Xerx is offline New Member

Diabetes and DNP...

Is it ok for an diabetic to use dnp ? anyone know a diabetic how used dnp ?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I would have to say no, DNP can easily make a non-diabetic go hypo if they don't consume enough carbs. And the amount of carbs needed to keep that from happening vary from person to person.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    this is from one of the dnp posts in the educational threads.

In diabetics, following treatments of short duration, the results are variable, the tolerance to glucose being as often increased as it is decreased, with parallel changes in the fasting blood sugar level. But, in prolonging the administration of the medication, one observes an increase of the tolerance of carbohydrates. Anyway, in basing himself on the study of 32 cases of diabetes, Simkins concludes that dinitrophenol is not toxic for diabetics. He remarks that this observation goes counter to some assertions that have been a little prematurely advanced

Xerx is offline New Member
    Sin in other words i issnt directly dangerous for me? either this or sucide , i will take precautions and use it wisely, either end up dead or felling better...i hope...

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    in these studies there were people with diabetes that took dnp and were fine. but you dont know before hand how it will effect your blood glucose levels.

Thread Information