BigJames is offline Senior Member

Question Tribulus Use during cycle and PCT...

I am planning on using some tribulus in my upcoming cycle. When should I start the trib? I was thinking of starting it at about week 10 of my 13 week cycle and carrying it right through PCT at 3g ED. Sound good? This will be along with Letrozole at 1mg EOD throughout, Nolva at 10mg Ed throughout cycle and 20mg ED for PCT, as well as Clomid for PCT. Any thoughts?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im running trib thruout my entir cycle now and then a week or two b4 pct im gon bump it up to 3-4g. right now i just take 2 caps ed which is about 1500mg.

Thanks Tycin. I will try the same and see what happens. I have read that it can prevent nut shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Thanks Tycin. I will try the same and see what happens. I have read that it can prevent nut shrink.
    ya it can b used instead of hcg . i got the idea from asymetrical.

sweet. well, we shall see how it works...I will use it the same way you are...in the last week of the injections I will bump it up and carry it right through PCT. I have used it before, but never 3g ED...that should kick start something!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    sweet. well, we shall see how it works...I will use it the same way you are...in the last week of the injections I will bump it up and carry it right through PCT. I have used it before, but never 3g ED...that should kick start something!
    LOL... ya 3g is alot and it fukin better do somethin!! i can def fell a diff by using it tho. i just added it in my cycle a week or 2 ago and i alrready notice.

Thread Information