kafabe is offline Junior Member

lay off the ugl's

We need to chill on talking so openly about the ugl's, I am the worlds worst, It is my favorite topic to read about. But I just searched the thred and typed in ugl and too much info comes up. Anyone can join this bored and read all the info. Lets not do our sources in and have no place to get good gear and good prices. I wish there was a way to discuss it without giving the intials or anything, but if not, maybe we should just keep it to pm's. I know i don't mind getting pm's I enjoy hearing from different members. Just my thoughts.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I Completely Agree!!!

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    For sure, this subject is talked about too losely.

bullram is offline Member
    mums the word!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Let's keep those UG's on the QT.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    alright guys let us know when it is ok to talk about, and to give out Lab reports and first hand quality reports.....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    We need to chill on talking so openly about the ugl's, I am the worlds worst, It is my favorite topic to read about. But I just searched the thred and typed in ugl and too much info comes up. Anyone can join this bored and read all the info. Lets not do our sources in and have no place to get good gear and good prices. I wish there was a way to discuss it without giving the intials or anything, but if not, maybe we should just keep it to pm's. I know i don't mind getting pm's I enjoy hearing from different members. Just my thoughts.
    I agree. PM's are only a click away... (I just thought I needed to put an afro in there)LOL

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand how talking about them would help anyone get in contact with them. I mean as long as you don't mention email addresses or websites a name does nothing for you. For example I could say "XYZ's test rocks and is the cheaspes I have ever come across". Now I might get tons of pms about this stuff but it still wouldn't give away who XYX is or where there are from. Just my 2 cents.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    C130, every crumb on the trail leads to the source.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    K it's funny you should make a thread about this. I just posted this same thing on a thread yestreday. I got to thinking about all the recent busts on ugl's and got concerned about my sources. I totally agree with you. You would probably be suprised what the government can track on the computer. The only problem is that there are a bunch of other boards that don't abide by this, but we should keep our side of the street clean. Good post

abbreviations are ok imo, its the open name posting, if people cant figure out who you are talking about thruogh the abbreviation chances are they cant give you any info or help on the subject anyway

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    whats a ugl, can i drink it

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    whats a ugl, can i drink it
    only if you get the purple kind changed up the avatar huh, is that you,mine is me

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    only if you get the purple kind changed up the avatar huh, is that you,mine is me
    yeah its me after dbol and fina only cycle

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    yeah its me after dbol and fina only cycle
    Those cycles are badass. Dbol and fina or dbol and deca only are the best ever. I get my dbol from XXX labs and my fina from ABC labs and... Just joking, this is a good post and I agree 100%. Keep UGL's off of the open boards. If they choose to come on here themselves that is their choice, but it is not mine or anyone elses right to bring them into the open. If you have a question about an UG lab PM me, I dont mind it and I will be more than happy to help.

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    YES!!! FINALLY!!!! This should have been brought up a long time ago. TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Thread Information