Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rungus is offline Junior Member

Explosive cycle!!!!

What's up bros!!!! I am looking for some feedback. I am a basketball player. I am 6'2" 190lbs. I have got there with some help from PaPaPumP (thanks again bro) Now that I have got to the weight that is good for me, I am looking to blow away the comp. I am looking to run a cycle to promote strength and explosiveness more then bulk and mass. I have my training program in order, now I need that chemical edge to push me over the top. Here is what has been suggested.

Weeks 1-2 EQ 600mg/wk (front load)
    Weeks 3-10 EQ 300mg/wk

Weeks 1-4 Fina 75mg/ed
    Weeks 8-12 Fina 75mg/ed

Weeks 1-4 Anavar 30mg/ed

Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed

Weeks 1-12 Proviron 25mg/ed

It looks complicated to me, but I have been told that it will make me explosive as hell with my training program. However I have always been one to ask questions even when the answer is clear. Thanks for your opinions bros. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    where is the test? i see no reason to front load the EQ. have you ever done a cycle before? how old r u?
    ~HOP

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well from what I know there is no need to front load eq. also eq really needs to be run with test. Is this your first cycle? If so I think that is way to much gear.
    you would do real well just running around 500mg/week of test and even toss in some
    winny at the end. If you dont mind ed injections and wanna keep the bloat down,
    test prop would be good. if diet and training are good then a little test will go a long way. no need for the other stuff yet

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Who Suggested That??????

You want explosiveness? Something to push you over the edge? If you can man up to ED injections, I'd personally go with Prop and tren for 8 weeks. 1st cycle or not. 75mg of each ED or 75mg propED and 50mg of tren ED. Rapid, easily maintainable muscular gain in both size and strength with minimal water/salt retention. My .02, but then again, these are my personal all time steroids of choice.

I'm 22 years old and this is my second cyle. My 1st one PaPaPumP helped me with and I went from 170 to 195. Test prop has been suggested weeks 1-10 @ 50mg/ed. I have just heard mixed opinions about prop so I have shyed away from it. I guess more then anything is I'm not confident about my knowledge of anti-e's and I know that I would have to run some with test.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well ed prop and tren is wicked. I just finished up a cycle of 100mg prop-75mg tren
    and had great results. ya might wanna try:
    week 1 to 12 100mg prop/day
    week 1 to 8 75mg/tren/day
    week 7 to 12 50mg winny/day
    week 1 to 12 10mg nolva
    week 1 to 12 b-6 200mg/day
    And to finish up a good solid pct. but keep doing your research and I still stand by test. there is not a real need for all this stuff if it is only your second cycle.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks on/4 weeks off of Tren makes no sense it would just start to work and you'd quit. Having zero sex drive from no test wouldn't make me very "explosive" either

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    4 weeks on/4 weeks off of Tren makes no sense it would just start to work and you'd quit. Having zero sex drive from no test wouldn't make me very "explosive" either
    Yeah, this cycle that was "suggested" to you:
    Weeks 3-10 EQ 300mg/wk

Weeks 1-4 Fina 75mg/ed
    Weeks 8-12 Fina 75mg/ed

Weeks 1-4 Anavar 30mg/ed

Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed

Is pretty f*cked up bro. Whoever came up with that one for you should probably be selling Avon products instead.

Personally I'd go with this:

1-12 100mg or 75mg prop ED
    1-8 75mg or 50mg tren ED

Forget the winny this time. If you're not satisfied with the results that you're gonna get with this, then you can try winny next time. Take the nolva if you feel or see signs of Gyno coming on, otherwise wait until pct. Use clomid for pct starting 3 days after thelast prop injection, and 20mg of nolva ed throughout pct.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with this:
    1-12 Test E 300mg
    1-11 EQ 300mg
    4-12 Anavar 40-50mg/ED
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    pct starts week 14
    ldex if your worried about bloat

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I would go with this:
    1-12 Test E 300mg
    1-11 EQ 300mg
    4-12 Anavar 40-50mg/ED
    Nolva 10mg/ed
    pct starts week 14
    ldex if your worried about bloat
    This is a good cycle but he is a baseball player might be subject to testing and these compounds stick around for too long. Prop, Tren , and Anavar. These will make you stronger. I did a tren/prop run and got super strong and took my 40 time down from a 4.7 to a 4.6.

Rungus will you be getting tested? if not i would go with the cycle i advised if you are you could go with a tren prop and var cycle but the ED injections may suck for you also if you were to run tren and prop i would also run low dose like this:
    wk 1-12 Test Prop 50mg ED
    wk 5-11 Tren 50mg ED
    wk 4-12 Var 40-50mg

GymDog is offline Banned
    Why split up the tren like that? My strength gains don't really start to take off until week 2...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't like that cycle one bit!!! You need Test and you need to make sure you run your EQ at least 12 weeks!!!! Keep your EQ dose consistent and run it at 400mg EW. Also, your not running the VAR long enough and you should run your FINA for 8 weeks.

For a 2nd cycle, I think your running to much stuff. Keep it simple!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-07-2005 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Why split up the tren like that? My strength gains don't really start to take off until week 2...
    Agreed!! Makes no sense.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I agree that his cycle needs test and that Eq should be run 12 weeks minimum, but I had heard that front loading Eq was effective as well.

"Stacking and Use:

As an undecylenate ester, boldenone needs only be injected every week (staying active well over 4 weeks), but because the preparations come in 25 mg/ml, users most often opt for 25-50 mg every day to every other day. A use of 300-400 mg per week seems to be the normal recommendation. Its not hepatoxic to any serious degree and can therefore be used for longer cycles. The appearance of underground forms of boldenone in higher concentrations (200 mg/ml) has made it easier to inject only once a week, which is to be preffered over the multiple dosings because it has a more even release and the cumulative effect shows much sooner. Speaking of cumulative effect, the best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks."

excerp from: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catequi.htm

Can anyone confirm this?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I don't like that cycle one bit!!! You need Test and you need to make sure you run your EQ at least 12 weeks!!!! Keep your EQ dose consistent and run it at 400mg EW. Also, your not running the VAR long enough and you should run your FINA for 8 weeks.

For a 2nd cycle, I think your running to much stuff. Keep it simple!
    agreed
    ~HOP

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    dumb cycle. if you want to use the aas you chose, add test. use var, forget winny (joints!!!)

test e 500/wk
    eq 400/wk
    var 50/day

OR

test prop 75/ED
    tren 50-75/ed

PCT (nolva, ldex, prov. when you need em)

despite what many say, you DO NOT need to use many aas at once for great resuslts... its more like finding out the best 2 or 3 that work for you with MINIMUM SIDES (everybody is different!) and always one of them being test... You DO NOT need mega doses, or front load EQ. Steady does it.

dumb cycle. if you want to use the aas you chose, add test. use var, forget winny (joints!!!)

test e 500/wk
    eq 400/wk
    var 50/day

OR

test prop 75/ED
    tren 50-75/ed

despite what many say, you DO NOT need to use many aas at once for great resuslts... its more like finding out the best 2 or 3 that work for you with MINIMUM SIDES (everybody is different!) and always one of them being test... You DO NOT need mega doses, or front load EQ. Steady does it.

test e 500/wk
    eq 400/wk
    var 50/day

OR

test prop 75/ED
    tren 50-75/ed

thanks a lot bros!!!!! all this info is very helpful. looks like i will be researching test prop somemore. thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Rungus
    thanks a lot bros!!!!! all this info is very helpful. looks like i will be researching test prop somemore. thanks again
    Good job bro!!!! Keep researching and keep learning. That's the way to do it!!!

Best of luck

BLT

anybody know of a nice thread about anti-e's

http://67.18.108.244/forumdisplay.php?f=77

That should keep you busy for awhile...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    What's up bros!!!! I am looking for some feedback. I am a basketball player. I am 6'2" 190lbs. I have got there with some help from PaPaPumP (thanks again bro) Now that I have got to the weight that is good for me, I am looking to blow away the comp. I am looking to run a cycle to promote strength and explosiveness more then bulk and mass. I have my training program in order, now I need that chemical edge to push me over the top. Here is what has been suggested.

Weeks 3-10 EQ 300mg/wk

Weeks 1-4 Fina 75mg/ed
    Weeks 8-12 Fina 75mg/ed

Weeks 1-4 Anavar 30mg/ed

Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed

It looks complicated to me, but I have been told that it will make me explosive as hell with my training program. However I have always been one to ask questions even when the answer is clear. Thanks for your opinions bros. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its horrible
    the person who suggested this cycle do they like you at all

Thanks BLT

well you can see how much his word means to me. I had to ask you guys if he was full of ****. It looks like he is one of those guys that thinks more is better

well you can see how much his word means to me. I had to ask you guys if he was full of ****. It looks like he is one of those guys that thinks more is better
    Yeah, it shocks me sometimes when guys come on the board and say this is what a guy at the gym told me to do and he is an expert!!!! Give me a break! Always best if you do your own research!!!!

BLT

Thanks again bros. All your help is greatly appreciated

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy

test e 500/wk
    eq 400/wk
    var 50/day

OR

test prop 75/ED
    tren 50-75/ed

yea i do like the one with var but i would drop it to 40/day 50 a little to much. Good luck

Thanks again for all your help bros. After doing some reading, and with your help I think I have come up with something that is going to work better for me and my training goals. How does this look????

Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 50mg/ed

Weeks 4-12 Fina 75mg/ed

Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg/ed

Weeks 1-12 Nolva 20mg/ed

PCT Clomid and Nolva

*the reason that I decide to take Fina and Winny togethor was because there were a coulpe of places that I read that stated that when taken togethor Fina and Winny are EXTREAMLY SYNERGISTIC !!!!!!

Please feel free to tell me this is crap!!!! All opinions are greatly appreciated. Thanks again bros

I personally like var better than winny and you can run it longer so if it were me id take the var

Thanks bro. So it is better to take Var with Fina rather then Winny???

I think so bump for more input for ya

Thanks for your input bignatt.

After reading up on Test prop and anti-e's I want to add Prop to my cycle. The only thing that I am hearing is that it is so painful post injection that you don't even want to work out. So in my eyes that is defeating the purpose. Does anyone have any tricks of the trade when it comes to fighting the pain or suggestions of a certain brand to ask for that is less painless. I will be doing 50mg/ed. Thanks bros

Some cut it with b12

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Frontloading EQ works wonders... Just play with this for a while and argue against it after watching the numbers...

http://powerboard.rockarfett.com/roidcalc/

I also shoot EQ EoD, it really makes the ride smoother, and feels incredible compared to 2x per week for me.

As for 12 weeks, I really think that is another urban legend. I feel EQ within 3 weeks, and by week 10 I usually feel the mid cycle hump, unless I change some things up. I will try experimenting with EQ in a short cycle sometime, with a large frontload...

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I agree that his cycle needs test and that Eq should be run 12 weeks minimum, but I had heard that front loading Eq was effective as well.

"Stacking and Use:

As an undecylenate ester, boldenone needs only be injected every week (staying active well over 4 weeks), but because the preparations come in 25 mg/ml, users most often opt for 25-50 mg every day to every other day. A use of 300-400 mg per week seems to be the normal recommendation. Its not hepatoxic to any serious degree and can therefore be used for longer cycles. The appearance of underground forms of boldenone in higher concentrations (200 mg/ml) has made it easier to inject only once a week, which is to be preffered over the multiple dosings because it has a more even release and the cumulative effect shows much sooner. Speaking of cumulative effect, the best results with boldenone are seen when a user front-loads. Usually that means he will use a high doses of 600-800 mg/week for 2 weeks and then lower that dose to the normal 300-400 mg/week for the remaining 8-10 weeks."

excerp from: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catequi.htm

Can anyone confirm this?

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i just started my fina / prop cycle monday this week.. as for the prop.. yes it is painful.. I dont have b-12 nor do i know where i can find it.. anyone who can PM me to chat bout it let me know.. as for the prop . this is what i do

1cc fina 1cc prop in the same shot. warm it up a bit.. my work out schedule is like this

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - Back
    Wed - Shoulders
    Thursday- Arms
    Friday - Legs

Shots go..

Monday - Right Quad
    Tuesday - Left Quad
    Wed - Right Shoulder
    Thursday - Left Shoulder
    Friday - Right Glute
    Saturday - Left Glute.

My injection sites avg pretty good pain for bout 3 days after. but u can pop ya shoulder and do shoulders the same day.. its the next morning that hurts. This routine seems to work for me.. even with my shoulders hurting i can still do a great arms workout. So all in all thats what i recommend. Cutting with with b-12 i heard is hit or miss.. some people say it works great some people say it did not do anything for them. I personally wanna try it. My quad shots i could barely walk for 2 days after.

As for the var / winny battle. I am doing

1-10 Fina
    1-12 Prop
    7-12 Winny
    Tamox .5cc / day
    Letro .5cc / if needed

PCT (possibly with t3 / Clen )

Then few weeks after pct doing var only over the summer

Mark

clickk on the link in your upper right hand corner it is there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast