TheJuiceBar is offline New Member

Question Any remedies to make facial hair grow more?

Hey I wanna grow more facial hair, any remedies? im on organon sust250 @ 1 amp e3d and i notices my sideburns are growing more and faster. Any remedies for making a full facial beard grow more/faster? Serious replies plz, im trying not to expect the typical "oh, just eat p****" lol,

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    In my experience proviron .

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    more hair??? shiet bro i want the total opposite!! i wish i could take sbomthin to make me hariless except my eyebrows and head!!LOL

GOTMILK77 is offline New Member
    My T4 seems to have me shaving twice a day. And I was relatively hairless before, it could be coincidence but started about the same time

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ya .. i second that cuz shaving sucks..!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    more hair??? shiet bro i want the total opposite!! i wish i could take sbomthin to make me hariless except my eyebrows and head!!LOL

I agree man i am one hairy mofo why would anyone want more hair?? appreciate nto having that nasty stuff.

A few years back a fast way to grow a full beard would be to joint the Taliban!! But i guess thats not an option now

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i spen a shltload of time shaving,waxing or some sort of hair removal! my legs,chest,stomach,back,face and of course my boys. it sounds a little gay when i say that! LOL...but it has to b done IMO..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron gave me thicker/coarser chin hair and sideburns

**** that substance

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe puberty! hahah. **** bro i wish i had something that made the hair grow less. i have super sensitive skin and i have to shave everyday, wish i could make it stop

notus is offline Member
    Man be happy with littel facial hair. I am 24 and cant grow ****. But I only have to shave once every 2 or 3 days. If I ever get a little scruffy my wife hates it. Shaving sucks and most women hate the rash they get from your face rubbing on them.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i spen a shltload of time shaving,waxing or some sort of hair removal! my legs,chest,stomach,back,face and of course my boys. it sounds a little gay when i say that! LOL...but it has to b done IMO..
    I hear ya bro, I do the same thing

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    THIS JUST IN!!! A NEW MIRACLE "HAIR GROWTH" FORMULA MADE IN THE FAR-EAST!!!
    They only made a few and pulled it from the market!!! luckily i bought the last few bottles!!!! PM me and get them while u can for a god price!!!

Just kidding mods

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    age and maturity, my beard is so thick and fast growing I have to shave daily if not twice a day. I blame it on my cycle. Cycling increases male characterisitics so maybe wait when you up your cycle mg's next cycle and Im sure you will be happy.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    the rate at which your hair grows is directly correlated with your blood flow, so the more you work out and the more blood flow you have the faster your hair grows. Also, shaving certain areas of your body does not mean it will grow back more, or will it be more coarse. Your body hair is predispostioned to grow how it will from your gene's and from the amount of testosterone your body has, not from shaving.

-Tose

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Between all the vitamins, supplements, test, and IGF, my hair and fingernails grow out of control. I wish i could afford lazer hair removal.

Thread Information