Nitrex is offline New Member

cycle help / anadrol, d-bol

I have order a cycle of anadrol ,propionate and D-bol. But not sure if this is a good combination? I was told to run the anadrol for the first ten days, then propionate everyother day with the D-bol everyday for 8 weeks. Does this sound like a good cycle. Should I add some deca or equipoise to help keep more of the gains? I will be taking novadex close to the end of the cycle to get ride of excess water and prevent gyno. And will follow cycle up with clomid.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrex
    I have order a cycle of anadrol,propionate and D-bol. But not sure if this is a good combination? I was told to run the anadrol for the first ten days, then propionate everyother day with the D-bol everyday for 8 weeks. Does this sound like a good cycle. Should I add some deca or equipoise to help keep more of the gains? I will be taking novadex close to the end of the cycle to get ride of excess water and prevent gyno. And will follow cycle up with clomid.
    bro what r ur stats, is this your first cycle? what do you mean taking nolva close to the end? IMO one or the other, use drol or dbol
    Last edited by bullram; 01-08-2005 at 09:20 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    that cycle sounds horrible! who ever told u that was a good idea doesnt know shlt.

no need for dbol with prop, no need for dbol and anadrol . prop needs to b shot everyday and dbol shouldnt b run for longer 6 weeks JMO of course!!

i take it this is ur 1st cycle? wut r ur stats?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    I have order a cycle of anadrol,propionate and D-bol. But not sure if this is a good combination? I was told to run the anadrol for the first ten days, then propionate everyother day with the D-bol everyday for 8 weeks. Does this sound like a good cycle. Should I add some deca or equipoise to help keep more of the gains? I will be taking novadex close to the end of the cycle to get ride of excess water and prevent gyno. And will follow cycle up with clomid.
    hold off on the gear for awhile and dome some research....

Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    bro what r ur stats, is this your first cycle? what do you mean taking nolva close to the end? IMO one or the other, use drol or dbol to kick start
    noi need to kickstart prop bro.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    hold off on the gear for awhile and dome some research....
    agree!

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    noi need to kickstart prop bro.
    just edited it, didnt read original post that well, i wanted to respond quick after seeing that sweet cycle he had put together

This is my sixth cycle. I am 195lbs and just started back in the gym after a four month layoff. I lost 25lbs and trying to get it and my strenght back ASAP. For as the nolvadex that's just what I was told to do to get ride of the excess water weight. Why would you not use anadrol to kick start the cycle?

This is my sixth cycle. I am 195lbs and just started back in the gym after a four month layoff. I lost 25lbs and trying to get it and my strenght back ASAP. For as the nolvadex that's just what I was told to do to get ride of the excess water weight. Why would you not use anadrol to kick start the cycle?
    6th cycle and u dont this shlt!!! shlt bro i think u should hang out here for a while and just learn!

u should run nolva throuout the entire cycle and pct. as for the anadrol to jumpstart u dont need to do that cause the prop is fast acting and will kick in in a couple days.

Ok, For as reserch that's why I'm on here! And the cycle was just what a friend told me to run. It didn't sound to good, so that's why I made this tread. What would be a good cycle to run with D-bol?

I'm hanging, so let learn!

a good all around cycle would b:
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    wks 1-12 test e or cyp 500mg/week
    wks 1-10 deca 400mg/week
    nolva thruout at 10mg/day and pct 14 days after last test injection. pct with clomid and nolva

What is pct? Is it necessary to run nolva thru the hole cycle? Are just when I feel tit pains?

Got to go but thanks for the cycle info! Any other advice on this cycle?

post cycle therapy , theres a whole forum on here about it. i advise u read it b4 u start another cycle.

and i recomend u run the nolva thruout. its chep so other than that i dont c the problem.

Thread Information