want2bulk is offline Junior Member

which cycle? input appreciated

Ok guys, I've got a buddy of mine wanting to do a cycle. He's around 5'10'', 180, I would guess bodyfat to be around 12-13%??? This would be his second cycle, his first cylce was:

Test E 500mg for 10 weeks and 400mg of EQ for 10 weeks.

He wants to gain QUALITY muslce and lose a little fat if possible. Money is a bit of an issue and I know an underground lab with good products but his product line isn't very extensive ... let me know what you think of these cycles:

#1) Test Prop, 100mg EOD, weeks 1-4
    600 mg Test Cyp, weeks 1-11
    400 mg of EQ, weeks 1-10

#2) Dbol 30mg/day, weeks 1-4
    600mg Test Cyp, weeks 1-11
    400mg of Deca , weeks 1-10

#3)
    600mg Test Cyp, 1-11
    400mg EQ, 1-10
    400mg Tren E, 4-10

What do you guys think of these? I figured EQ would be better to run than Deca since the gains will be of a better quality but a friend suggested the Dbol, Test and Deca cycle which with a CLEAN diet and cardio could maybe get him the results he wants. I even figured he could throw in some liquid winny at 50mg/day for the last 4-5 weeks of whatever cycle he runs. This could harden him up and help him lose some weight if everything else is in order. If I go with the source in mind, it's good stuff, just not a HUGE product line. Give me your input or piece together your own cycle for him. Thanks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk
    Ok guys, I've got a buddy of mine wanting to do a cycle. He's around 5'10'', 180, I would guess bodyfat to be around 12-13%??? This would be his second cycle, his first cylce was:

He wants to gain QUALITY muslce and lose a little fat if possible. Money is a bit of an issue and I know an underground lab with good products but his product line isn't very extensive ... let me know what you think of these cycles:

400 mg of EQ, weeks 1-10

#3)
    600mg Test Cyp, 1-11
    400mg EQ, 1-10
    400mg Tren E, 4-10

What do you guys think of these? I figured EQ would be better to run than Deca since the gains will be of a better quality but a friend suggested the Dbol, Test and Deca cycle which with a CLEAN diet and cardio could maybe get him the results he wants. I even figured he could throw in some liquid winny at 50mg/day for the last 4-5 weeks of whatever cycle he runs. This could harden him up and help him lose some weight if everything else is in order. If I go with the source in mind, it's good stuff, just not a HUGE product line. Give me your input or piece together your own cycle for him. Thanks.
    i would lean towards cycle 2 for 2 reasons
    1. he has already experienced eq, time to see how he reacts to deca
    2. he weighs 180lbs....bulker can do no harm

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bulk

400 mg of EQ, weeks 1-10

#3)
    600mg Test Cyp, 1-11
    400mg EQ, 1-10
    400mg Tren E, 4-10

Well, honesly I wouldn't do any of those cycles you have listed if I was looking for lean/quality mass. I would stick with prop, eq, var, tren, and winny... I would base my cycle on those, but thats just me. Diet is going to play the major role in the quality of his gains, but the cypionate , dbol, and deca aren't going to be the best choices to help him achieve what hes really after. Also, run eq for at least 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Well, honesly I wouldn't do any of those cycles you have listed if I was looking for lean/quality mass. I would stick with prop, eq, var, tren, and winny... I would base my cycle on those, but thats just me. Diet is going to play the major role in the quality of his gains, but the cypionate, dbol, and deca aren't going to be the best choices to help him achieve what hes really after. Also, run eq for at least 12 weeks.
    I agree completely. Prop, tren and EQ ...one of the best stacks available for exactly what he's looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I agree completely. Prop, tren and EQ ...one of the best stacks available for exactly what he's looking for.
    any of those stacks will promote lean mass.....everything revolves around your diet and workout/cardio....bloat is controllable

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    definetly needs prop, tren and winnie for what he wants.
    But at 180 he should not worry about being lean. I would bulk up, then do a cutting cycle

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    any of those stacks will promote lean mass.....everything revolves around your diet and workout/cardio....bloat is controllable
    I agree completely with your view on diet, but tren is the only one that will actually burn body fat. In my experience, if I wanted to gain lean, maintainable, quality muscle, I'd stay the f*ck away from those other compounds. So as an improvement to my first post I'll say this..

Prop, Tren, Eq and DIET...probably one of the best stacks available for exactly what he's looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I agree completely with your view on diet, but tren is the only one that will actually burn body fat. In my experience, if I wanted to gain lean, maintainable, quality muscle, I'd stay the f*ck away from those other compounds. So as an improvement to my first post I'll say this..

Prop, Tren, Eq and DIET...probably one of the best stacks available for exactly what he's looking for.
    tren is a remarkable compound...

Thread Information