BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

110mg of TREN too much?

First time using tren stacking it with test e at 750 a week is 110mg to much... do i have to inject everyday?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya inject ed, its up to u if thats too much. depends on ur stats and cyc exp. but i would go with 75-100mg/ed

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is your first time I wouldnt think you need to use that much. The better Idea would be to start low and see how well you tolerate it. Not everyone can handle the sides of Tren . See if you handle 75mgs a day or lower.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I started at 75mg /ED and upped to 100mg /ED after about 8 weeks, 100mg seems to be the sweet spot for me, I don't see myself going higher, 10mg wouldn't make a difference though so go for it if you know you can handle it

scorp is offline Junior Member
    I like to run Tren at 150mg/EOD. As the gentlemen below have stated, start with 75mg/day to see how you react to the compound. I think that you will love it.

Swellin Guest
    What is your cycle experience and your stats?

In short, 110mg of tren is too much for a first time. I have gone as high as 150mg ED for a kickstart, and dropped back done to 100mg. I hated it! I get almost no sides with 60mg ED, but I still get great results. More is not necessarily better in this situation. I would think that a person needing to use 750mg of test would be a person that should run around 75mg of tren and see what you think. I started at 50mg and got results. I tried different doses to see what it took for me. Tren is a harsh friggin compound! Don't get carried away with it from the start...there is absolutely no reason to do so!

scorp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    What is your cycle experience and your stats?

In short, 110mg of tren is too much for a first time. I have gone as high as 150mg ED for a kickstart, and dropped back done to 100mg. I hated it! I get almost no sides with 60mg ED, but I still get great results. More is not necessarily better in this situation. I would think that a person needing to use 750mg of test would be a person that should run around 75mg of tren and see what you think. I started at 50mg and got results. I tried different doses to see what it took for me. Tren is a harsh friggin compound! Don't get carried away with it from the start...there is absolutely no reason to do so!
    Nicely stated...to each his own.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I would start tren at no more than 50mg ED. If it's good tren I don't see the reason for upping the dose.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    this is good advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If it is your first time I wouldnt think you need to use that much. The better Idea would be to start low and see how well you tolerate it. Not everyone can handle the sides of Tren. See if you handle 75mgs a day or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    this is good advice
    Absolutely. And if you've got good tren , you won't need anymore than 75mg/day anyway.

Thread Information