dublin is offline New Member

Question Nolva And Climod

DO YOU REALY NEED BOUTH OR CAN YOU. AND WHAT ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u need both, they do different things. run nolva thruout and clomid and nolva for pct.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should always have both on hand................ Clomid is the only drug I would use for PCT................. Nolva is a good anti-e and also can help if you start to see signs of gyno.

i would personally use both. listen to tycins path, use nolva throughout cycle and both clomid and nolva during pct. thats my opinion though. i have known ppl not ever needing nolva but clomid should always be used for pct.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    both!!better safe than sorry.

true that, even though i didnt think i would get gyno i always used nolva during my cycle. the better safe than sorry saying is well worth to take notice to.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    some people are diffrent in what works for them.... most use both... i know one of my buddy doesnt use pct, and just ends his cycles with oxandrin.... i could never do that.

eport is offline Associate Member
    use both bro its your health you are talking about if that isnt important to you than you have issues trust me you dont want to have to shop at victorias secrets do you

seanw is offline Banned
    As Mudman says, use Nolvadex throughout your cycle and Clomid for PCT. Stop the Nolvadex before you start the Clomid.

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah no way of getting around it have to use both

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    As Mudman says, use Nolvadex throughout your cycle and Clomid for PCT. Stop the Nolvadex before you start the Clomid.
    Actually using Nolva along with Clomid helps speed along PCT. I was trying to show where the drugs were intended for (main purpose).

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    whatttttttttt....??? Never heard of such a thing. You mean stop HCG before the usage of clomid?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    whatttttttttt....??? Never heard of such a thing. You mean stop HCG before the usage of clomid?
    You are absolutely correct, sorry I meant to delete that line as I was thinking of HCG

Both clomid and nolvadex are in the same family of SERMS but they are both slightly off on there tissue attraction. It is absolutely necessary to run both in PCT because studies have shown NOLVADEX's actions to compete for the ER (estrgoen receptor) and not to the stimulation unlike it's close brother clomid. Studies swho CLOMID to act as a weak anti estrogen and it's selectiveness to the stimulation of Lutrenizing Hormone (LH) thus the stimulation or restoration of the HPTA. So as by studies both are necessary.

You could get away with just running nolvadex if you had to but in this case it would take much longer for the the natural restoration of the HPTA or stimulation of LH levels. Possibly months after a cycle even longer. Clomid's actions cause stimulation immediately if androgen levels are low enough to not hinder it's actions. If androgen levels are to high then clomid will then only act as an anti estrogen but a poor one at that and be a waste of time and drug.

Doctors prescribe clomid to male's for fertility to stimulate LH levels and increase sperm count. I just spoke with a member on another board that has been prescribed clomid for two months by his doctor for fertility issues.

no prob bro, i could tell that's what you meant.
    You are absolutely correct, sorry I meant to delete that line as I was thinking of HCG

Thread Information