MER
    MER is offline Member

Hard Lump in the pubic region!? PLS HELP!

I've never had this problem before but a little lump maybe about 2 and hald inches down from my belly button has started to form and its pretty big now. I hurts like a pimple but it's about 3 times the size of the average pimple. It's under the skin and maybe as round and a quarter and inflamed like a pimple. Could this be a cyst from the cycle? I usually only break out on my back but I've started getting little plimples on my legs and whatnot. I'm really worried as my woman touched and was like "baby you need to get that checked that's not normal.". Seriously bros I'm tripping help me out.
    It hasn't come above the skin yet if it is a pimple. If not what could it be?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I've never had this problem before but a little lump maybe about 2 and hald inches down from my belly button has started to form and its pretty big now. I hurts like a pimple but it's about 3 times the size of the average pimple. It's under the skin and maybe as round and a quarter and inflamed like a pimple. Could this be a cyst from the cycle? I usually only break out on my back but I've started getting little plimples on my legs and whatnot. I'm really worried as my woman touched and was like "baby you need to get that checked that's not normal.". Seriously bros I'm tripping help me out.
    It hasn't come above the skin yet if it is a pimple. If not what could it be?
    Sounds like an infection of some kind. Cant you just nick down to the Doc and get it checked

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be a hernia or break in the abdominal wall with a sac protruding outward? Normally sacs appear from tears between muscle areas around the naval. Also, could be an ingrown hair from shaving? Did you shave your pubic area recently?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Could be a hernia or break in the abdominal wall with a sac protruding outward? Normally sacs appear from tears between muscle areas around the naval. Also, could be an ingrown hair from shaving? Did you shave your pubic area recently?
    Somewhat recently I shaved with a razor. Maybe a month ago. Could it take that long to buildup and react like that?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Sounds like an infection of some kind. Cant you just nick down to the Doc and get it checked
    I never inject into my pubic region bro if that's what your assuming.

seanw is offline Banned
    I never inject into my pubic region bro if that's what your assuming.
    No I am not infering that, fuk you would have to be one sick mofo to inject down there. I have a view that if I get anything on or in my body that looks or feels like it shouldnt be there, within reason, then I get my arse to a Doctor. The guys on this board, including me, have NFI what could be wrong with you, but if it is bothering you then go and see a professional.

-2z- is offline New Member
    I'd get that looked at, esp if it may be a hernia.
    Is there any redness? The two hernias I've seen did not appear red at the swolen area.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Just get it checked out, I am going to have surgery on my second hernia in 5 years...One on the right side, and now one on the left....Get it checked out just in case

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    sure it could if you never noticed it before. You are describing it like it is a pimple and that is what an ingrown pubic hair is. It will look like a pimple and you need to pop it and pull that ingrown hair out with tweezers.
    Somewhat recently I shaved with a razor. Maybe a month ago. Could it take that long to buildup and react like that?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    sure it could if you never noticed it before. You are describing it like it is a pimple and that is what an ingrown pubic hair is. It will look like a pimple and you need to pop it and pull that ingrown hair out with tweezers.
    So I can do this myself? Stick it with a needle at the tip to open it up and open it up and look for the hair?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sounds like an ingrown hair to me. Bro i had one like that a couple months ago. Here is what i did. Wash hands with an anti-septic like dettol. Get i slin pin out of the pack and stick it and get out the pus. Soak tweezers in alcohol or dettol and try to pull out the hair. When the hair is out wipe clean and keep it clean as you can til it heals.

Ps. I hope you like pain.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ok I had my buddy check it out. Hes a pharmacist, he said it's a wolf spider bite...

there is one small hole at the tip of the bump if you grip it. God I hope he's right.

seanw is offline Banned
    Ok I had my buddy check it out. Hes a pharmacist, he said it's a wolf spider bite...

there is one small hole at the tip of the bump if you grip it. God I hope he's right.
    God I hope he isnt, if its the same wolf spider as in Australia they cause the flesh to rot away

squatster is offline Associate Member
    For ingrown hair or new absesse- - take a cloth and put it under scolding hot water,
    hold it on the lump until it is real good and soaked for a while making sure it is still red hot
    take off and emedeatly rub alcahol on the spot
    Can be done on new absesses also
    works pritty good
    some just inject a little alcahol into the lump- Just a little
    alcahol kills tissuecells- so not to much.
    This is just my opinion that has worked for many including my self. And in no way medical help or medical advice. Do at your own risk
    worked for me many times

jgg1221 is offline Member
    see a doctor. go immediately... get a biopsi(sp) done. ive heard of some forms of cancer showing up this way. even if its benign, better safe than sorry.... if u let it go, and it is cancer... it will spread...

GET IT CHECKED!!

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    God I hope he isnt, if its the same wolf spider as in Australia they cause the flesh to rot away

theyre are hundreds of types of wolf spiders

most of them wont cause that to happen. the ones that do are rare and commonly found in very tropical areas... such as singapore! i have a jungle wolf spider mounted on my wall (taxedermy) from singapore. very deadly

gya321 is offline Member

Thats pretty random. Hope everything works out ok for you

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    hope everything works out for ya bro!!!

GeaRandSauCe is offline New Member
    This doesn't pertain to you but what I am going to tell you will let you know how important it is to go see a doctor. My friend is only 20 years old. A couple months ago he started getting a hard lump near his crotch. A few months later, it was bigger and harder and he was having back pain. Also, he started having trouble using the bathroom. They ran some test and found out that he has stage 4 lymphoma. He had no clue and now he is in a fight for his life. I'm not going to lie to you, he is probably going to lose it but its insane to think that you are living a normal life at 20 and suddenly you are terminally ill. Please, let a doctor check you out from time to time, it could be the difference in years on your life.

toolman is offline Banned
    I had to laugh at this thread....not the situation you have, but everyone telling you to do self surgery. Listen to the guys that are telling you to go to a Doc. It is probably nothing but it may be something. As for self surgery, in spite of the success some may have had. If you are using anything that has not been cooked in an autoclave, you are risking serious infection.

In spite of the gene we men have that causes us to do all else before going to see the doc, ignore that instinct and go see a doc!

toolman is offline Banned
    Oh yeah, quit shaving the pubes. If your that concerned, go get laser removal.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I had to laugh at this thread....not the situation you have, but everyone telling you to do self surgery. Listen to the guys that are telling you to go to a Doc. It is probably nothing but it may be something. As for self surgery, in spite of the success some may have had. If you are using anything that has not been cooked in an autoclave, you are risking serious infection.

In spite of the gene we men have that causes us to do all else before going to see the doc, ignore that instinct and go see a doc!
    LMFAO... I thought I was the only one. The thread went from do it yourself procedures to a wolf spider, to ingrown hairs to cancer.. I have never herd of such a broad base of answers..

Just go see a doctor and have him/her make a professional judgement
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    humm... a huge pimple in the pubic region... didnt wanna be the first to say it, but...

HERPES????

MER
    MER is offline Member
    OK guys went to doc and he also said it was a large wolf spider bite and he wanted to prescribe me painkillers. I said I was fine. Today, this morning. the bite is the size of a pea as opposed to a walnut 3 days later.

Well At Least You Didnt Self Operate........whenever Something Is Fishy Go To The Doc...save Yourself The Frustration Bro

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It could be something simple and then again it could be something bad. The only way to find out is to go see a doctor.

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    I'm going with ingrown hair...just try and take it out

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you went to the Doc. And that you will be fine.

At least I am getting a laugh at this thread..

Thread Information