admin on bd site, and there are posts on another board found in google, nothing to do with me that were posted by the same ip address as you now are using on this board along with flanker, and they were posted a year ago, who else can that be??

All your confusing talk about ips and so on doesnt baffle me, as i make my life out of it, you may think you baffle the average joe, however the chances that its 2 different people in pattaya who sold paper and admind the bd site at the same time from the same ip address are about 0. The 1 ip is assigned to a net cafe in pattaya and same ip is assigned to a home in chonburi is absolute nonsense.

One thing I should state to anyone reading this is credability

sam-paperbolix-pboy-flanker = banned from here, elite and lots of other places, anyone who is someone knows hes a scammer has no cred at all
    also his reply to written facts is something like- thats a load of sh1t, gives credability to his arguments dont you agree

people posting the info - wrongun - known vet and respected on many boards
    me - been here since the start, never scammed or have had anyone accuse me of scamming, constantly helping out, most people know me, i have nothing to hide OR GAIN HERE
    alters- I know who it is, reputable guy, never scammed and posts proven facts

Other things, you say the pb tests were bullsh1t?? well ill post them up at the bottom, yes you had some faked by fonz - another known scammer might I add, however the true ones are being posted, they were done at the same lab that WL uses so no doubt they are not fake, they are genuine.

My only reason for posting this is that I beleieve the public and my ar bros should know about this type of conspiracy to control the world of aas, it should not be biased and controlled as your trying to do.

If i am at all biased towards bd, its for a good reason, its cos their products are good and I have used them, if someone else wants to send me good products then ill happily use them and give them good reviews too if they are good that is, if they are sh1t, ill say that too, anyone who knows me, knows i speak my mind.

WL has already been written to, and has failed to reply as yet, when he replies will gladly post up what he has to say, however that doesnt relate to the fact of who you are and what has been found out and proven time and time again here. BTW he was contacted before any of this was posted, and has been called still no reply.

Surely you cant try to squirm your way out of this one?? i know you sign up for multiple user names and try to protect yourself, but any other worm would have dissapeared into the woodwork by now, not trying to better their credability by corrupting well known and reputable people to boost their own products and sales, just to fund their life of fake steroid sales in Thailand, ill leave it up to the people to work out whats what.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information