Colunda is offline Junior Member

Gains on Sustanon

Ok i just bought 20 ampules of Sust to get me started and want to know how long it will take for average gains to show? My shots will be EOD. Cycled for eight weeks. Also i do not have any anti-e's for this cycle i was told as its my first cycle just to use a good PCT, Nolvadex Tamoxifen and HCG 18 days after i take my last shot. The sust dose is 750 p/w.

seanw is offline Banned
    Couple of things, first of all you should start noticing weight gain within a week due to one of the short esters in sust. Good PCT includes Clomid and dont belive anybody that tells you you dont need it. HCG is used during your cycle and not during PCT. Also, if this is your first cycle you dont really need HCG at all. And ias this is your first cycle 750mg of Sust is too much, I would bring it back to 500. I would also run it for at least 10 weeks or even 12 weeks. By the way Nolvadex and Tamoxifen are the same thing and they are anti-e's. Run 10mg of Nolvadex everyday through the whole cycle.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to sean. he s right. pct without clomid sucks big time.

btw what r your stats? 750 mg is a lot of sauce for a newbie. consider to take 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks. imo thats better, fewer sides and better results.

Thanks i can get the Tamoxifen for £15 for a pack of 30 at 20mg each i think so you think i should take 1/2 tablet ED with the cycle regardless? I will take your advice on the lower dose. The reason for higher was someone at gym will give me shots to start in the tri so it would be easier to go with full ampule shots. What about if i have a 250 shot tonight and sunday then start on wednesday with a third of the 500 wed/fri/sun along the nolvadex .?

seanw is offline Banned
    OK if you do 500 it is OK to do it twice a week, thats two amps a week. Some of the bro's will disagree with this because to get the best results from sust you should do it EOD but IMO thats a pain in the arse (literally) so I would (and will be) do it twice a week, 250 per shot. Your gains will still be excellent. Nolvadex is a personal thing. Some take it 10mg a day for the whole cycle some 20mg, others dont use it at all unless they get signs of gyno. Personally I dont want to end up wearing a bra so I do it every day. Your choice.

Sus in your Tris, that gonna hurt bro esspecially for your first time! go with the glutes with sus till it is less painfull,

Does the nolvadex affect the strength of the sust? I agree i dont want no real tits lol. I Think then i will have a shot tonight then sunday and then start having wed/sat shots. I would split and do EOD if it would make a big difference what difference do you think it would make in the long run 2 against 3 shots in the same cycle. In weight?

Depends on your diet bro, wouldn make any massive difference at same dosage, nolva shouldn affect the sus, just stop you gettin tits! listen to seanw safe to do every day

if your runnin a sus only cycle i would run it each shot with 2 days in between each so say mon,thur,sun then the following week wed, sat and so on this will keep the levels more stable across the whole cycle

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    hard to say.

and get the shot in the glutes, no good to inject in the tris anyways...stupid idea.

nolvadex limits gains a bit but if u want to be on the safe side, then take it.

ye man defo Glutes, you wouldn feel your arm for a week

http://powerboard.rockarfett.com/roidcalc/
    have a look at this bro, got it off one of the fellas on here, will help you organize the best days to shoot

Thanks man.. By the way is shooting in the tris bad? apart from pain

nothin really wrong as long as done right but really dont recommend it bro, you really wont be able to work out for a while, stick with the glutes for now. i only ever shoot sus there. or when mixed in the delt.you will know what am sayin when you do it! let us know how it goes

Ta. A guy is giving it to me at the gym you see how far up the glute do you have it? Dont wanna seem like a baty boy lol... I think im finaly sorted a 250 shot with a two day break between. With half a 20mg tab of Nolva every day for ten weeks.

sounds good to me bro, do a search for injection sites i was reading one before that was spot on, and dont worry you dont have to bend over or anythin.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360
    seanw posted this in another thread before. everythin you need to know

bullram is offline Member
    tris arent bad to shoot, they are one of my favorities, but i didnt start shooting them till my third cycle, stick with glutes for now, much easier

Thread Information