Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pure estrogen

swest is offline Banned

pure estrogen

herd someone saying he used to take estrogen to increase in weight, fat in other words, have you heard of something like that before? i mean, can you do that...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    oh my, why? just eat a bunch of trash...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LMAO!! I misunderstood me. You asking if any steroids made you fat. Estrogen is a steroid that can do that. I never told you to go and take it. Why do you want to get fat anyway? lol.

Drink 1 gallon of cooking oil ed. lol. Really though why do you want to get fat?

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    herd someone saying he used to take estrogen to increase in weight, fat in other words, have you heard of something like that before? i mean, can you do that...
    Eat some pu$$y

swest is offline Banned
    i got my reasons, no need to flame me...

i got my reasons, no need to flame me...
    What are the reasons? No flame, I'm just asking.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe gaining weight for GP surgery? anyway you're not getting flamed, I just don't know why you'd expect people to help you to harm yourself.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is a very bad idea for a male.

swest is offline Banned
    i wouldnt be harmed, belivie me when i say, i have tried gaining weigth for several years and its a sensitive question...i would love, just love to put on some fat i would look better and feel better, maybe not physical...its very important for me, and if i need to eat trash food then **** i will...just wondered if there isnt anyh other way...

This sounds weird, I must say. There are far easier ways to gain fat than taking something like estrogen. Like the others said, eat fast food everyday. There's a Documentary out (I think it's called "supersize me") where a guy eats McDonalds everyday for 1 month and gains about 26 LBS. If that isn't enough for you, I don't know what to say.

i wouldnt be harmed, belivie me when i say, i have tried gaining weigth for several years and its a sensitive question...i would love, just love to put on some fat i would look better and feel better, maybe not physical...its very important for me, and if i need to eat trash food then **** i will...just wondered if there isnt anyh other way...
    What are your stats? I don't care who you are if your diet contains enough calories and you train right, you can add some nice quality weight. Getting fat is not a good idea. Adding on 1-2 pounds of muscle a month is better than 10 pounds of fat. I bet my ass you're under eating.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do you have cancer or aids or some kind of disease that makes it impossible to gain weight? If not then trust me, putting on fat is easy. Get a couple big macs for breakfast with a supersized coke. Have an icecream after and a candy bar. For lunch have some peanut butter, some icecream, a couple cheeseburgers etc... It's easy, trust me, even for an ectomorph.

You do realize this probably isnt the place for this, most of us are trying to avoid getting fat..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually large amounts of estrogen in males can be harmful. Find another way to gain weight.

Try some b12 to increase your appetite.

Aboot is offline Banned
    If you take estrogen your penis will shrink, along with other physiological changes. Not a good idea.

swest is offline Banned
    well i have very hard to eat what it takes to gain...ive tried b-12 but does nothing...im startin to think im doomed

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just eat it, if you cant force yourself then its hopeless. What exactly is your situation?

swest is offline Banned
    Well i have been slaving to a diet, very strict and accurate (according to your standards) about seven meals a day, mostly chicken and shakes. Sure ive gained, but no fat!!! muscles yeah sure but not as much as much so that i can feal pleased with my self...cant you see that i dont really care if im fat, something that i will never be anyway...just normal...

Mostly chicken and shakes? Where are the carbs? If you want to gain and you are an etco, eating too clean is not a good idea.

swest is offline Banned
    well...what do you suggest bigk.l.g?

First what are your stats age, height, etc

swest is offline Banned
    22, im 180cm tall, wheight about 70kilos...have been lifting for three years, been eating good more then a half year...
    so you think i should inlcude like bimacs in my diet?

You and I are about the same height but it obvious that we have different genetics (i have the fat ass gene) go to the diet forum and read up on bulking.

Well i have been slaving to a diet, very strict and accurate (according to your standards) about seven meals a day, mostly chicken and shakes. Sure ive gained, but no fat!!! muscles yeah sure but not as much as much so that i can feal pleased with my self...cant you see that i dont really care if im fat, something that i will never be anyway...just normal...
    What is the problem? I don't understand. You are upset that you are gaining lean muscle because you want to gain fat? You have to elaborate on your motives. If you want to gain fat keep eating like a horse and stop training.

Oh yeah and the last time I checked chicks don't dig fat dudes.

swest is offline Banned
    they dont llike skinny guys too

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Swest, sounds like no one here will be able to help you. Judging by all your PAST POSTS you need professional help and this is not a flame but something to help you. Good luck

kaorialfred is offline Member
    weird, hope you get the help you need. professional that is.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    If you take estrogen your penis will shrink, along with other physiological changes. Not a good idea.
    Actually, not necessarily. I have an ex GF who was TS (she is now female and has been so for 3 years) who told me that her normal regimen of 40mg/month estradiol valerate and 2.5mg premarin daily actually made it bigger, though her testicles shrank almost to nothing over a period of 10 years on hormones pre-operatively. When she began using spironolactone, she did get some penile shrinkage. I can't offer an explanation for this reported growth on estrogen but she would have no reason to lie about it. The high doses of estrogen did prevent erections for the most part, and the spiro knocked it completely out. This is typical but even that can vary from person to person.

Estrogen will probably facilitate increase in bodyfat but mainly it contributes to female pattern fat distribution at the expense of male pattern fat distribution. Other sides will include breast growth of course, and a softening of the skin and hair. Oh, and psychological changes... really crazy ones. I won't describe living with a 'moned out TS because you wouldn't believe it if I could describe it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How many grams of protein, fat, and carbs are you eating every day?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Actually, not necessarily. I have an ex GF who was TS (she is now female and has been so for 3 years) who told me that her normal regimen of 40mg/month estradiol valerate and 2.5mg premarin daily actually made it bigger, though her testicles shrank almost to nothing over a period of 10 years on hormones pre-operatively. When she began using spironolactone, she did get some penile shrinkage. I can't offer an explanation for this reported growth on estrogen but she would have no reason to lie about it. The high doses of estrogen did prevent erections for the most part, and the spiro knocked it completely out. This is typical but even that can vary from person to person.

Estrogen will probably facilitate increase in bodyfat but mainly it contributes to female pattern fat distribution at the expense of male pattern fat distribution. Other sides will include breast growth of course, and a softening of the skin and hair. Oh, and psychological changes... really crazy ones. I won't describe living with a 'moned out TS because you wouldn't believe it if I could describe it.
    Wait. Wait. You ex "girl" was a tranny? Did i read that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Wait. Wait. You ex "girl" was a tranny? Did i read that correct?
    Bump...wtf? To each his own, I guess.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    well i have very hard to eat what it takes to gain...ive tried b-12 but does nothing...im startin to think im doomed

am I reading wrong?
    in another post you created you stated:

this b-12 if fu**ing miracle substance!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been juicing only a couple of days...now just a halfhour after injection im hungry like never before, i eat like a **** fool, i only regrett not using this during my last cycle **** i would have gained...
    what is it the b-12 does to your body to increase the appetite?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    there goes my tuna

jgg1221 is offline Member
    maybe he wants to look like a she-male

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    am I reading wrong?
    in another post you created you stated:

this b-12 if fu**ing miracle substance!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been juicing only a couple of days...now just a halfhour after injection im hungry like never before, i eat like a **** fool, i only regrett not using this during my last cycle **** i would have gained...
    what is it the b-12 does to your body to increase the appetite?
    Good looking out bro. Seems like this dude is wasting our time!

Big waste of time

slacker is offline Associate Member
    dude, exactly how much do you weight that you want to gain fat? and how tall are you?

seanw is offline Banned
    and by the way at 5'8" and 70KG I would hardly call that skinny !!!

lol how much is 70KG in lbs?

i dont know how to do the math.. the lol was because i'm stupid not directed at the weight.. just to clear that up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information