Thread: Deca for Women?

bonanza1 is offline New Member

Deca for Women?

My wife wants to try a cycle of Deca , I was thinking of giving her 75mg/ week for 10 - 12 weeks. Is there any need at these doses to take anything with it? ( ie...Nolvadex )

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am no expert in this but I know deca is going to be very harsh on her. She would be better off taking, var, primo, winny, proviron . What are her goals? length of training? previous cycle experience? etc.. have her join and post up the questions in the ladies forum
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I am no expert in this but I know deca is going to be very harsh on her. She would be better off taking, var, primo, winny, proviron. What are her goals? length of training? previous cycle experience? etc.. have her join and post up the questions in the ladies forum
    Proviron ?!

Nandrolone is to androgenic (male characteristics) for your wife.

If she takes proviron you won't be the one wearing the pants anymore.

Taken from the homepage....

"Women who want to give Proviron a try should not take more than one 25 mg tablet per day. Higher dosages and periods of intake of more than four weeks considerably increase the risk of virilization symptoms. Female athletes who have no dif-ficulties with Proviron obtain good results with 25 mg Proviron/ day and 20 mg Nolvadex /day and, in combination with a diet, re-port an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles. "
    abstrack@protonmail.com

excerpt from homepage

"Women with a dosage of up to 100 mg/week usually experience no major problems with Deca . At higher dosages androgenic -caused virilization symptoms can occur, including deep voice (irreversible), increased growth of body hair, acne, increased libido, and possibly clitorihypertrophy. Women who experience disturbance even at a weekly dose of only 50 mg/week of Deca-Durabolin , are often better off taking the earlier-mentioned and faster-acting Durabolin. Unlike the long-acting Deca, when Durabolin is administered once or twice weekly in a dosage of 50 mg, no concentration of undesired amounts of androgens occur. Since most female athletes get on well with Deca-Durabolin a dose of Deca 50 mg +/week is usually com-bined with Oxandrolone 10 mg +/day Both compounds, when taken in a low dosage, are only slightly androgenic so that masculinizing side effects only rarely occur. Deca, through its increased protein synthesis, also leads to a net muscle gain and Oxandrolone, based on the increased phosphocreatine synthesis, leads to a measurable strength gain with very low water retention. Other variations of administration used by female athletes are Deca and Winstrol tab-lets, as well as Deca and Primobolan S-tablets. "
    abstrack@protonmail.com

winny from the HP...

"Problems in female athletes usually occur when a quantity of 50 mg is injected twice weekly. The effect of Winstrol Depot decreases considerably after a few days and thus an injection at least twice weekly is justified. However, an undesired accumulation of androgens in the female organism can occur, re-sulting in masculinization symptoms - Some deep female voices cer-tainly originated with the intake of Winstrol Depot. However, a dose of 50 mg Winstrol Depot every second day in ambitious female athletes is the rule rather than the exception. Other non-androgenic side effects can occur in men as well as in women, manifesting them-selves in headaches, cramps, changes in the HDL and LDL values, and in rare cases, in high blood pressure. Possible liver damage can be estimated as very low when Winstrol is injected; however, in large doses an elevation in the liver values is possible. Since Winstrol Depot is dissolved in water the injections are usually more uncom-fortable or more painful than is the case with oily solutions. "
    abstrack@protonmail.com

var from the HP...

"Since Oxandrolone is only slightly toxic and usually shows few side effects, several athletes use it over a prolonged period of time. However Oxandrolone should not be taken for several consecutive months, since, as with almost all oral steroids it is 1 7-alpha alkylated and thus liver toxic. Oxandrolone is an all-purpose remedy, which depending on the athlete's goal is very versatile. Women who react sensitively to the intake of anabolic steroids achieve good results when combining Oxandrolone/Primobolan Tabs and/or Clenbuterol , without suffering from the usual virilization symptoms. Women, however, should not take more than 6 tablets daily otherwise, androgenic -caused side effects such as acne, deep voice, clitorial hypertrophy or increased growth of body hair can occur. "
    abstrack@protonmail.com

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I am no expert in this but I know deca is going to be very harsh on her. She would be better off taking, var, primo, winny, proviron. What are her goals? length of training? previous cycle experience? etc.. have her join and post up the questions in the ladies forum
    Winstrol?? i don't know about that bro...I've read many a thread that states winny is one of the worst things a female can take

durabolin from the HP...

"The side effects of Durabolin are few. Water retention, high blood pressure, an el-evated estrogen level, and virilization symptoms occur less often with Durabolin than with Deca -Durabolin. Female athletes therefore take Durabolin in weekly intervals since, due to its short duration of effect, no undesirable concentration of androgen takes place. They achieve good results with 50 mg Durabolin/week, 50 mg Testosterone Propionate every 8 -10 days, and 8-10 mg Winstrol /day, or 10 mg Oxandrolone/day. Three to four day intervals between the relative injections are to be observed. Durabolin is one of the safest non-toxic steroids offering satisfactory results. Durabolin has no negative effect on the liver function so it can even be taken in cases of liver disease. Side effects occur only in rare cases and in persons who are extremely sensitive. Virilization symptoms in women such as huskiness, deep voice, hirsutism, acne, and increased libido are possible but occur only rarely if reasonable dosages are taken at reasonable intervals."
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You have got to be kidding. Those profiles are very inaccurate and outdated. That's the reason we're doing new ones.

The proviron insert says it is absolutely not for women.

Nandrolone can cause clitoral growth with as little as 50mg wk.

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    Winstrol?? i don't know about that bro...I've read many a thread that states winny is one of the worst things a female can take
    I know a few women who have taken winny and are fine.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You have got to be kidding. Those profiles are very inaccurate and outdated. That's the reason we're doing new ones.

The proviron insert says it is absolutely not for women.

Nandrolone can cause clitoral growth with as little as 50mg wk.
    it says that it should be taken in doses "no more" than 25mg/day. not that it should not be taken by women.

I know women who have taken proviron in very low doses with no problems arrising.

I also know a girl who ran tren before in a very low dose with no problems. Not that i recommend tren for every women but it can be done.

anything that a women takes will have to be closely monitored and the dosages will have to be greatly reduced. Not only that but the time on will have to be greatly reduced. The only exception would be clen and that is not AAS.
    Last edited by abstrack; 01-08-2005 at 02:52 PM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

She is petite (107lbs) she works out 3-4 times per week. I want to give her something safe. She is trying to put some shape to her arms ( doesn't want boney look ) and some assistance in building up her abs & of course more shape to her backside. This is her first cycle & probably her only cycle. Primo is suppossed to be milder than Deca , maybe this would be a safer alternative? I will NOT give her winny or proviron !

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    primo bro or anavar
    i also know woman who take winni @10mg ed

If I go with primo, should I keep it at 50 - 75mg /week, & should she take Nolvadex with it?
    P.S. All the input is greatly appreciated.... Thanx everyone!

lvtitan is offline New Member
    NO DECA , definitely NO PROVIRON >. if you want to use a nandrolone , use NPP, so if there are sides, you can stop taking it, and not wait weeks for it to clear the body like it would with Deca. NONONONO proviron, 25mg is more than enough for me and i'm a guy!! stick w/primo/var, maybe winny,

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonanza1
    If I go with primo, should I keep it at 50 - 75mg /week, & should she take Nolvadex with it?
    P.S. All the input is greatly appreciated.... Thanx everyone!
    Friends girlfreind took deca , blew up like a ballon.Same result when she did winni.(my wife too)She is now on EQ and is getting hard. I told her boyfreind to shoot her up with primo,but he doesn't want to spend that much.
    Primo is quite mild,50-75mg/week shouldn't cause her any grief.Try for a couple of weeks,she may be able to handle more. I don't see any need for Tamoxifen for her,using primo.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    primo @ 100mg ew she will be fine
    she might grow a cock on deca so scratch that idea

Looks like Primo is the winner...thanx Its bad enough that i wear the pants in the family...of course she picks them out.....but i do not need her wearing them!!!

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    gf used deca in the past, she hated it. she had pretty bad sides from what she says.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Bro - try her on some clen first and see what she thinks. Don't have to worry about her tuning into a man at all with just clen and she will gain great muscle. I know a lot of girls that just take anti- estragins Novadex
    I have seen so many women screw them selves up with deca . Most have to shave there faces and tits 2 to 3 times per week, and the voice changes are crazy. Some have no problems with juice but most do. If you love her as a woman the keep her clear of juice. But if you like the 5 oclock shadow then you load her up.
    anavar
    primo tabs
    I would try the clenbuteral-
    for the shakes and the head aches- get a real good multi-vitamin in-capsulated, and have her take it with every other or every meal and get some potasiam pills and make her take some. She shouldn't get the shakes and the cramps with the vitamins.
    She will get sredded and gain some great muscle with it , with out screwing up her hormones for life, and never ever let her do any tipe of thyriod pills of any sort unless thay are perscibed under a doctors supervision, thay screw up women real bad. My first time on clen - I gained 8 lbs and got sredded at the same time and I am a guy. I have seen woman do great with it.
    be carefull with her if you love her- if not then have fun and be still be safe-
    let us know what you do and post a nother thred with it and the results. keep us posted so every body else can learn.
    what do you guys think??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would only put her on primo or Var. Some female BB's do take low doses of proviron but I would stick with those two.

Thread Information