WS6imon is offline New Member

How to cycle clen when taking T3 on a 7/5 split

If I would be taking T3 on a 7 days on, 5 days off cycle how whould I cycle the clen . Would I take it on the same kind of cycle, or say 2 weeks on/ 2 off? Also would I taper clen or run it at max everyday?

1-5 day 100mcg
    6 50mcg
    7 25mcg

Thanks awesome forum and great posts by Mallet about the thryriod
    Last edited by WS6imon; 01-07-2005 at 06:45 PM.

Should I use an ECA on my off days or try to stay away from ephindrene when on this cycle?

bmwrob is offline Member
    So, you only weigh 100lbs then? I know Mallets posts about T3 and it is sapposed to be 1mcg/lb of bodyweight (max). As far as the clen ..... clen has a negative effect on thyroid function so do not use it when OFF of T3. Just run it along with your T3...7 days on and 5 days off. Actually, it sounds like you are not too sure about what you are doing yet. Are you going to run AS (Anabolic Steroids ) along with the T3? T3 will also burn away your muscle as well. Do you have all of the suppliments that you will need while on the T3 (Coleus/T-100)? I would do A LOT more research before you start with T3. Good luck.

I'll definitly will be taking Coleus/T-100, taurine, potassium,and monitoring my BMR everyday, I have been reading Mallet's posts for the past couple days and they definitly pointed me in the right direction. I will most likely be running this cycle without an AS. I wanna start off at a 100mcg a day max for both clen and T3 and see what results I get. I definitly have alot more research to do though. I got two more questions for now.

Should I taper down off clen the same way as T3?

Should I use an ECA in my off time?
    Last edited by WS6imon; 01-07-2005 at 07:06 PM.

joevette is offline Banned
    No ECA for the off time, it inhibits the thyroid also. You can use straight caffein.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6imon

Should I taper down off clen the same way as T3?

Should I use an ECA in my off time?
    No need to taper off of clen. And yeah, just like joe said.... ECA during the off time will hinder your thyroid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    No need to taper off of clen. And yeah, just like joe said.... ECA during the off time will hinder your thyroid as well.
    Will I be able to take a caffine stack with yohimbe and not hinder thyroid recovery during my off time?

Whats the best place to get both Coleus and T-100X, did anybody ever find it locally?

Cycle as it looks now without an AS, first time I'm trying either so I wanna start small to see how I react. I'm pretty responsive to fat burners so any higher might make me lose too much sleep

T3
    Day 1-5 100mcg
    Day 6 50mcg
    Day 7 25mcg
    5 Days off

Clen
    Day 1-7 100mcg
    5 Days off

Thanks for all the help, any suggestions are more than welcome.
    Last edited by WS6imon; 01-08-2005 at 05:24 PM.

Thread Information