AG5678 is offline Member

need help from m1t and dbol experts

I was told to put this in the supplment section from a friend so i can get more respones but i just like to have all my threads in the steroid section .Ok this is the problem that I have. I have really started to search like crazy about m1t because it is cheap as fuk and will be illegal on the 19 and when it’s illegal the prices will just sky rocket. I have been criticizing m1t for a while because a friend of mine tried it and said it was worthless but now I am starting to question him. This was the cycle I was thinking about doing:
    wk1-4 25mgs of d-bol ED
    wk1-10 400mgs of test enan.(200mgs on mon. 200mgs on thur.)
    wk1-10 400mgs of deca .(same as test 200mgs twice a week)
    wk1-10 10mgs of nolvadex ED
    wk1-12 500 i.u's of hcg a week
    I have heard from some people that m1t was like "super DBol " I was thinking about substituting Dbol with m1t? Will I get better results? What do yall think? All the help needed this is very important to me.
    Peace

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    why so much hcg ? you really only would use that for longer cycles, but it will not hurt maybe like week 5. and deca needs to be ran min. 12 weeks IMO 16weeks.
    this is your first cyle just run test @500mg week
    and d-bol 1-4 @ 25-40mg

hcg ,is up to you keep your balls full ,but not every week

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea i know i was looking into this cycle one of the guys on this board said i should do this cycle and said that a doctor said that HCG should run like this. Im not flamin em or anything

im not a doc but thats overkill IMO i only use hcg for 16week cycles or more buts thats just me. but, i have also never even heard of running it every week. as for the m1t never tried . i can say d-bol alwys a good first run, just pick a bottle of the m1t from A.R for later

AG5678 is offline Member
    so would it be ok to sub it for the DBol thats where im confused one guy said yes one guy said no just tryin to kill everything.

honestly i dont no it want hurt. i dont know if it will be as good as dbol . i vmixed reviews. so try and find out

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I was told to put this in the supplment section from a friend so i can get more respones but i just like to have all my threads in the steroid section .Ok this is the problem that I have. I have really started to search like crazy about m1t because it is cheap as fuk and will be illegal on the 19 and when it’s illegal the prices will just sky rocket. I have been criticizing m1t for a while because a friend of mine tried it and said it was worthless but now I am starting to question him. This was the cycle I was thinking about doing:
    wk1-4 25mgs of d-bol ED
    wk1-10 400mgs of test enan.(200mgs on mon. 200mgs on thur.)
    wk1-10 400mgs of deca .(same as test 200mgs twice a week)
    wk1-10 10mgs of nolvadex ED
    wk1-12 500 i.u's of hcg a week
    I have heard from some people that m1t was like "super DBol " I was thinking about substituting Dbol with m1t? Will I get better results? What do yall think? All the help needed this is very important to me.
    Peace
    Bump that test to 500mg wk and run it for 12 wks. Lower that HCG dosage, IMO you don't need the HCG tho. Get some letrozole it will stop all forms of gyno. D-bol is fine, M1T is chemically a more androgenic form of d-bol, it's your call on what you use. Personally i would jump-start with test prop and forget the d-bol.

AG5678 is offline Member
    bump

AG5678 is offline Member
    dam any other opinions

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Seeing as though you only weigh 155lbs at 5'10, you could buy caps full of baking soda and you'd probably grow why do you need to cycle anyway, eat something!!

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i havent used d-bol, m1t is horrible on the liver, and it makes u lathargic as hell, u wont want to eat or work out, just sleep

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Seeing as though you only weigh 155lbs at 5'10, you could buy caps full of baking soda and you'd probably grow why do you need to cycle anyway, eat something!!
    Bro im not even going to comment anymore ive explained why i am so light many mother fuken times if you have no good response instead of just flammin on me then just stay the fuc* of my thread

AG5678 is offline Member
    and by the way i already have a diet and the guy i workout with probably looks 10X better then you and uses AS alot safer

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    i got tired on m1t at the start, but if i tell you it will make you tired, then youll feel tired, after a few days it got better, i liked m1t way better than d-bol, i had better gains and kept more, got a super pump in the gym and felt like a god.and from what i hear its just as hard on the liver as d-bol, but with proper supplements like milk thistle or liv 52, it shouldnt be that bad.

Thread Information