FrEaKyThIgHs is offline New Member

clen and var for a powerlifter/ wrestler

jw, Im about to purchase a 6 week cycle of anavar since my source is a pretty good friend i dont pay much for it, but could i run var with clen , im mainly lookin for strength gains over muscle gains, but ill be taking creatine and whey protein at the same time, along with trib throught the var cycle to keep my natural test n check, but would this be ok?, i have enough clen to run maybe 3 or 4 2 week cycles! i only chose this , because for one, i dont want to show up at our wrestlin meets or powerliftin meets alot heavier, but iwouldnt mind adding sum lean mass, and hardening up my muscles, my current stats are 5'10, 192lbs, 10% bf ( would like to reach around 7% ) arms 17" waist 30", chest 47", calves 16 " with small ankles.......im VERY small jointed, so my muscles seperation is quite ubeleivable, but im just wondering if i could take anavar at 35 mg ED, clen 2 weeks on ECA 2 weeks off then clen again 2 weeks on, followed by another 2 weeks of ECA.....followed bye 1.5 g protein per lb, 1 g carbs per lb, and ,.25 g fat per lb, and all of my carbs will come from fruits and vegetables, and dextrose in my creatine

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    I think var wwould be to mild for you unless taken in high doses which can be expensive.I would sub it with halo now that will really increase your strength.But if you are going to use var I think clen is ok to use to.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    forget clen . throw in some propionate . propionate and var will bring lean muscle mass, harden u up and bring good strength gains if your diet is clean.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    forget clen. throw in some propionate. propionate and var will bring lean muscle mass, harden u up and bring good strength gains if your diet is clean.

Good call. I am on a Var only cycle and my strength and cut is shooting up while i only put on maybe 4-5 lbs. I am taking 60mg ED tho!! i recomend increasing your Var dose as well!!

good luck!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    btw heavyhitter: (though I don t want to highjack the tread)

did u try turanabol? I got some oxandrolon and some turanabol from bristish dragon (both 10 mg) and I m not sure if I should try first turanabol or oxandrolone. I m feeling like a kid, locked up in a toy store. think I will u some propionate though it would be interesting to see how turanabol only works.

first off, I will admit, that I am too afraid to try sumthing like Halo, just because im not good with the whole liver toxicity thing, and im still only 18 so I'm chosing to stay away from heavy anabolics til I think im ready, and I'm sure i could grow more muscle mass alone, I'm just chosing to run a light anavar and clen cycle to harden up for wrestlin meets, and powerliftin meets, plus might help me out come spring break too. A few ppl had already made an attempt to put me on M1T, but I figured anavar's side effects would be much less, and if i ran it with clomid, tribulus, and ZMA post cycle then my natural test would be ok, plus i chose to run low doses on the anavar, because since im 18 i dont think i really need as much thx to natural test levels already being at my highest! But plz dont think im just another 18 year old wanting an easy fix, I'm a very dedicated wrestler, and each year the scouts look for someone faster, stronger, and better!!, I'm not looking for a hardcore cycle, because theres still that chance that my body can naturally grow more, and my reason for anavar IS due to its zero aromatization to estrogen, and low androgenic levels , and I might be able to avoid stunting my growth, even though 5'10 really isnt that bad, but atleast by doing sumthin that light, I would still stand a chance!

chinups Guest
    I truly beleive that you don't need anything but you are 18 and you can make your own decisions. I think what you are doing is going to be good for what you are looking for just don't expect too much, I would say don't get wrapped up in all the high dosage stuff 40 mg should be fine. Just rememeber diet and hard work are going to be the things that will benefit you the most in this cycle. Lasty research research research, you can never do enough of that. GL

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I truly beleive that you don't need anything but you are 18 and you can make your own decisions. I think what you are doing is going to be good for what you are looking for just don't expect too much, I would say don't get wrapped up in all the high dosage stuff 40 mg should be fine. Just rememeber diet and hard work are going to be the things that will benefit you the most in this cycle. Lasty research research research, you can never do enough of that. GL
    the man has a point here! are you sure your diet in in order with what goals you have??

I'm thinking about bumping the carbs up to 2 grams per lb, since I incorporate ALOT of running and wind sprints into my days, and the protein could stay round 1.5 but i wanna keep the fat as low as possible!!!I'll hopefully be able to sleep atleast 8 hours every night, and allow myself atleast one cheat day a week!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    btw heavyhitter: (though I don t want to highjack the tread)

did u try turanabol? I got some oxandrolon and some turanabol from bristish dragon (both 10 mg) and I m not sure if I should try first turanabol or oxandrolone. I m feeling like a kid, locked up in a toy store. think I will u some propionate though it would be interesting to see how turanabol only works.
    sorry xxx, never tried it before. let us know the outcome....

Freaky: I dont think a light Var only cycle will be bad for you since your 18. But I might not go with the clen tho. I too wrestled in college and tried Clen. It fcked up my lungs bad. It might of just been me, but i felt like it had a negative affect on my breathing.... and we all know thats very important for wrestling. Clen is for asma and "I heard" (doesnt mean its true) that if you use and dont have asma, can have bad sides on lungs... ex: after a heavy lift or sprints, my lungs would close up and i couldnt breath to good. Crazy right!!

good luck tho!!

chinups Guest
    I would listen to heavy. It seems that u want strength and not looks so anavar alone may give you that little edge that your looking for. 40-50mg a day should be pretty good.

ive been takin ephedra lately, and it hasnt really effected me, as far as breathing goes, my only problem with the anavar is the cost, I have enough to pay for it and the clen , but its prolly gonna break me, haha, well worth it though, as long as i have enough left to pay for my diet that is!
    but i plan on taking CEE, whey protein, NO2, and trib while taking this!

Thread Information