juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Oral Test Read This

Testosterone Undecanoate is a unique oral testosterone product. One of the more recently developed esters, 40 mg of Testosterone Undecanoate, based in oil (oleic acid) are sealed inside a capsule. The design of this compound is quite different from that of most oral steroid medications. Drugs administered orally generally enter the blood stream through the liver. When a compound is given this way without some form of structural protection, it will be quickly broken down during this "first pass". This process leaves very little testosterone intact, basically deactivating the drug. Adding a methyl group (c-17 AA) to the structure is one way to protect it from this process, however stress can be placed on the liver as a result. The designers of this product sought another way to protect the testosterone molecule. This was accomplished by making a form of testosterone that would be absorbed through the lymphatic system. This is due to its high fat solubility brought about by the ester, and its suspension in oil. Having the compound absorbed this way is very advantageous, as this allows it to bypass the first-pass through the liver. This should permit the compound to enter the blood stream intact, without the need for a chemical alteration. The ester breaks off once it is in circulation, yielding free active testosterone.
    As with all testosterone products it has a strong anabolic activity, with a pronounced androgenic component. Thus it can provide significant gains in strength and muscle mass, as well a noticeable increase in libido. However, Testosterone Undecanoate does not aromatise at a rate as high as other testosterones.

The use of HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ) and/or Clomiphene Citrate/Tamoxifen Citrate may also be beneficial at the conclusion of use in order to ensure balance in the hormone system, though Testosterone Undecanoate does not have the same potential to cause disturbance to the HTPA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testes Axis) as the other esters.

Dosages are typically in the region of 4 to 8 capsules daily. The testosterone peak in the blood is reached very quickly (approximately 2 hours). Levels subsequently decline, reaching baseline by 12 hours. If an even blood level of the hormone is desired, the dosage is best consumed at even intervals 2 - 3 times per day.

XXXX XXXX offers Testosterone Undecanoate 50caps/bottle, 40mg/cap

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    1. Could you give up the link of where this info came from?

2. This is also known as Andriol and it would reak potentially lethal havoc on your cardiovascular system. Oral test is horrible on the blood lipids.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    1. Could you give up the link of where this info came from?

2. This is also known as Andriol and it would reak potentially lethal havoc on your cardiovascular system. Oral test is horrible on the blood lipids.
    NOT W/O SOURCE POSTING

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    NOT W/O SOURCE POSTING

Anyway, whenever you hear about testosterone being horrible on the lipids it is based on oral testosterone. Injectable and transdermal testosterone can actually make improvements to lipid levels. Me personally, I would rather deal with a needle as opposed to a heart attack or stroke.
    Last edited by powerlifterjay; 01-08-2005 at 11:05 AM. Reason: source addy in post

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    The half life is so short on this product..
    Plus it is pricey...
    Bioavailabilty is questionable...
    Waste of money except in certain situations IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    The half life is so short on this product..
    Plus it is pricey...
    Bioavailabilty is questionable...
    Waste of money except in certain situations IMHO.
    its actually really cheap

Odd, whenever I see it it is quite expensive, but I am a cheap bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    its actually really cheap

Odd, whenever I see it it is quite expensive, but I am a cheap bastard.
    If you bought the Organon patented stuff then yeah it is expensive. If you get it from a UG lab then it isn't. However who is to say the UG lab is manufacturing it correctly. It takes a specific process to make it orally available.

No it is normal Test with a Undecanoate ester on it,

The pill coating is what is important, I would actually chew it... Oil doesnt taste too bad. But I doubt you get upwards of 10-20% of the Test in your bloodstream through this method.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    If you bought the Organon patented stuff then yeah it is expensive. If you get it from a UG lab then it isn't. However who is to say the UG lab is manufacturing it correctly. It takes a specific process to make it orally available.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Andriol is total sh!t - I tried it @ 280mg ED before I grew the balls to stick myself - waste of money......

It's pretty cheap now cos no one really wants it
    There was some talk a while back about a new & improved form of Andriol with a much better absorbtion rate / efficiency - haven't heard anything for a while tho....

No it is normal Test with a Undecanoate ester on it.
    Yeah, I know that, but it is the carrier that makes it bioavailable.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    This is andriol it is an ok product but so much is needed 10 caps plus ed to notice testosterone effects you would get better effects from test base in a transdermal then this.

If you can afford it then it is the safest route but its pricey.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't waste your time with this one. It simply isn't worth it compared to injectibles.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone Undecanoate is really cheap in india...i coulda bought a bottle for 300rupees= around 20-30bucks canadian...everything is hella cheap there....

Thread Information