Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question High doses of var... what do you think?

I personally have ran 50mg of var then 75mg of var. And I can say that it is a big difference... that is almost worth the money... If your tossing money for some var might as well make it worth your time. IMO

Here are some other thoughts as juiceinthehood and I were hijacking a thread-

Small dose for a long time.... ie 14 weeks at 30-40mg...
    Large doses for less time.... ie 8 weeks at 75-100mg....
    Or even a combination of the two...

I have read where people dont do much more than 50mg, and I am not sure why. It is very mild... and as long as its your only oral I see no problem with higher doses
    I will say this, my next cycle I will try out 100mg of var.... and it will be no less than 75mg.

Oh and it would be wise to use a gram of milk thistle... and Im sure some r-ala wouldnt be a bad idea either.

-MS

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao
    nice post i am planning to use 30mg ed for 14 weeks on my next one looking to get hard and veiny for the summer also running test e , deca and maybe tren e

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    arent you currently on a cycle of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    arent you currently on a cycle of some sort?
    who you talking too?

satan- im telling you at least do 50mg...

Satan haha

no no i want to do a really good cycle this may be my last one (only touchups afterwards) so i want to make it count so for the last few months i have been throwing around some ideas to see what you guys think

lol satan here
    50 mg for 14 weeks okay i guess i cant look any worse than this
    see you guys in hell oh and juice is legal here but its fvcking hot

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    50 mg for 14 weeks okay i guess
    Are you going to get your blood checked? Would be a good idea. I still feel that you should up it more...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Personally I think your idea is sound, but I would work up both doses and duration over a few cycles. I am considering running var at around 60mg for 12-16 weeks in the future.

AG5678 is offline Member
    100mg bro thats to much

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I read some where on a drug profile that 100 mg is the minium.

either way I am on 50 mg for about 14 weeks now. I have one more refill left on my script so the joy is coming to an end. I really did see more veins and contiune to see more vascularity in my arms. Sweet. Just did a full panel of blood work too, so we can see if any damage is occuring.

The next script when I ask for it definately is going to be for 75- to 100 mg but for shorter periods.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    100mg bro thats to much
    says who?
    100mg for 8-10 weeks here I come!

kaorialfred-
    what are you talking about, a script for var? and if you can find that 100mg minimum article post it up.

All of you that run low doses of var will be thanking me later when you up your dose

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Sounds expensive.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    says who?

kaorialfred-
    what are you talking about, a script for var? and if you can find that 100mg minimum article post it up.

All of you that run low doses of var will be thanking me later when you up your dose
    When you fuk your body up when your 60 you'll be thinking of us who run it low

says who?

kaorialfred-

I found the one of the articles, I hit someone's sig and went to one of the sites, and in the drug profile it said something " 100 mg dose are for the maximum effect. I look and poke around so many site it will pop up

for now:
    Anavar (Oxandrin)

Oxandrolone aka Anavar: avery popular Steroid is relegalized and put back on the market in the USA for the appropriate medical use. It new name vill be OXANDRIN, 20 mg tabs, sold by BTG, Biotechnology General. Just reapproved for catabolism or loss of lean body mass associated with cancer, hepatitis, and Aids. Even though the steroid is a 17-alpha alkylated the drug is extreamly safe. It does not convert to Estrogen. Dosages 80 mg. daily for 30 days, followed by 40 mg for 60 days. The drug is accually shown to improwe liver funtion in test groups. This drug is higly recomended for people with impared immune systems. back to top

I will keep looking for the 100 mg one.

I had a script for 10 mg Oxandrin. The dose was written for 40 mg a day, but I got a refill later and asked the doc for75 or 80 mg. It was kinda slow getting to me from my insurance company so I backed down the dose. I will say this I saw that vein the other day the one that runs down the middle of the bicep, sweet. Also my quads are starting to show some road maps.......
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 01-09-2005 at 06:23 AM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I had a friend who had ran var at many dosages, but he ran 100mg ED for 6 wks and really loved it I am sure his liver did too.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I ran it @ 50mg ED for 18 weeks last year - last 3 weeks at 75mg ED - was fantastic - I had my bloodwork done 2 days after coming off & it all came back within the 'normal' range according to my doc.
    I think the thing to watch other than your liver (bloodwork) is your lipids as alot of peeps say Var can screw them up pretty bad - with plenty of milk thistle & flax oil you should be fine at 100mg ED
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 01-09-2005 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    realisticly, var is a lot easier on your system than Abombs, and people run those at 150mg/day
    Thats what I am saying..... it has been shown that var is a mild oral... so AG5678 sorry bro, its not as bad as you want it to be

be warned just got back blood work, bad part is I stopped taking milk thistle and was finishing up my var cycle . with one week left
    I had a full panel done and my liver values were a little high
    no great concern cause I was running Halo,Arimedex,Femera,Nolva at the same time.
    So I am off to get some milk Thistle and prob won't touch var until next winter.

So while agree with Spark that "high doses of var are the way to go". I also belive you have to protect your liver and have a realistic caution about running it.
    JMO,
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    be warned just got back blood work, bad part is I stopped taking milk thistle and was finishing up my var cycle . with one week left
    I had a full panel done and my liver values were a little high
    no great concern cause I was running Halo,Arimedex,Femera,Nolva at the same time.
    So I am off to get some milk Thistle and prob won't touch var until next winter.

So while agree with Spark that "high doses of var are the way to go". I also belive you have to protect your liver and have a realistic caution about running it.
    JMO,
    peace

Right I said high doses of var... Im not advocating use 100mg of var and some winny or even halo

Just if var is the only 17aa... that it needs to be higher to see some good gains

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I like the sound of that.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    they suggest a max of 80mg's

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    who is they? a lot of stuff that "they" say turn out to be copied from the 1996 edition World Anabolic Review. and a lot of it is outdated. this board and guys like Mr. Sparkle ARE the cutting edge of AS use. if we simply mindlessly followed the protocols of the past, new advances would not happen.
    Thanks bro! with this and insulin on weak body part day.... Id like to think so...

I am wondering just as most of you.... does this effect liver values? So before I start my cycle (not sure when, at least 3 months) I will do bloodwork and post the results. Pre cycle... and then at the end of the use of 75-100mg of var... So that way we can have some solid evidence to it. Not just a bunch of heresay on the net....

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering if you ran 100mg of var for 8 weeks how much would that cost YOU.

that would cost me about around 500 bucks.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg/ed of var sounds like ma great idea! im not a fan of these pussy doses! LOL.... if u decide to do it let us know how it goes sparkle! i was thinkin of addin some var but im gon do turinabol instead since no one has really done it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    for now:
    Anavar (Oxandrin)

Oxandrolone aka Anavar: avery popular Steroid is relegalized and put back on the market in the USA for the appropriate medical use. It new name vill be OXANDRIN, 20 mg tabs, sold by BTG, Biotechnology General. Just reapproved for catabolism or loss of lean body mass associated with cancer, hepatitis, and Aids. Even though the steroid is a 17-alpha alkylated the drug is extreamly safe. It does not convert to Estrogen. Dosages 80 mg. daily for 30 days, followed by 40 mg for 60 days. The drug is accually shown to improwe liver funtion in test groups. This drug is higly recomended for people with impared immune systems.
    I'd like to know what source this came from? It obviously wasn't online.

I did 40mg var/week for 12 weeks last winter with about 700mg Prop. The strength increases were great but it seriously impaired my cardio capacity and it took months to recuperate. I found a study on HIV patients comparing var with deca -the var people (I believe the dose was only 20mg/day, which seems to be the standard dose) were pulled off it after three months due to dangerously low HDL levels and switched to deca. I've concluded my prob with CV capacity must have been due to the Var.

ProVet is offline Banned
    I have used it at 150mg's ed with AWSOME results for 10 weeks as a bridge after a bulker. Dont try this at home boys!!

wow.... did you have you liver values checked?

[QUOTE=johnsomebody]I'd like to know what source this came from? It obviously wasn't online.

yes it was online, It was buried in some deep medical site.:

dude it was about a month ago I found this. So when I find the original article advocating 100mg I will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Just wondering if you ran 100mg of var for 8 weeks how much would that cost YOU.

that would cost me about around 500 bucks.

with a script

35.00 for 60 tabs
    from my insurance plan pharmacy
    you always get a 90 day supply sor for 47.00 I got 120. I don't know about any of that blackmarket or underground stuff. Most stuff I don't touch unless I can get a script for it.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Sparkle: how much is this going to cost you?

$250... gotta love the hookup

Do not PM me to get anavar ... Ill ignore you... sorry

My pm is on the way juuust kidding

My pm is on the way juuust kidding

AG5678 is offline Member
    $250... gotta love the hookup

Do not PM me to get anavar... Ill ignore you... sorry
    Dont worry i already have a cheaper hook up in Mexico . You got to love TEXAS

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Keep in mind that medical dosages bear no relation to athletic or bb doses and those same drugs often have vastly different dosing schedules depending on what disease/disorder they are being used to treat.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I'd like to know what source this came from? It obviously wasn't online.

I did 40mg var/week for 12 weeks last winter with about 700mg Prop. The strength increases were great but it seriously impaired my cardio capacity and it took months to recuperate. I found a study on HIV patients comparing var with deca -the var people (I believe the dose was only 20mg/day, which seems to be the standard dose) were pulled off it after three months due to dangerously low HDL levels and switched to deca. I've concluded my prob with CV capacity must have been due to the Var.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Dont worry i already have a cheaper hook up in Mexico . You got to love TEXAS
    Really Im talking 100mg for 8 weeks...

AG5678 is offline Member
    Im serious hes a doctor in MX he hooks my ass up

ohh ok.... well I thought you were talking about QV...
    I too live in Texas... but I dont feel its worth my time driving down there...
    BTW since we are all sharing here... how much do you pay?

AG5678 is offline Member
    it depends on what time of the year it is and how much customers it just depends etc. The price changes with me becuase my friend is a pro and buys from him so the price changes. Also this might sound funny but he has like certificts and ****. I really can't give you an exact number but it would be about the price you are getting are a little cheaper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information