Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

What Doesn't Cause Hairloss

Can anyone give me a list of stuff that will not or have slight hairloss. Even options to take that will prevent it on gear that does cause problems. My friend losing some of his hair from a cycle or 2 he has done in the past he told me to find out for him what to get.

Mark

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you are prone to MPB then nothing is going to be safe.

JohnnyB

eport is offline Associate Member
    get finastride

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I can't remember where this came from, it's something I saved off the web some time ago:

Q: Which steroids lead to hair loss and which don't? Could you recommend a few stacks for those of us who have funny shaped heads and would look dumb bald?

A: Testosterone can lead to hair loss simply because it can reduce via the enzyme 5-alpha reductase to dihydroxytestosterone, or DHT. Of course, there are other androgens that don't reduce but still cause androgenic alopecia (hair loss). One in particular would be trenbolone . I — along with a few acquaintances — have experienced quite a bit of hair loss with this particular androgen. The strange thing is that we don't experience the same thing when using Testosterone, although most people do. Weird.
    Aside from that, methandrostenolone (D-bol) is something you may want to stay away from. Also, some people claim stanozolol (Winstrol ) can cause alopecia although I haven't found this to be the case.
    So, essentially, what you're left with is methenolone (primobolon)(acetate or enanthate ), oxandrolone(anavar ), boldenone (equ), and nandrolone . If you use finasteride (Propecia or Proscar), Testosterone can become a fairly safe androgen in terms of not causing thinning hair.
    And before anyone asks, no, you shouldn't use finasteride with any androgen other than Testosterone as it won't help. In the case of nandrolone, it may make things much worse

BTW, I'm 4 weeks in 750mg/wk of Test E, and starting to see noticible receding and thinning of my hair, and am not prone to MPB genetically (38 y/o with no hair loss till now). Should've used finasteride.

Thread Information