tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Cycling without PCT

Without everyone jumping on me, I am looking for constructive views, both for and against, cycling without proper PCT. I know most of the againsts, but I read some threads where people had good gains and kept it without pct on low dose but longer cycles.
    I wouldn't even venture here, except for the fact I simply cannot get Clomid or HCG . Just can't get it. Too tight here in Australia.

If one was to do a low-moderate dose course of Sustanon 250 or Test E, for an extended period of time (say at least 16 weeks), and use stacks of tribulus at the end, would this be feasible? This would be my first cycle.

Or should I just not consider it. I doubt I will ever, ever, be able to get my hands on clomid or HCG. And no I cannot order it through here, too risky.

Constructive critiscisms/answers only please.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    not sure tbh but i would prefer tp do pct,all that hard work to lose your gains would hit depressing especially while off gear.why is it hard to get gear into austrailia?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    not sure tbh but i would prefer tp do pct,all that hard work to lose your gains would hit depressing especially while off gear.why is it hard to get gear into austrailia?
    Because customs there is the strictest in the world. Believe it or not Australia is free of lots of diseases such as Foot and Mouth etc. And they are trying to keep it that way so they check everything. If you ever fly into Oz when you go through customs there will be about thirty people waiting to greet you, Everytime I take my golf clubs in they wash them and my Golf shoes cause they dont want anybody elses dirt containing diseases getting it. Same reason for checking parcels, everything is x-rays and they know what to look for as far as drug container shapes are concerned,

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    can you at least get nolva ?

a nolva / trib/longjack pct would work but it would take a little longer then the standard 3 weeks probably more close to 5 or 6.

Badham cycles w/o PCT. I think it works for him...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    You can get sust and test e, but not clomid? Try to find a local doctor that can help you or something.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Without everyone jumping on me, I am looking for constructive views, both for and against, cycling without proper PCT. I know most of the againsts, but I read some threads where people had good gains and kept it without pct on low dose but longer cycles.
    I wouldn't even venture here, except for the fact I simply cannot get Clomid or HCG . Just can't get it. Too tight here in Australia.

If one was to do a low-moderate dose course of Sustanon 250 or Test E, for an extended period of time (say at least 16 weeks), and use stacks of tribulus at the end, would this be feasible? This would be my first cycle.

Or should I just not consider it. I doubt I will ever, ever, be able to get my hands on clomid or HCG. And no I cannot order it through here, too risky.

Constructive critiscisms/answers only please.
    Around here the ratio to guys that do pct to guys that dont is like 2:10. Its considerd a waste of money unless your having bad sides

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Around here the ratio to guys that do pct to guys that dont is like 2:10. Its considerd a waste of money unless your having bad sides

ALWAYS DO PCT!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig

ALWAYS DO PCT!
    heres one of the reasons why: There are only 3 other guys in my gym that frequently come to forums like this one. Most people never heard of sites like this, and they dont care they know everything "they've been doing it for years"

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    What ever floats their boats..

I hope you are smart enough to do Clomid... I am sure you are if your reading up on this board.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    What ever floats their boats..

I hope you are smart enough to do Clomid... I am sure you are if your reading up on this board.

Ive always done pct, but reading up on this board helped do the "proper' pct

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i know alot of ppl. who dont do pct
    but they also do dbol and winni cycles

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i know alot of ppl. who dont do pct
    but they also do dbol and winni cycles
    LMAO!!! That sums it up right there!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    LMAO!!! That sums it up right there!
    lol great avatar very cute

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't use PCT, you'll probably lose a lot of weight between cycles. Having said that let me say this...

There are a lot of big guys in the gym who have had no access to message boards like this, who have never heard of PCT, and who don't use PCT. The best thing for you to do is experiment. Try a cycle without PCT and see if it works for you. To hold on to the maximum amount of weight after a cycle, remember that you have to continue to eat and work out well between cycles--especially if you're not using PCT.

If you're one of the lucky ones that bounces back quickly after a cycle, then you might not have to worry about PCT as much as others. How fast you recover your natural hormone levels will depend on your body chemistry, the steroids you use, the length of your cycle and how well you treat your body post cycle.

Best of luck.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people just dont need pct but i wouldnt chance it i know about 10 guys from my old gym who didnt do pct and they were all fine but i have known a few who havnt and have gone limp for a few weeks so once again i wouldnt chance it get some tongkat ali, or some trib at least

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Clomid is near impossible to find In Australia, but can always seem to get Nolva and HCG . For the people that got clomid ended up paying more for it than their gear.

Thread Information