Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

houseofpain is offline Banned
    thats pretty amazing
    ~HOP

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    humm, 5 grand in sales to get 750$...doesnt sound too good...you would need 50 people to buy a 100$worth of sups, consistanly...I would need a lot more than 15%..

The real money maker in this business is the guy who gets people to pay 750$ to join in this to bring in sales of 5000thousand $

HM

Your math is way off my firend. You are selling your products at up to 60% off retail.

A ONE TIME PAYMENT of 750.00 to earn thousands of dollars a year? In business a NET PROFIT of 15% (this is profit after all expenses) is a **** good paycheck. Also, there is NO OTHER business that I know of that you can make your investment back in the first few months. Do the math... How much is your money making sitting in the bank? 3-4%

Bc

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hmmm....

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Er, what do they expect from the investor? (Beside $750)
    Or to put it another way: Why do they need us?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    better have a good marketing plane/revenue before you venture into something like this.. i admit that 750 is a minimal loss for the profit potential.. but not everybody has great marketing skills and if you don't have the first idea about how to market it then your site is worthless.

Search engine submission does not guarantee your site will be indexed in the top 10.

sounds almost like an affiliate program to me.

We cant offer the website to Over Seas Clients... Sorry.

But to answer your question, we need you because you are the perfect partner. You dont make money on your clients supplementation when you train them, but NOW you can. We need you because you have the perfect customers.

It is a win-win relationship. You, our client make much more than we do after we pay all the expenses, BUT we make money on the volume of many websites.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Er, what do they expect from the investor? (Beside $750)
    Or to put it another way: Why do they need us?
    More money of course. more marketers = more sales = $$$$

If you are not a full time trainer, or dont have a target audience, you will probably not do well in this venture. If you have clients who are going to GNC's or other Health food stores, you can capitolize on them saving money and getting their products from you. The sites we set up sell for MUCH less than most retail places.

Bc

any personal branded sites for webmasters?

What is that B? Personal Branded Sites?

I see what you are saying...but do we get commission on who we bring..or is it total sales we get 15%...The other part is that I dont recommend supplements to my clients.. besides a good MRP or maybe a protein...but nothing over that...I dont want to be held liable for what they consume other than food...I work in sales and on commission and the number may look great on paper but most of the time its way off...I just see myself being able to market to that amount of people to make any real money from this..

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    What is that B? Personal Branded Sites?

site templates you can customise with direct to cart linking.

You would get your own website. Is that what your asking? You chose a URL and we set up your website to be up and running from there. It will not transfer you away from the website like all the other affiliate sites.

It is a website that you get all sales credit for.

Hollywood... you get 15% of the total sale for every sale on your website.

Bc

The questions are great. Keep them coming

Bc

mass junkie is offline banned
    Big mike J, im surprised that you arent all over this ....

Im seriously going to give this some thought....Do you handle the customer service aspect of it? Id also like to see what type of backend you have to offer to monitor sales.

You will have an admin to your website where you can see sales in real time. It will show you all of your orders and what each customer ordered. You can also see how much you made on each order. Their is a report feature that will give you up to date reports as to what was ordered and how much you made. We handle ALL customer service issues. Actually, we handle EVERYTHING except cashing your monthly checks.

Bc

Hollywood... you get 15% of the total sale for every sale on your website.

Bc
    starting to sound better..it almost sound too good to be true, it also seems that we dont really do anything besides get 15%of total sales..and maybe do some extra marketing to bump up sales...??

HM

oh and how long does it all take to start

You are up and running with a completed website within 48 hours of payment. We will discuss which domain you want and then buy it for you. Through contract, you will own the domain if you should want to leave the partnership (which can be at anytime you wish) Your site will also have its own security cirtificate to insure saftey to your customers.

Bc

It does sound to good to be true (I KNOW) In business this can hurt a company, but we have already signed some big time customers which should make you feel better about the partnership. It works simply... We dont make crap for money off any one site. You make 15% and we make around 4% after paying all of the expenses. BUT, with hundreds of sites, 4% starts to add up quickly. We want our clients to do well because we do well. It is a 100% WIN WIN situation for both parties.

Bc

Feel Free to PM me with any questions.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Can someone in Canada take part in this?

sd11 is offline Banned
    I'll second that, the 10,000 "first class website" is a joke. The only one this is a good deal for is you, get enough morons to send you $750.00 up front I'm sure you can make some decent cash. With all the competition out there, not to mention the convienience of stores like a vitamin shoppe I don't see why anyone would ever bother ordering off some website in the first place (let alone pick 1 out of the countless number out there) to save $10-$20 which is probably a high estimate after you factor in shipping, when they can just drive to a store and get what they need in 10 minutes and not have to wait for some delivery. I doubt many that fall for this will even sell the $5,000 worth of products neccessary to break even, anyone with a half a brain should know there a much better and more importantly much safer investment opportunities. You would need to sell 25K worth of crap just to make 3K. Actually I got a great idea.........why dont we all just get together and start peddling amway canned hams
    Last edited by sd11; 11-22-2004 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by l6873
    I just want to point out that this is complete BS. The software they use for the sites is called zen-cart, which is available for free. It looks like there is about 1 hour spent in customizing the site and adding products to the database, which would cost a maximum of $100 if you're having someone else do it for you.
    If you can find somebody that can make a database with all of those products for 100 bucks....I'll personally fund a 1 year cycle of your choice with pct included

I'll second that, the 10,000 "first class website" is a joke. The only one this is a good deal for is you, get enough morons to send you $750.00 up front I'm sure you can make some decent cash. With all the competition out there, not to mention the convienience of stores like a vitamin shoppe I don't see why anyone would ever bother ordering off some website in the first place (let alone pick 1 out of the countless number out there) to save $10-$20 which is probably a high estimate after you factor in shipping, when they can just drive to a store and get what they need in 10 minutes and not have to wait for some delivery. I doubt many that fall for this will even sell the $5,000 worth of products neccessary to break even, anyone with a half a brain should know there a much better and more importantly much safer investment opportunities. You would need to sell 25K worth of crap just to make 3K. Actually I got a great idea.........why dont we all just get together and start peddling amway canned hams
    Totally disrespectful to the owner of this site... YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Banned, because I dont want to see people waste their hard earned money? The owner of the site is using his power to potentially make money off of potential members stupidity. I'm not trying to tell him morally how to run his own life, nor am I trying to crucify him for trying to make a dollar. Was just stating facts and warning people that things are not always as they appear (would hate to see someone get burned thats all). Didn't know I wasn't allowed to have a dissenting opinion Hitler. Alright, forget the Amway products maybe we can all get in on one of those pyramid schemes

sd11,
    I agree you shouldnt be banned for speaking your mind. But for giving your .02 on somthing that you have NO IDEA about is pretty **** disrespectful.

You tell me where I can get a website built with 10,000 products, 600 brands, and someone to run it for me? To many, this is a good idea. We do not make ANY money on the set up of your website. We have to pay our programmers for getting your site off the ground. Do you know what a pyramid scheme is? You are buying into a franchise, not ......

I am not even going to respond further on this with you sd11. After reading your post again, I have come to the conclusion that you only posted to piss me off. Nothing you said was backed by facts. So, for several reasons, I am going to boot your azz out of my house. (this is way out of character for me, but **** you WERE very disrespectful..... Hitler????? Go use someone elses bandwith you SOB.

I will be more than happy to answer ANY questions regarding this. You dont have to learn more if you dont think it will beniffit you.

Bc

"Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering."

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    sd11,
    I agree you shouldnt be banned for speaking your mind. But for giving your .02 on somthing that you have NO IDEA about is pretty **** disrespectful.

You tell me where I can get a website built with 10,000 products, 600 brands, and someone to run it for me? To many, this is a good idea. We do not make ANY money on the set up of your website. We have to pay our programmers for getting your site off the ground. Do you know what a pyramid scheme is? You are buying into a franchise, not ......

I am not even going to respond further on this with you sd11. After reading your post again, I have come to the conclusion that you only posted to piss me off. Nothing you said was backed by facts. So, for several reasons, I am going to boot your azz out of my house. (this is way out of character for me, but **** you WERE very disrespectful..... Hitler????? Go use someone elses bandwith you SOB.

I will be more than happy to answer ANY questions regarding this. You dont have to learn more if you dont think it will beniffit you.

Bc

by by SD11

I was waiting for that!!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Geez.. don't disrespect the OWNER bro... lol...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Personal trainers read this!!-bannedtoogay.jpg  

Maraxus is offline Banned
    **** kid!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting but I am not a full time trainer

Pl, It really will be more interesting to trainers or people who have supplement users around them. Website owners (fitness/bodybuilding related), trainers, etc...

BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member
    I am VERY interested ..please email the full scoop to [email protected] or pm on here. thanks. Also, would we be able to sell our own protein or supplement on the site? We have a protein powder that is **** good that carries our gyms name on it? thanks

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Can someone in Canada take part in this?

BUMP on this one!!!!

We are not able to service our Canadian friends at this time. The shipping time, cost, and your customers expense is very high. Sorry guys. I will let you know if the situation changes. Thanks for the interest though!

Bc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information