NOC2006 is offline New Member

Question Mike, Mugs, The Iron Game, Original Jason... what do you think?

i have posted before about using HGH and i was curious as to what you guys thought about the gear. I have researched it and I am being monitored by a physican and i was curious as to what the moderators thought of it. thanks guys.

Nick

Mike Guest
    I am curious to know what your PHYSICIAN thinks of it....I am sorry but this is a personal pet peeve of mine - wester medicine practicers that tend to highly over diagnose with GH - personally I HATE the stuff - I dont recommend it to anyone - especially not those without experience on juice first - and have an intense understanding of the science of bodybuilding and chemical and hormonal supplementation - it's very dangerous and I disagree with it being used as much as I do with synthol etc etc - for myself anyway - I dont care what others do but seriously - I think it would be a dangerous mistake to consider GH at this point - you wouldnt believe how satisfied you would be with your gains off of a regular cycle bro

The Iron Game Guest
    Test is Best and others just try and follow

I would take insulin over gh any day, fewer sides, and no im not recommending you shoot slin

CYCLEON Guest
    it really is some awesome stuff and im looking into using it more (since I can get it cheap). but it is not a newbie drug at all and its also better to be over 30yo to use it IMO

Thread Information