Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member

Has Deca Fallen Out Of Favor

Is it my imagination or has eq replaced deca as the most common stact with test e or cyp? Bros with experience with either or both please relate the pros and cons that you have experienced.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I still love deca but the sides can be harsher.

badham is offline New Member
    Deca is still one of my favorites...but it can be harder on young men then EQ....us older ones love it

badham

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Deca makes me bloated and stays in my system too long

I like EQ because of the quality of muscle I gain, I also enjoy the way it helps my joints. Only con is that it makes my BP a little high. One of my favorite winter time steroids .

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I am still young and I choose deca over eq anyday. I am the type that don't care about the bloat during winter. As far as sides go eq is a little more favorable but if you cycle deca right it's all the same.

inevitable is offline Member
    im soon to find out if i like EQ over Deca .... my cycle starts on monday CANT FU|<ING WAIT!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys...please list some of the benefits of using deca .....as well as some of its negative sides.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Hey guys...please list some of the benefits of using deca.....as well as some of its negative sides.
    the biggest benefit is definitely how it makes your joints feel.. the biggest downfall probably the extra water retention, and complication of PCT.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badham
    Deca is still one of my favorites...but it can be harder on young men then EQ....us older ones love it

badham
    Speak for yourself Bad...I am an older guy that loves the joint relief but had two long recovery times withmy last cycles. I'm off it for awhile...until I forget what it's like to not want sex every day for 6-8 weeks.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Hey guys...please list some of the benefits of using deca.....as well as some of its negative sides.
    Benefits:
    quality muscle gains
    fantastic joint pain relief

Negatives:
    bloat
    deca dick

I just feel like crap on deca. My joints love it, but the rest of my body hates it. Everybody responds differently to it, so that is entirely up to the user.

I would say that certain gear falls out of favor much like clothing. It will cycle back around in 18 months or so. Usually, these internet boards dictate what is in vogue. Right now, deca is out. Soon enough, people will be discouraged by the high bp and crazy RBC count from eq. Some experience joint problems on eq, rather than the benefit that PP mentioned. Then, they will rotate back to deca. Heck, I might even give it a try again later.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I'm in love with deca . Great product for me. Test&deca are my base for bulking cycle

badham is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I'm in love with deca. Great product for me. Test&deca are my base for bulking cycle
    There you go......same here. And I have the cure for long recovery times...just dont come off...

badham

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I havent used Deca but am currently using Durabolin (Nadrolone Phenylpropinate) and have absolutely zero complaints.

*No sexual disfunctions (can keep it up through multiple sessions still)
    *No leaking nipples
    *Much better strength gains than EQ
    *Better weight gains
    *No noticable excessive water bloat

I wonder since NPP is such relatively "new" substance (now that it has hit the UG scene more frequently in the past year) if it will soon replace the Deca/EQ craze. Depending on how I do with PCT (I will be staggering my NPP/Test ending times by 4 weeks to aid in recovery) I may choose to make this my standard cycle for quite some time. Again I have zero complaints to note of from NPP but have never messed with Deca so have little to compare between the two besides others stories.

blown is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently on test enanthate and eq. This is my first cycle ever. My buddy is making a run to his out-of-state source for some gear, and he's getting me some stuff for my next cycle. I'm not sure weather to get more eq or get some deca to try out. I'm only 3wks into this cycle, so I can't say how eq is working for me. I'll also have him get my some winny while he's at it.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I love deca myself and eq doesn't come close to what deca
    will give you in terms of gains, but it does shut me down alot
    harder then any other drug, but I still love the stuff... I wasn't
    all that happy with eq, besides the vascularity it gives I didn't
    really see any other reason to run it, maybe just for a cutting
    cycle, but never again for a mass/bulking cycle...

Duckhombre is offline Associate Member
    Deca was super... until I ran it at 600mgs/wk- Sex became a chore, which started all kinds of **** with the GF, and recovery was hard. 200 was super, 300 was a mistake. I also noticed an uncontrollable nipple flair up, that just wouldn't recend.

Thread Information