Drew83 is offline New Member

Test E/Equipoise...hairloss?

Hey guys, i posted earlier about what my first cycle, and it's looking like...
    Test E 400 mg/week
    Equipoise 400 mg/week
    Nolvadex 10-20 mg/day
    Clomid for PCT

I realize that MPB is related to your mother's father-i.e. if he is bald, there is a good chance you will be....however, my mother does not know her real father, so i do not know if i am prone to male pattern baldness...is there any surefire red flags or signs i should look for throughout my cycle? Also, any recommendations as to certain shampoos, etc. to use as preventative measure throughout the cycle? All info is appreciated, thanks again...

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    You won't know till you try it.....
    Nizoral shampoo seems to help reduce hairloss...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew83
    Hey guys, i posted earlier about what my first cycle, and it's looking like...
    Test E 400 mg/week
    Equipoise 400 mg/week
    Nolvadex 10-20 mg/day
    Clomid for PCT

I realize that MPB is related to your mother's father-i.e. if he is bald, there is a good chance you will be....however, my mother does not know her real father, so i do not know if i am prone to male pattern baldness...is there any surefire red flags or signs i should look for throughout my cycle? Also, any recommendations as to certain shampoos, etc. to use as preventative measure throughout the cycle? All info is appreciated, thanks again...
    You should be OK, but you won't know till you try! You will love that cycle!!! Make sure you run it at least 12 weeks and run your Test a week longer!!

Best of luck,

BLT

Drew83 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, yeah i am pretty excited...finally my first cycle! i'll keep ya updated on the results..

Thread Information