babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

A little advice that may really help

1-My personal opinion of letting your significant other or any other person for that matter know that you are juicing is a dumb idea. Only tell the ones that do it with you. i dont care how well you trust each other it may get held against you down the road. my fiance and i broke up and she knew i had cycled while we were dating, the next thing i know i hear a rumor about me juicing and this where 2 comes in
    2-DENY DENY DENY
    i know this will be a touch on what everyone knows but for the really trusting people out there..........

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm i brag about it to my mom,cause she is a nurse so i ask her about needl'es and if she can show me the outline on my GLUTES,also asked her if she can steal
    arimidex from work hehe ,she probably knows im gonna hit it sooner or later but i feel good if my mom knows that i am thinking of juicing
    Last edited by D00fy; 03-21-2002 at 06:58 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I remember a post a while ago, similar to this one.

However, and people said that they were honest about it (when it was out in the open) and it was better then trying to lie about it, whether it was parents or girlfriend/sig. other.

I guess it all does depend on the situation, but DENY DENY DENY isn't always a good thing. Your profile shows your young, 20/21 so it's obviously different for you. In the case of girlfriend or parents, etc...

4plates is offline Banned
    i just tell people lots of protien,and creatine.even the dr in the emergency room

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    trust people that been around you all your life,not some freind at school or anything... If i tell my mom i feel confident about telling her because if anything goes wrong on the cycle i can have help instead of hiding it,and knowing that my mom has a sense of what going on helps with the fact that DENIAL is stressful

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    im a bit older, (40), and a bit wiser now. i used to deny,deny. deny. and after the 2nd time she found the stuff, i decided it was best to just tell her it was mine instead of someone else's. we've been married 17 years, and i wont lie to her about this ever again. while shes not totally accepting of what im doing, shes willing to live with it because she wants our relationship to continue.( theres much more to our relationship than just this, but its too much to go into here) so bottom line is this..... sometimes all the denying is for nothing, depending on how solid your relationship is with your "significant other".

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    i do what 4plates does.....nitrotech, celltech and andro works wonders, doesnt it???

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    My fiancee knows all. She has stuck me a few times herself. I will not lie to her. If she notices a problem (acne on the back, testical prob., sex drive (lack of or A LOT MORE), aggresions ETC..... she will tell me about it and while I'm at work she will look it up in her books (she is a molecular biologist) and the internet for me. She calls me a drugie but still knows that this is what I want to do and she will try and keep me healthy. Like others have said, it depends on the situation of the people involved. I have been w/ her since High school and we have been together for almost 9 years. We plan on getting married next June (21st if you wanna know). Your all invited!!..

That's my 0.02....
    Last edited by thecoachman; 03-21-2002 at 08:08 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what grade did you start dating in coachman?

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    she was a sophmore and I was a junior.

I LOVE HER, SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!

Thread Information