saluu is offline Banned

need help do i need test with tren

okay guys i got tren e and tren acetate and winny now im trying to get my hands on test any kind. my question is do i need test i heard it shut you down real hard and causes fina dick but i have clomid lots of it and if i do proper pct well i keep most of my gains or lose them and i have 250 mg per ml of tren e in 10ml vial and 100mg per ml tren acetate in 20ml vial and winny 25 mg per capsule 100 caps .

so can you keep gains without test with this cycle and how much do you think i will gain with it . i know need test but can i survive without test

one more question i have lipo 6 capsules with ephedrine what is the max dosage i can take 2 caps have 20mg of epdherine and 200mg of caffeiine 3 mg yombine thanks guys .

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    get some test e or cyp and run it at 500mg/week and run the tren a at 50-75mg/ed or the tren e u can shoot twice a week. u def need the test tho. winny 50mg/ed

u'll b able to keep quite a bit og ur gains if u do proper pct and keep ur diet up. how u will gain is all on u bro, diet,train.

Thread Information