Thread: Why DBOL?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Why DBOL?

I have been doing some moderate searching on DBOL ,not to my full extent but enough to get an idea of the hype of DBOL. After reading many threads about "DBOL ONLY" cycles mostly everyone said its pointless and that its mostly water and gains are lost, but DBOL does provide good strength benefits........so heres the question WHY DBOL if gains aint keepabe on a only dbol cycle,why stack it with deca or test ,yes i understand its to jump start the cycle,jump start it to get you bloated? if u just put water weight and some LBM than whats the point why not wait those extra 3weeks or so for test to kick in and than just make some serious gains from the test or deca or whaeva as long as you have a good solid diet,training,rest............

any thoughts?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    some gains are keepable, but dbol stacks well with test and eq, deca , and tren . the effects will be much more pronounced in a stack. the stack won't make you keep dbol gains any better, but it will give you more gains.

i don't like to "kick start" a cycle personally. it is equivalent to using dbol alone for the first 2-3 weeks. i prefer to use the dbol when it can act synergistically in a stack with test and eq or deca, so the timing would put the dbol in the middle or end of the cycle. or dbol can be used at the beginning with test prop and tren, both are fast acting just like dbol.

oh :/ and why not kickstart it with winstrol or anavar for strength?
    and winny u can atleast put 5lbs keepabe

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if you take dbol long enough you CAN keep gains just like other steroids . but you gotta take it long enough.

and it is best stack with something else such as deca or test

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    if you take dbol long enough you CAN keep gains just like other steroids . but you gotta take it long enough.

and it is best stack with something else such as deca or test
    but isnt that hard on your liver?I mean if you go past 6 weeks?I did a d-bol cycle alone and my strenght went through through the roof but when i got sick i lost all of it but if i ever do it again i will stack it like i shouldve back then.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    thats some good question asking there doof.
    and as always evil your on
    a couple shots of booze r far worse than a daily dbol dose
    the liver thing is blown way out of proportion

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

but isnt that hard on your liver?I mean if you go past 6 weeks?I did a d-bol cycle alone and my strenght went through through the roof but when i got sick i lost all of it but if i ever do it again i will stack it like i shouldve back then.

where did you get the idea that if you go past 6 weeks it'll hurt your liver? I'd like to see some documented evidence where this is the case... everyone is different and my liver values do not change on 17aa... dbol gains are great if you take it for 6-8 weeks...

john

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Why DBOL?

Originally posted by D00fy
    I have been doing some moderate searching on DBOL ,not to my full extent but enough to get an idea of the hype of DBOL. After reading many threads about "DBOL ONLY" cycles mostly everyone said its pointless and that its mostly water and gains are lost, but DBOL does provide good strength benefits........so heres the question WHY DBOL if gains aint keepabe on a only dbol cycle,why stack it with deca or test ,yes i understand its to jump start the cycle,jump start it to get you bloated? if u just put water weight and some LBM than whats the point why not wait those extra 3weeks or so for test to kick in and than just make some serious gains from the test or deca or whaeva as long as you have a good solid diet,training,rest............

any thoughts?

damn good question doofy, i've been wondering that myself

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by foreverblast1

where did you get the idea that if you go past 6 weeks it'll hurt your liver? I'd like to see some documented evidence where this is the case... everyone is different and my liver values do not change on 17aa... dbol gains are great if you take it for 6-8 weeks...

john
    I never seen any documented facts about this but that is the reason i come here to learn and i was told this by very experienced users and they advised me to not do d bol past 6 weeks due to the 17aa being hard on liver but they also told me to trake milk thistles too but I was just putting my input and everyones vary so i might be wrong but that is what i learned.

WHY DBOL ? i was thinking this again on my way to the job interview..........Why use DBOL if you can use TEST PROP or SUSP for the first 2-4weeks or so to get the kickstart and make some decent gains while you wait for your short acting ester to kick in?????

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    while you wait for your short acting ester to kick in????? [/B]
    long acting esters..just clearing that up

my fault thx for fixing that

timvds is offline Member
    uhm, the price maybe, also less injections. im sure theres other reasons

Dizzy is offline Banned
    WHY DBOL? i was thinking this again on my way to the job interview..........Why use DBOL if you can use TEST PROP or SUSP for the first 2-4weeks or so to get the kickstart and make some decent gains while you wait for your short acting ester to kick in?????
    You could use prop or susp to get a cycle going. It's all up to the user.

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

I did it in my 1st cycle for 10 weeks stacked with test and had little to no sides and gained 25lbs and kept 16 of that. I did 30mg a day for 3 weeks then 25mg for 3 weeks then 20mg for 1 week then 15mg for 1 weeks then 10mg for 1 week then 5mg for 1 week and ran primoteston depot at 500mg week 1 and 250mg week 2 to 10. Not a huge cycle and I ran it this way as I was told to by the guy at the gym who sold it all to me. It has been my favorite one so far.

so than thats what 9lbs of water retention lost from DBOL ,seems to me only thing dbol is good for is strength pump,i dunno i could be wrong but if WInny can help you add muscle even while cals are restricted somewhat why not use winny/test to bulk with ,winny is not a fat burning AS its good for hardening you up and stuff so wont it make it better to use Winny as opposed to DBOL?

you can keep your gains from dbol doofy.
    he also had test in that cycle to remember. and everyone holds different amount of water. I THINK i heard bigkev say he hardly holds water at all. Some hold a lot of water. You'll probably hold a little water but not much.

just wondering is DBOL stacked well with test or deca ?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by foreverblast1

john
    i think its a matter of experience more than anything else. if you feel good at the 4-6 week mark then i see no reason to discontinue. however a lot of people have trouble on dbol, tightening muscles, water retention, back spasms, cramping, excessive pumps, etc. and i think most of these sides tend to wear on you after a short time on dbol. your liver might be ok with going longer, but what about the rest of your body............just a thought.

peace bb79

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    first of all, the water retention thats "kickstarting" ur cycle helps with strength...second of all, i kept all 15 lbs i gained from a d-bol only cycle...lucky me

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    d00fy i would like to know how u started on this forum way after me and u have made it to a senior member...all ur posts have been questions not answers...u figure a senior member would have enough knowledge to help people out
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 03-24-2002 at 10:04 AM.

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    just wondering is DBOL stacked well with test or deca ?

doofy
    Definately. Dbol/Deca/Test all go great together

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    K Doofy, Dbol is known for quick gains, and yes you can keep them, alot of folks keep their gains, depending on their training and eating, and what they use "after" the cycle hince "clomid".
    The reason alot of folks including myself, like dbol is the gains are quick, but when stacked with deca /test or eq the gains are tremendous and gear like deca and test, stay in your system a hell of alot longer than dbol, it get's out of your system quick, and has a short half life. You can do a dbol only cycle, but it is harder to keep your gains, depending on your training and eatting habits on and after your cycle. The reason everyone stacks it with other gear, is because it is easier to keep your gains.. makes sense once you think about it for a sec.
    And yet another reason while I am thinking about it, Dbol is hell on the liver, hince you can't take it very long, that is why test, deca and so forth is used, you can take it longer without the effects on the liver.
    Answer your ???

sweet il look more into the dbol

I'd agree with barbells79 - peoples tolerance with dbol varies.

how long to take dbol is very controversal, my opinion is that its toxicity is exaggerated, though still possible a hazard to your liver with hard doses and long use.

never put down dbol!! it's definitly a good friend in a cycle

maybe il do test/eq/dbol if i got $ but if not test/dbol or test/winny

test/dbol !!! go for the size doofy!!

you'll have the money as long as you don't buy the worlds supply of anti-e's

i really need to get the anti e dam to 2androgenics :/ i am a major target for gyno
    i can hear it callin me

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    ironhorse is right. SIZE!! SIZE!! thats what you want. maybe instead of the test you can get eq, that'll go great with the dbol .

nah if i was gonna do eq i would stack it with test

test is the base of every cycle

Ironweb is offline Member
    It all boils down to personal choice. That is why you experiment and learn what your body reacts to the best. Make sure you keep a journal and keep notes on your progress when cycling.

i dont know what i would do without you guys !!!!!!!!! you are #1 and support , holy crap if i make it through my 1st cycle without sides im getting everyone a 5$ gift certificate at McDonalds

really? that's in american dollars right?

none of you guys are going to be eating there because of your strict diets are you?!?!?!?!

TMac48 is offline Junior Member
    Whats a better stack with d-bol, eq or deca ?

Tim

haha dang this post is old, like 2yrs ago

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    How's d-bol on your intestines? I have crohn's disease?

detroit is offline Banned
    Hate to hi-jack this thread, but i do have a dbol question. Its said that taking oral (pill form) dbol more that 4-6wks is bad news. But is there a limit for taking liquid dbol?

im not sure on the liquid dbol ,most of my learnings on AS were 2yrs ago and after that i havent been around the boards til recently,so im thinking DBOL in pill form is still a 17aa compound, i assume the liquid form would bypass the liver? im not to sure its still dbol powder form mixed in solution ,still i would take precautions on liver protectors,

now i was thinking DBOL transdermal, would it be to thick for the skin to absorb if dbol was in powder form mixed with the transdermal dermabolic matrix mix?

Thread Information