gonzo 1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Cyp/Deca/Oxy Vets&Mods

Ok bros, I have done about as much research as I possibly can and just about have it all figured out. Wanted to run it by you guys and get some opinions. Please read all of this and answer a couple of questions. Lifting natural for 15 yrs. now crossing over, this will be my second cycle. First one was test only with no sides and good results. Proposed 2nd cycle looks like this.

wk.1-12
    Cyp. 500mg wk.
    Deca 400mg wk.
    wk. 1-4,&8-12
    Oxandralone (anavar ) 25mg.ed
    Standard pct.
    I have nova, clomid, hcg , and arimidex .
    My questions are these:
    1. Should I split up the injections of cyp & deca evenly in 2 doses over a week? Otherwise that is 900mg in my ASS! OUCH!
    2. The oxandralone is a script 12.5mg ea. that is where I came up with 25mg, but would taking 3 ea. per day be better? Total would be 37.5mg ed.
    3. Concerning the injections also say I mix the 2 (cyp250mg/200mg. deca) after I draw the cyp. should I change needle before sticking it in the deca?
    4. Last but not least, I have read so many ideas on pct as to where and when to start, as well as that I should not use nova and hcg together. So what would be the best pct with this cycle? I appreciate your answers and help. So thanks a bunch to everyone who responds.
    As far as my diet and training. I do one bp per day (39yrs. old) 6 days wk. Cardio 3x wk. BF% is 14. At my last contest in dec. bf was 5.2. Eating will not be a problem for me cuz I can eat more than what should be allowed by law. If oxy shuts it down I will force the Issue! Thanks Bro's!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Looks like you have been reading, thanks
    Questions-
    1 half of each twice a week
    2 If you can run var at 50mg... Its very weak so keep that in mind.
    3 Draw deca , draw cyp with a larger diameter pin (20g) then inject with a new clean 25g pin.
    4 For PCT read the stickies posted by Pheedno in the PCT section, GREAT info!

Good luck bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Everything looks pretty good. You may want to consider stopping the deca at week 11 and running the anavar weeks 10-14 instead of 8-12 but it doesn't necessarily have to be that way. You can use the same drawing pin for deca and cyp and then change to a new needle for injection like mr. sparkle suggested. You can run nolva with HCG you just don't generally want to run HCG while you are without some AAS in your system (this is always argued by the way).

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    I recieved your pm bro,
    and you can listen to the bros who posted above..........very solid info from both.

peace I4L

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    I recieved your pm bro,
    and you can listen to the bros who posted above..........very solid info from both.

peace I4L
    Thanks!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Your cycle looks like my 4th cycle. It worked great for me !!!

Thread Information