Thread: Keeping gains

eradikate is offline Senior Member

Keeping gains

Is doing a pyramid better than just doing 400mg deca /500mg sust?? isn't it bad to just stop the cycle at that dosage??? shoudn't you come down slowly towards the end?

G-S Guest
    I wouldnt' as that has went against everything I have learned. But, I see your point with SUST, has it's hard to tell when the levels are peaked or not.

Your best bet is to hammer the clomid 3-4 weeks after your last SUST shot. Some say 3, some say 4. I say you pick.

4plates is offline Banned
    it dosent matter if you taking 500 or 250 it still stays active in your system for 3 wks after last shot.if you taper from 500 to 250 you still have to wait 3 wks.so keep it strong all the way

got it!!

only reason i asked this is because one of my friend has done 400mg deca /500mg sust for his first cycle and he fell apart after because of his tendents and joints. he told me to do pyramid because he doesn't want the same thing that happen to him happen to me...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by eradikate
    he fell apart after because of his tendents and joints.
    WTF is that supposed to mean? I suspect you mean TENDONS and joints. What supposedly happenend to them?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    taper.... ALWAYS TAPER....

his joints and "tendons*" got fu(ked up because he suddenly stopped the cycle. that's what he said and he also said that first time users should taper it just to see how your body reacts to it.
    so i was thinking that Tapering is better for first time users

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    tapering is an old myth. The steroids u mentioned have a long esters that will enable them to taper themselves. Hit all dosages and dont change.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    his joints and "tendons*" got fu(ked up because he suddenly stopped the cycle. that's what he said and he also said that first time users should taper it just to see how your body reacts to it.
    Deca will store fluids in the joints. Thus enabling you to lift more and more w/ out joint pain. No matter if u taper or not you will have joint pain at the end of the cycle after a bout 2 weeks when the effects of deca is tapering itself. The fluid will then leave the joints and it will be sore. The soreness wont last forever (unless your friend has injured and stretched his joints and was being masked by Deca lube). Train smart and dont ego trip w/ the weights and you will be injury free.

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    If you are taking 250-1000mg sust in week there is no need to taper. But I think tapering is nessesary only with dosages goes over 1000mg. And after very long use. So its not old myth.

I have obviously no experience of dosages over 1g

But I would run in the end of short cycles propionate (Testex 25mg) Because it is active only coupple of days.

So you can control test levels in short time. Because sust is self tapering. With only prop injections you can keep test high to the end. And right after that hit some HCG and after that clomid

Gearnow is offline Junior Member
    is HCG really neccessary?? your balls do grow back eventually u know? i think clomid should be enough. Tendons and joints got fu(ked up?? Damn i think he shouldn't have gone up more than 5 lbs a week in every muscle...
    Last edited by Gearnow; 03-24-2002 at 11:37 AM.

Thread Information