crazywesc is offline Junior Member

test & dbol cycle

I am going to start running 400mg. test cyp a week and 30mg. dbol e/d. I was planning on taking 200mg. on mon. and 200mg. on thurs. is this right? My question is on my first injection do I need to take 400mg. and then go to 200mg. twice a week? I have read somewhere to do that I cant remember the proper terminology for it. Is this doulble does on the first injection really needed?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywesc
    I am going to start running 400mg. test cyp a week and 30mg. dbol e/d. I was planning on taking 200mg. on mon. and 200mg. on thurs. is this right? My question is on my first injection do I need to take 400mg. and then go to 200mg. twice a week? I have read somewhere to do that I cant remember the proper terminology for it. Is this doulble does on the first injection really needed?
    It's called front loading. No, you don't have to do that.

Injecting 200mg on Monday and Thursday is fine.

Are you planning to run dbol through the entire cycle? If so, reconsider that. Dbol is a 17-alpha alkylated (17-AA) steroid , which in simple terms means it shouldn't be taken over long periods of time due to the liver damage it can cause. Consider limiting the dbol to the first 4 weeks of your cycle.

A few questions for you:
    --How long are you planning to run your cycle?
    --What are your stats (age, height, weight, etc)?
    --How many cycles have you done?

crazywesc is offline Junior Member
    Yes im just going 4 weeks with the dbol . I just wasnt sure if front loading was necessary. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thread Information