GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Primobolan Enanthate....anybody tried it?

If so, did you like the results? How did you shoot it, twice a week? How long does it take to kick in because I plan on doing an 8 week cycle and if takes 4-5 weeks to kick in I will just use anavar instead. Oh I forgot I will also be running it with test prop and masteron . Thanks bros.

lvtitan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    If so, did you like the results? How did you shoot it, twice a week? How long does it take to kick in because I plan on doing an 8 week cycle and if takes 4-5 weeks to kick in I will just use anavar instead. Oh I forgot I will also be running it with test prop and masteron. Thanks bros.
    from what i've heard yeah, 2xweekly is good, you could go every week if you want, but thats a big shot. recommended depending on size/experience is 400-800mg week, some guys do a gram, but you can see how $$$ that cycle would be since you should do primo at least 10weeks, my next cycle will be primo at 4-500mg/week for 10-12weeks stacked w/either anavar or OT

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I tried it a few years ago at 300mg a week as a bridge. It did what it was suppose to do but imo, it was not worth the money I spent.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

a few notes

Primobolan is just a trade name. All injectable Primobolan is the drug methenolone enanthate . Enanthate is a relatively long acting ester, so probably 1-2 weeks before it really starts to kick in. The Primobolan tabs are Methenolone Acetate, which are very fast acting, a matter of hours.

lvtitan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    Primobolan is just a trade name. All injectable Primobolan is the drug methenolone enanthate. Enanthate is a relatively long acting ester, so probably 1-2 weeks before it really starts to kick in. The Primobolan tabs are Methenolone Acetate, which are very fast acting, a matter of hours.
    the tabs are also a waste of money.

Thread Information