Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member

How Long Does It Take For Recovery Times To Improve (while on AAS)?

It is my understanding that longer ester aas's like test cyp & deca take 3 to 5 weeks to experience strength gains (for the gear to kick in basically).

My question is how long does it take to benefit from the shorter recovery times. I would like to schedule an additional workout day each week (from 3 to 4 times a week) and also additional cardio workouts. But I do not want to over train either.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    This is all dependant on the individual in question. The human body is an amazing machine, and reacts differently from person to person. Long esters still enter your bloodstream rather quickly, so some ppl will notice it right away, some it may take weeks for. You need to get to know your body, and how it reacts to AAS use. The best way to do that is through bloodwork...

bmwrob is offline Member
    While on my last cycle (Test E @ 10 wks) I was fully recovered and able to do a body part every 3 days. That was with lifting heavy and 6 days a week.

scorp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    This is all dependant on the individual in question. The human body is an amazing machine, and reacts differently from person to person. Long esters still enter your bloodstream rather quickly, so some ppl will notice it right away, some it may take weeks for. You need to get to know your body, and how it reacts to AAS use. The best way to do that is through bloodwork...
    Well stated OD. It is hard to generalize this issue. Bloodwork is a very important a part of this game and should be done in and around everyones cycle format. It eliminates a lot of the guesswork and will educate the user about how their body is responding to the compounds for which they are using in their cycle. You have to know what you are up against before you can address all issues associated with AAS use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    It is my understanding that longer ester aas's like test cyp & deca take 3 to 5 weeks to experience strength gains (for the gear to kick in basically).

My question is how long does it take to benefit from the shorter recovery times. I would like to schedule an additional workout day each week (from 3 to 4 times a week) and also additional cardio workouts. But I do not want to over train either.
    I'd begin the extra workouts immediately upon starting a cycle.

I'm currently working on an article (chapter) concerning how to train during a cycle, and how to schedule training for optimal results from the anabolics you are running.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Hooker. I will be looking forward to your article.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker

I'm currently working on an article (chapter) concerning how to train during a cycle, and how to schedule training for optimal results from the anabolics you are running.

scorp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

I cannot wait to read it. When do you think that you will have it completed?

Thread Information