maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question Dosing Clen & T3

im currently doing 100mcg of clen & t3, the shakes are slight and manageable. starting monday im going to be doing cardio twice daily. would it be ok to up the dosage to 200mcg of clen and keep the T3 at 100 or up the dose for both? Im 5'11, 215lbs. Looking to drop 15lbs of holiday weight.

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    200mcgs is a pretty high dose,the highest i have ever heard is 160mcgs,I probably wouldn't go any higher than that.If you do go to 200 expect your shakes to get alot worse.

So would I increase both to 160 or just the clen ?

WS6imon is offline New Member
    From what I read you should monitor your body temp to see if your in the optiminal temp for fat burning when it comes to T3, and dose accordingly to keep yourself in the range. As far as clen goes I think its just how much you can handle the shakes.

WS6imon is offline New Member
    I plan on running Clen /T3 myself for as long as I can on a 7/5 day cycle after reading Mallets posts.

T3
    1-5day 100mcg
    6 50mcg
    7 25 mcg
    -5 days off

Clen
    1-7 day 100mcg
    -5days off

im taking the 2weeks on 2weeks off approach...in the 2 weeks off im gonna run lipo6

Wrongun is offline New Member
    I would run the T3 for 6-8 weeks and ensure a very slow taper down This is critical so that TSH levels are allowed to adapt to the dosage so that there is no crash.

With the clen dosaging then Take 2 tabs(40mcgs) day 1 and increase by 1 tab/day until shaking or side effects become too much then back-off by 1 tab and hold at that level. If you possess a good tolerance to clen, then stop at 140mcs/day (7tabs) max as anymore is overkill, the receptors quickly become saturated and can't take it.

Wrongun!

Thread Information