Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there is a lot of **** being thrown around with little evidence. Something like this should be handled by mods, until the truth is out (which is what hooker is doing, thank god...cuz now I'm worried, about to recieve my first order)

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I don't know, but I have a bottle of deca, prop, tren, and T5 that I could get tested... $HIT I have half a bottle of enanthate too.... thats what i'd send in. If anyone wants to help out with this i'd be willing to do this thing
    How have your gains been so far? Your not on his list so it seems like you have an unbiased opinion...thanks

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I think there is a lot of **** being thrown around with little evidence. Something like this should be handled by mods, until the truth is out (which is what hooker is doing, thank god...cuz now I'm worried, about to recieve my first order)

It is being handled by the mods....... but there is no reason others can't put their $.02 in. I have no problem at all with Davinci, I used his Var before and it worked for me. But I can't lie and say I've never heard complaints about his stuff being bunk, because I've heard several different people ask questions about his stuff and it's legitamacy in the past. I just think someone who has no affiliation to the lab needs to get stuff tested, that would be the best way to prove something. You have to remember that the lab tests that were posted were done either by the lab itself or by someone who is on their ref. list. It would be better if a 3rd party did it

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I am taking his gear right now but I only started.

My bro has been taking his gear for a little while and he is gaining. (He is only taking injectables also..)

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    To tell you the truth, i'm not going to say anything good or anything bad. It was my first cycle so I really didnt know what to expect. But I see no harm in verifying the claims that these products are overdosed.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    It is being handled by the mods....... but there is no reason others can't put their $.02 in. I have no problem at all with Davinci, I used his Var before and it worked for me. But I can't lie and say I've never heard complaints about his stuff being bunk, because I've heard several different people ask questions about his stuff and it's legitamacy in the past. I just think someone who has no affiliation to the lab needs to get stuff tested, that would be the best way to prove something. You have to remember that the lab tests that were posted were done either by the lab itself or by someone who is on their ref. list. It would be better if a 3rd party did it
    Well putting your "2cents" in at this point is speculation...which is why i first stated that it should be handled by the mods. Is there any validity to the claims by the people who pm'ed you, or do they just not have everything in order to make gains. That is my whole argument. And yes i do agree a non-affiliated party should have it tested. Depending on price...I might have it tested myself.

Served is offline Associate Member
    It is being handled by the mods....... but there is no reason others can't put their $.02 in.
    Yeah, I was trying my best not to offend anyone who like davinci. It sucks so bad getting bunk stuff. Preparing for shows is really hard when you don't know if the stuff you have is bunk or not. I want to let you bros know when something goes wrong.

alls im saying is im willing to donate some money and my half-bottle of enanthate if thats enough to get tested.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Same here.... AandF6969, PM me with the lot number on your bottle id like to compare it to mine...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    lol......all talk...not proof...one mod comes in here and said he wouldnt buy from him and you all come out of the wood works...

i got an idea...if you doubt his stuff....then dont use it...for everyone of those pm's hooker and whoever else recieved i could find 3 more that praised him...

another episode of "follow the leader"

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Each liquid test requires 2ml's to perform the testing....

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    AandF6969 I think, or at least hope that the entire bottle is not required for the test to be performed. I thought only a small amount of the substance was nessecary...?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    alls im saying is im willing to donate some money and my half-bottle of enanthate if thats enough to get tested.
    and how can you question it!...2 months ago you were talking about how much you loved your test cycle!!!...lol...change your mind?

Well putting your "2cents" in at this point is speculation...which is why i first stated that it should be handled by the mods. Is there any validity to the claims by the people who pm'ed you, or do they just not have everything in order to make gains. That is my whole argument. And yes i do agree a non-affiliated party should have it tested. Depending on price...I might have it tested myself.

Why is putting my $.02 in speculation?? Did I not say that it was not ever verified that his $hit was real or fake? He never got it tested...... but guess what it does matter in the scheme of things as this was only one example. I've heard many people complaining about the lab in recent weeks for other reasons, the bunk gear claims however have been going on for a while now.

I know there are many variables to making gains..... but Dbol should make you bloat and after 3 weeks of being on it you should be holding a little water to be up atleast a pound or two, however I am not going to say anything is real or fake based on that claim as you are correct that there are too many variables. The best way to put all of this to rest is to get a test done..... bottom line.

Also like I said.... I've used his Var and it was good. I am really a neutral party to this as what I received was real...... I just thought I should atleast back up the fact that there have been a lot of complaints. I am almost sick of hearing about this lab anyway to be honest....... every other day someone either PMs me asking about it or complaining. Lately I have just been deleting anything regarding this lab. Alright I'm done with this thread...... everyone can figure it all out now
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 01-09-2005 at 04:56 PM.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    and how can you question it!...2 months ago you were talking about how much you loved your test cycle!!!...lol...change your mind?
    He's probably just trying to be helpful bro

Why is putting my $.02 in speculation?? Did I not say that it was not ever verified that his $hit was real or fake? He never got it tested...... but guess what it does matter in the scheme of things as this was only one example. I've heard many people complaining about the lab in recent weeks for other reasons, the bunk gear claims however have been going on for a while now.

I know there are many variables to making gains..... but Dbol should make you bloat and after 3 weeks of being on it you should be holding a little water to be up atleast a pound or two, however I am not going to say anything is real or fake based on that claim as you are correct that there are too many variables. The best way to put all of this to rest is to get a test done..... bottom line.
    Thats my whole point!!!! Bottom line is that we won't know until it's tested.And like Cold said...why are all these claims coming out of the woodwork now, especially if these "bunk claims have been going on for a while now" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Served
    He's probably just trying to be helpful bro
    thats true...i was just wondering why he was talking to me about how he liked it (enough to order again apparently) and now he is wondering...

its cool...im out

"bunk claims have been going on for a while now" ?
    EXACTLY....i mod at 3 boards...and have vet and other postions elsewhere and havent heard squat...go figure...it just seems like this place has a hard on for DL...i dunno

Thats my whole point!!!! Bottom line is that we won't know until it's tested.And like Cold said...why are all these claims coming out of the woodwork now, especially if these "bunk claims have been going on for a while now" ?

Because if we came out on open board everytime someone sent in a claim saying that they received bunk gear from a lab, we would have threads like this everyday and they seem to go no where. Bottom line is the only thing that means $hit is a 3rd party getting the test performed. Other than that everything else is just speculation as you put it. But if we are going to discuss the problem at hand, you should atleast know why we say what we say. Would you have liked my post better if I didn't explain to you why the member who sent the PM thought his stuff was fake?

I just received my 4th and 5th PM about DaVinci not being too hot (oils specifically). I've forwarded them to a member of the Smod team, as previously stated.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I just received my 4th and 5th PM about DaVinci not being too hot (oils specifically). I've forwarded them to a member of the Smod team, as previously stated.
    Doesn't that timing seem weird to you?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    No I just want to verify the test results... i'm not talking smack about it. I don't have anything bad to say about it at all.

Lets put it to rest and have it tested. Both I and A&F volunteered. I have no affiliation with him, and like I said I am awaiting my first package. As long as it's not too expensive, I'll do it.

Doesn't that timing seem weird to you?
    Not really...it's an active topic now I suppose...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Test

I submitted two samples for testing awhile back but I was a reference on their list so I had a tie somewhat so you can either beleive the results or not. I don't care. And the only reason I'm not on their reference list now is cause it caused too much trouble for me and I can't have that in my non-internet life. Those guys are good people and do people right so I will take up for them anytime. One thing you have to realize guys is that there are other ug's out there that compete with Daviinci and they don't play fair so they create lies and rumors to attempt to hurt their competition and these people are easy to spot. They are the ones that make aggresive post such as "they are bunk", they are bogus and I would never use them". If you have gear from Davinci then get it tested or find someone in the board community that everyone trust not someone with an AGENDA to send in a sample for testing. Simple as that! I surely don't think that if those guys were selling just cooking oil that they would have been doing business for so long and would have been called out long ago.

Well lets see them??

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    Well lets see them??
    I've forwarded them to 'Vette, who will confirm their existence, as well as their content.

I can only assume you will accept his word as proof.

Bro, I don't need any proof cause honestly don't care but I would take Vettes word anyday!

I've forwarded them to 'Vette, who will confirm their existence, as well as their content.

I can only assume you will accept his word as proof.

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Well lets see them??
    I don't think the PM should be posted. They contacted a Mod so they did not want it posted. If the people wated it posted they would have posted them themselves.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    What were the tests like?

I submitted two samples for testing awhile back but I was a reference on their list so I had a tie somewhat so you can either beleive the results or not. I don't care. And the only reason I'm not on their reference list now is cause it caused too much trouble for me and I can't have that in my non-internet life. Those guys are good people and do people right so I will take up for them anytime. One thing you have to realize guys is that there are other ug's out there that compete with Daviinci and they don't play fair so they create lies and rumors to attempt to hurt their competition and these people are easy to spot. They are the ones that make aggresive post such as "they are bunk", they are bogus and I would never use them". If you have gear from Davinci then get it tested or find someone in the board community that everyone trust not someone with an AGENDA to send in a sample for testing. Simple as that! I surely don't think that if those guys were selling just cooking oil that they would have been doing business for so long and would have been called out long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    I don't think the PM should be posted. They contacted a Mod so they did not want it posted. If the people wated it posted they would have posted them themselves.
    Exactly.

The P in PM stands for private, not public.

I didn't mean the persons name that the PM is from just the complaint itself. What needs to be done is, have three independant people submit samples for testing not just one person to make sure no one with an agenda influences tampering!

Exactly.

The P in PM stands for private, not public.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree with this, the only time I think a PM has any right to be
    posted is if you're dealing with a scammer situation like einstein's
    and then the member's name should be edited out first as well IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    we need to stop talking out our butts! hooker if you think his gear is fake then just simply dont use it! as for me i loved it i gained better off his test e then i didn with the jelfa omnas! all i order know is dl! ...........***Don't need to use that language here bro***

I have several PM's with statements regarding DaVinci's quality. I also have one stating who has been soliciting biz for DaVinci, via PM.

All have been forwarded to 'Vette.

The moderating team is apraised of the situation, and aware everything they need be aware of.

All PM's sent to me will be kept to myself, and the staff, where possible.

Well, basically Davinci is being called a scammer so with any accusation the person being acused has the right to know what is being said. Right? I know if I received "fake" gear the first thing I would do is email the source so if that was done wouldn't there be emails from that person to Davinci and his responce???

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I agree with this, the only time I think a PM has any right to be
    posted is if you're dealing with a scammer situation like einstein's
    and then the member's name should be edited out first as well IMO

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    hooker if you think his gear is fake then just simply dont use it!
    As a moderator, and part of this boards staff, I have an obligation to do more than that.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    This is a source I have, but have not used. I am interested to how this turns out. I think there is only one way to know for sure and that's having it tested. I would like a sample from one of the members claiming they are not growing.

Ar you the same Hooker that was bashing MuscleSci on BB4L and SBI?

As a moderator, and part of this boards staff, I have an obligation to do more than that.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    And doing a stand up Job Hooker..
    And I do beleave Hooker did not call anyone a scammer!!!!
    Takes balls to stand up for his fellow Sportsmen
    and try to get to the bottem of things

Da Vinci is top notch gear...i have personally used his stuff for a long time now along with my whole training group...(we are competitive athletes)...we have used other labs and brands before his and we will never use anything but his stuff as long as he is around....one of my buddies has never had acne before and he was on tren and a gram of test and he broke out bad...i dont think that would happen from bunk gear do you???? da vinci has the best selection and prices out there and great customer service...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information