bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Newbies and steriods and diet (ignored)..

First, thanks to everyone here who participated in how much protien can actually be taken in a day buy juicing athletes. Feel free to add more to the post if you have any new info. One thing that is disturbing however is, seeing how quickly that post goes down the list of topics, eventually to dissapear onto page 2 and never seen again! There are way too many newbies here who are buying steroids without eduacting themselves in reagrds to thier use and the DIET IS COMPLETELY IGNORED! Just look at how many posts are here and how many are in the DIET topic! This is sad! Newbies, first remember, you aint gonna grow if you don't eat anything, (when I say eat, I mean healthy, whole foods). Can a newbie that posts about his/her first cycle even name a whole food?! There has to be more education regarding nutrition cause that's where all the founding fathers of bodybuilding have gotten their muscle, not from roids. I have no problem with the use of steriods cause, hell, I use em, but please educate yourself on the importance of a good, healthy diet before you start jamming a needle in your ass expecting to grow into a huge monster ,cause it aint gonna happen without a solid foundation first, which is DIET! Later.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yes diet is very important. we have a diet section too, but it hardly gets any traffic.

NightOp is offline Member

Re: Newbies and steriods and diet (ignored)..

Originally posted by bumdart420
    One thing that is disturbing however is, seeing how quickly that post goes down the list of topics, eventually to dissapear onto page 2 and never seen again!.
    thats why you bump it up to the top... however many new ppl prolly never think to do this nor care enough to

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey since this is here you guys will love how low prices are cheap on here and service is good, if you can find any other supplement disturbtor cheaper id like to see it.example you can get 500 packs of myplex for 52.99 and at gnc its over a hundered dollars

http://www.muscledepot.com/cgi-local...d96+1015592455

hammerhead is offline Member
    Great point - my first cycle wasn't going far and I stopped and analyzed my diet very closely (counted the grams). I wasn't getting enough calories. The protein was fine but the calories were low. I was able to fix it quickly.

Moral of the story had I not known about the importance of diet and how to adjust it i'd be posting something on here right now along the lines of "Why am I not gaining anything?"

Thread Information