CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

Test and Fat Loss?

Is it conceivable to burn a small amout of body fat when on a test only cycle. one school of thought is that a higher level of free test in your body causes some degree of fat loss during your cycle. I dont find this very much, and add a noticable amount of water which smooths me out. i try adex also, and this doesnt seem to help.

I find also that during my ttest cycle when i do alot fo crunches...this actually builds size to my abdominals in essence making me look even blockier. my diet is pretty much on track, so im at a loss.

inevitable is offline Member
    i have no idea.. i would like to kno as well

bmwrob is offline Member
    Well, I guess it would depend on what kind of test you used and how much. Any cardio? You said you diet is "pretty much on track". What does that mean? On track to bulk or to cut?

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    500mg of Test E, broken into two shots a week. Eating alot..but eating clean.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    bump

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bro, guess what...eating a lot either clean or not is still calories...which in excess will make you store fat...granted you need enough to build muscle..but what are your goals..if its to cut, then use the test to preserve muscle..and cut the calories, just below maintenance... if its to bulk..well brotha you cant have both..but you can help to prevent from gaining more fat..by cardio and keeping your calories high but not to high..

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Think of it this way, when most boys go thru puberty they usually lose alot of baby fat, and during that time test levels are really high....so maybe test does burn SOME fat....

Thread Information