Colunda is offline Junior Member

Sust/Decca/Dianabol

Hi im new to the forum and although a have read a few messages about the problems with decca/dianabol i have been instructed to use this cycle as from next week. I was given the first cycle Sustanon /Decca/Dianabol(for short period) can anyone help with this and give me reasons and alternatives if bad. I see everyone says use Test what is this?, i was under the impression that all these products increased testosterone levels .

seanw is offline Banned
    First of all welcom to the board, this is the best place you could have come to for info believe me. To answer your question about sust and test, sust has four different versions of Test in it where as Test on its own is usually Tect C or Test E, you can look up the long names. Now normally on a first cycle it is recommended that you would just do one of the Test's on its own with Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) at the end. Mixing gear first time around is not recommended because if you get sideffects you wont know which one is causing the problem. So recommendation is get some Test C or Test E and run that at 400mg per week for 10 or twelve weeks. Put the other stuff in the cupboard for the next cycle. If you use the Sust you need to shoot it every other day for it to be totally effective, thats a lot of shots for your first time but its up to you.

The problem i have is that i can only get hold of Sustanon Decca and Dianabol . If these are the only ones availible is there one or one cycle better than the other.

P.S Could you elaborate on the problem with this stack so i can express my reason for forfeiting the cycle to the person who gave it to me.

Thanks

Also i was told that if i was to only do a prelim 6 week cycle i would not require any PCT as my body would not have been exposed enough to cause any problems.

seanw is offline Banned
    If thats all you can get then just use the Sust on its own but you will have to shoot it at least twice a week, it should be EOD but that is hair splitting IMO, but twice a week is mandatory. What strength is the sust ? is it in 250 mg/ml amps or a 10 ml vial. And six weeks is not long enough to see real gains you need to do it for at least ten weeks

I beleive its the 250ml one in the glass bowling ball pin shaped container (excuse my ignorence). I have trained natural for five years and only recentley have wanted to make the transition to gear. I have a friend who said that he made gains on only dbol but i am prepared to do shots if i will make progress is decca alone no good.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    with things like sustanon which in theory should be great! you need at least 12 to 16 weeks to really appreciate the results.

Is that not too long for my first cycle

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    with things like sustanon which in theory should be great! you need at least 12 to 16 weeks to really appreciate the results.
    On his first cycle if he eats right and trains right he should get very good gains from twelve weeks. But bro, you will need to do PCT at the end. Decca on its own is a bad idea as it will shut you down hard and if you enjoy having your dick get hard fairly regularly then I wouldnt recommend it. You can use it with Test but the dose should always be lower than the Test dose and you should finish the Deca a week earlier than you finish the Test. However back to Sust only cycle, if you ahve the amps you can do two amps a week which is 500mg total which is convenient but maybe a little high for the first cycle. I would defer to some of the senior guys to offer an opinion here. If you do a lower dose you will have some wastage or you can put the leftovers in another syring and keep it for the next shot

DONT DO A SUSTANON ONLY CYCLE! IT WILL WORK BUT TEST ALONE AS OPPOSES TO WHAT EVERYONE SAYS IN THIS BOARD IS NOT A GOOD THING TO DO! YES YOU WILL GAIN MASS AND STRENGHT NO DOUBT BUT TEST ALONE REDUCES YOUR PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN BY 30 TO 40 % SO WHILE YOUR MUSCLES GROW YOUR TENDONS SHRINK AND WEAKEN LEADING TO SOME INJURIES. ADD EQ OR VAR FOR TENDONG SRTENGHT AND EVEN DECA WILL WORK TO KEEP THOSE JOINTS LUBRICATED! BUT i AGREE DECA SHUTS U DWN HARDER THAN MOST aas SO EQ WILL BEA BETTER CHOICE!

I Personally Loved My First Sust Cycle.......i Was 227 Before The After 10-12 Weeks I Was 244...hella Lot More Muscle And Strenght.....lost A Little Cause The Water Retention But Am Still 236-238.....still Got 80 Percent Of The Strenght......let The D-bol And Deca Be Your Next Cycle .....seanb Is A 100% Correct When He Said That Your First Cycle Should Be One Type Only.....good Luck Bro....dont Worry You Get Used To The Eod Shots.......besides Its For A Good Cause....size Does Matter

Is there any point taking d/bol with the sustanon ? At current i think i will be looking at sus 2/3 times a week for 12 weeks with pct.

You Gain Bout 2-4 Pound Per Week On D-bols......after 8 Weeks You Should Add Deca Cause Deca And Dinabol Go Hand And Hand For Mass Gains

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    alexander, stop shouting...Sean is right 500 mg susta for 10 weeks will do the job. no need for a stack due to the fact it is your first one. u will need pct in any case...

Dont Do Test ....d-bols Your First Save The D-bol

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    alexander, stop shouting...Sean is right 500 mg susta for 10 weeks will do the job. no need for a stack due to the fact it is your first one. u will need pct in any case...

OK do a test only cycle 500 mg a week in two injections sundays and thurdays. Good look!

Everybody Is Different.........sust...enan..cyp......either One If Done Correctly Will Give Some Good Results.......

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    and by the way I only suggested one of the three for a reason and for real knowledge!

Thanks what is the name of some Single Test to look out for. Please bear in mind i am from the uk.

Ta

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colunda
    Thanks what is the name of some Single Test to look out for. Please bear in mind i am from the uk.

Ta
    Testosterone Cyprionate and Testosterone Enanthate , you can use one or the other they are almost the same.

I must admit i am somewhat apprehensive about starting now as a couple of days ago i felt i ahd sufficient knowledge to start my cycle but after the help and advice i have recieved today i am left a little disheartend. I really want to start a cycle as i want to start making some progress but i dont know whether just taking sustanon is gonna be ok. I was origionally planning on taking sus 3 times per week mon/wed/thur along with the decca and dbol but now im a little lost.

I Agree With Seanw........sust Is Good But Expensive...stick With The Cyp Or Enan

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    I Agree With Seanw........sust Is Good But Expensive...stick With The Cyp Or Enan
    I would love to take the test but i can only get hold of the sustanon . The sustanon is £3.50 per 250ml is this about right?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    in Europe sustanon isn t expensive at all. I would stick with the testo enathate, levels are more consistent...

seanw is offline Banned
    I must admit i am somewhat apprehensive about starting now as a couple of days ago i felt i ahd sufficient knowledge to start my cycle but after the help and advice i have recieved today i am left a little disheartend. I really want to start a cycle as i want to start making some progress but i dont know whether just taking sustanon is gonna be ok. I was origionally planning on taking sus 3 times per week mon/wed/thur along with the decca and dbol but now im a little lost.
    Mate no need to be disheartened its a good thing you got on here and have found out the real story. You should get all the facts clear in your head before you start shooting this sh!t into your body thats just common sense IMO. Look if getting Test C or Test E is to hard then go with the the Sust and shoot three times a week and do it for twelve weeks. No need for the Deca and Dbol as your receptors are fresh and they will respond well.

Like I Said Before Bro....i Love The Sust......you Get 4 Different Esters With Sust...thats What I Can Grab Most Of The Time......go For It......i Got Good Gains/size/strenght From Sust. Cyp And Enan Are Better Size Gaining Test But They Can Have A Worse Sides Than The Sust

armandhammer is offline New Member
    i need to know what gear i can take and pass piss test

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by armandhammer
    i need to know what gear i can take and pass piss test
    Bro it would be a good idea to ask this question in a new post. You will get a lot more answers that way. Oh and welcom to the board

Hey bro am from the U.K too, bout 2 years ago i did my first cycle using sus only, and boy did it work!!!! 2 shots 500mg per week is a safe way too start as long as you train hard an eat well, remember you gotta eat big to be big. Trust me it will work. More is not always better with AS

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    DONT DO A SUSTANON ONLY CYCLE! IT WILL WORK BUT TEST ALONE AS OPPOSES TO WHAT EVERYONE SAYS IN THIS BOARD IS NOT A GOOD THING TO DO! YES YOU WILL GAIN MASS AND STRENGHT NO DOUBT BUT TEST ALONE REDUCES YOUR PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN BY 30 TO 40 % SO WHILE YOUR MUSCLES GROW YOUR TENDONS SHRINK AND WEAKEN LEADING TO SOME INJURIES. ADD EQ OR VAR FOR TENDONG SRTENGHT AND EVEN DECA WILL WORK TO KEEP THOSE JOINTS LUBRICATED! BUT i AGREE DECA SHUTS U DWN HARDER THAN MOST aas SO EQ WILL BEA BETTER CHOICE!
    You're giving this info based on a post that didn't have much factual info behind it. The numbers you are using are exaggerated if anything. Many people use a single ester test as their first cycle with great results. If the study you are referring to was as accurate as you're suggesting, then we would be seeing a flood of members posting about their tendon injuries due to a test only cycle.

Colunda... if you goto the front page of this forum, at the top of the board is a heading saying "EDUCATIONAL THREADS." Before going any further I'd recommend you read all of those, then to find out about PCT, goto the main page where you can select what forum to go into and click the one that says "PCT-Post Cycle Therapy ," to learn about the proper way to do your post cycle therapy. Also, to get info about using Sustanon , at the top of your screen there is a toolbar with many options, goto the right of the screen and click the one that says "SEARCH" with a down arrow near it. Once you access that you can enter key words like "SUST ONLY," and it should give you some good results on passed experiences using only sust for their cycles.

Thanks dude...

AG5678 is offline Member
    Hi im new to the forum and although a have read a few messages about the problems with decca/dianabol i have been instructed to use this cycle as from next week. I was given the first cycle Sustanon/Decca/Dianabol(for short period) can anyone help with this and give me reasons and alternatives if bad. I see everyone says use Test what is this?, i was under the impression that all these products increased testosterone levels.
    No need to spoil anything but i dont recommend doing a Test only cycle. I think its a waste of time and money. I had a friend of mine do a test only cycle which he is now a pro and he said it was worthless. If you wanted to do a Deca /Sus/Dbol cycle which i was going to do almost an exact cycle run Dbol the first 4 weeks. And ive said this before make sure you run a good PCT and make sure HCG is in it. Now that was my friends experience i might sometime do a test only cycle becuase that is a good point some people bring up

Thread Information