Wtoad is offline New Member

First Timer -Cypiotest

This is my first time to take steroids , and i have a 10ml bottle of Vet. Grade Cypiotest 250. I'm 18 5'10 160 and ive been lifting since high school. What i really want to know is a 1cc shot Wedensday/Sunday enough to do me any good for 5 weeks? Or should i take 1.5cc's twice a week for 4 weeks? Maybe invest in another bottle? I just want to know what would give me the best results in 1-2 months, but i dont want to take to much and mess up my body either.
    Thanks for the advice,
    Darrel

I got a good cycle for you---3-4 years of diet, rest and intense training. Don't be impatient and resort to steroids this early. You'll see better results at your age without steriods . They're not magic you have to have everything else in check before you start. Stick with supps like creatine and whey protein for now. Trust me

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    I got a good cycle for you---3-4 years of diet, rest and intense training. Don't be impatient and resort to steroids this early. You'll see better results at your age without steriods. They're not magic you have to have everything else in check before you start. Stick with supps like creatine and whey protein for now. Trust me
    This is great advice. you still have a lot to learn bro. diet is key, make sure it in check and throw in some creatine like YS said

Yeah after reading a lot of these forums for the past couple weeks i figured thats the reply i would get, but i dont know what to do ive busted a lot of balls in there and you know after about a couple few months u gain some weight maybe your mom can tell that you have and your girlfriend or something, but the piss and vinegar feeling for wanting to lift everyday fades and its really faded for me so I was just looking in to this and found a bottle. If you guys don't want to tell me a good cycle thats okay I totally respect that, but hell i really want to give this a shot. Thanks anyways. D

needle is offline Senior Member
    They are right, but o well. I started fooling around with AS after my 16th birthday! Did My first cycle at 19. What you need to do is invest in another bottle of C TEST and take 1 cc twice a week till there gone . EAsy 20 pounds with the right work ethic and nutrition!

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    What i would do is get anotyher bottle, and do 400-500mg a week for ten weeks. But before you start be sure to have your clomid, hcg , novla, whatever your using for pct on habd, good luck

Hey if i got another bottle and took 400mg a week then it would only last me 5 weeks at 2 200mg shots a week. And about the Nolvadax, clomid, and whatever product there is. Which one is the best to use for my situation/how much do I use, and when do i start using it? During my shooting or 2 weeks after im done? And you dont think 400mg for 5 weeks is too much 4 my 1st time? Thanks, D

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtoad
    Hey if i got another bottle and took 400mg a week then it would only last me 5 weeks at 2 200mg shots a week. And about the Nolvadax, clomid, and whatever product there is. Which one is the best to use for my situation/how much do I use, and when do i start using it? During my shooting or 2 weeks after im done? And you dont think 400mg for 5 weeks is too much 4 my 1st time? Thanks, D
    You have 250mg/ml test so 2 bottles @10ml would last you 10 weeks at 500mg/wk.

I'm not going to preach to you but you seriously need to read up more on the post cycle therapy aspect of this game if you plan on keeping any gains. The search button will give you a lot of answers too.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You have 250mg/ml test so 2 bottles @10ml would last you 10 weeks at 500mg/wk.

I'm not going to preach to you but you seriously need to read up more on the post cycle therapy aspect of this game if you plan on keeping any gains. The search button will give you a lot of answers too.

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    Darrel, running this test for shorter then ten weeks is not going to produce much results. The test starts to kick in after 4 weeks, so anywhere from a 10-12 week cycle is fine for your first time. Research PCT a little more and you should be okay.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, when I was your age I weighed 140 lbs and am 5'10". I was able to get up to 200 by the time I was 20 just by eating everything I saw and a good portion of it was muscle and not fat b/c I worked out hard and did cardio and played sports in college. Steroids dont work miracles unless youve got your diet and training in check. Im 29 now and am just doing my first cycle. Definitely do some more research about PCT etc and consider waiting.

Hey, it's a 10Ml/250mg bottle and I can get 10 cc's out of it? Because i was going to do 2 cc's for 5 weeks. Am I wrong in my calculations? Because they said that 1cc is 25mg. So that would be 10cc's for one bottle. So thats why I thought it'd imposible to take 500mg a week. I would run out during the first week. See I am confused. If i did 3 cc's a week though it would last me almost 7 weeks. Or 2cc's a week would last me 10 weeks. I don't know can you guys help me? D

5 weeks is pointless, the test will just start kicking in and you'll be quitting. YOu need to go at least 10 to see results. The bottle is 10ML bottle w/ a concentration of 250mg/ML (cc) so if you shot one ml/wk that would last 10 weeks. If you cant figure out the concentration of your gear, perhaps you should wait until youre older and do some more research before you start in the meantime. Just my .02

maxex is offline Member
    Hey, it's a 10Ml/250mg bottle and I can get 10 cc's out of it? Because i was going to do 2 cc's for 5 weeks. Am I wrong in my calculations? Because they said that 1cc is 25mg. So that would be 10cc's for one bottle. So thats why I thought it'd imposible to take 500mg a week. I would run out during the first week. See I am confused. If i did 3 cc's a week though it would last me almost 7 weeks. Or 2cc's a week would last me 10 weeks. I don't know can you guys help me? D
    Bro, its 250mg per cc not 25mg, 1cc = 250mg. 1cc, 2 X week = 500mg per week. If your not gonna take the advice above at least get another bottle so its not an all out loss. If your gonna do pct get some nolvadex clomid, thats all you will need.

I got it now! I was reading more of these and I read one below mine and it just clicked. So i need 2 get another bottle and take 1 cc on wed. and 1 on sunday for 10 weeks. So I'm going to buy another bottle thanks for helping me out. Now i guess my last question I guess is what should i do for PCT. Any suggestions because yeah i want to keep my gains and i dont want my balls to fall off and i don't want bitch tits... thanks D

Anybody help me on a good PCT? And helping the gyno problem?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    This is my first time to take steroids , and i have a 10ml bottle of Vet. Grade Cypiotest 250. I'm 18 5'10 160 and ive been lifting since high school. What i really want to know is a 1cc shot Wedensday/Sunday enough to do me any good for 5 weeks? Or should i take 1.5cc's twice a week for 4 weeks? Maybe invest in another bottle? I just want to know what would give me the best results in 1-2 months, but i dont want to take to much and mess up my body either.
    Thanks for the advice,
    Darrel
    Here you say you are 18 but your profile shows clearly by the birthday june 1985 that you wold be 19 almost 20. Which is it?? Either way you are to young for aas you will stop growing any taller and could stunt any further natural groth. There is no reason for you to be on any aas at this tender age. wait as I did until you turn 22 at least and even then take it easy. The mass will come train hard and you can still grow like a weed at your natural test levels.

Sorry, that should say June of 86' my mistake I didn't realize i cycled down to 85. And I'm not really worried about not growing anymore i stopped growing a couple years ago, and have outgrown everybody else in my family, height wise Im not as wide as they are but if thats what comes between now and 22 I dont think i want it . But seriously I think I am ready if I could just learn more about PCT.

there's a whole forum section devoted to PCT on here. Go there

Okay, I will. Where is the best place to get needles from? Because an insulin needle is too small i think i need a 20gauge needle. Any ideas? My local pharmacy won't sell them to anybody under the age of like 50.

Jae200 is offline New Member
    hey all new to the forum i just bought some denkal cypiotest vet grade as well , ive been reading the forums and i cant seem to get a consistant agreement on dosage for this stuff. Ive been told to take 1.5cc for 7 weeks this seems ideal from what ive been told and if u should go longer too if this stuff takes a while to kick in too. But hell as i said im new to this and just want to get some results, and yeah i bought a some protein and have a good diet just dont want to waste my juic3

Thread Information