Rungus is offline Junior Member

Prop question????

After reading up on Test prop and anti-e's I want to add Prop to my cycle. The only thing that I am hearing is that it is so painful post injection that you don't even want to work out. So in my eyes that is defeating the purpose. Does anyone have any tricks of the trade when it comes to fighting the pain or suggestions of a certain brand to ask for that is less painless. I will be doing 50mg/ed. Thanks bros

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok, not all prop is painfull. Take the prop and heat it before hand under hot water and also rub the injection site. I never hand a problem with prop being so painfull that I did not want to work out or couldn't

On a side not erase some of your duplicate posts, you have seem to got trigger happy on the submit thread button.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    All I run is prop, I have from time to time had some pain. When the pain is gone is miss it!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im doin prop right now at 100mg/day and its totally painless, obviously it kinda burns after like any shot but its no worse than anything else. just look aaround and u'll find painless prop. iv also heard if u mix it wth b12 it takes some pain away.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    im doin prop right now at 100mg/day and its totally painless, obviously it kinda burns after like any shot but its no worse than anything else. just look aaround and u'll find painless prop. iv also heard if u mix it wth b12 it takes some pain away.
    is this prop a UG lab, brand, human grade, vetinary, or homebrew?

im intersted in prop but not pain

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes that is true some like to cut it with b12 to "ease" the pain

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its a russina prop called tectoctepoh or something like that i dont really remember how to spell it, ill double check when i get home and let u know. they're 50mg/ml vials, they look like little iceicles

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I love prop and after you put in the same muscle a few times you wont feel it any more, just got done shooting some in my quad, I never feel it anymore in quads or glutes. I am only doing 100mg EOD and going to bump it up to 150mg EOD. I use the 100mg/ml stuff and am using berkley-meyer right now, if you still feel pain you can just mix the shots with deca or EQ or even just sterile oil and that will cut back alot on soreness.

Bro you have never felt pane until you shoot some 500mg/ml test enanthate that is dirty, I went for 3 shots of that **** until I got so sick with some virus I couldnt work out anymore, I couldnt sleep at night cause both my ass cheeks were inflamed from the shots and I mixed it with EQ and sterile oil, I love prop though.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    The Russian propionate by Farmadon (50mg/ml vials) is totally painless. You can find pics at:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=64927

heck im using QV prop and having no pain at all. what i usually do is stretch for ten minutes, take a hot shower, then rub down the injection site for a minute after shower. this way the muscles are both heated and stretched. also once i start injected i usually stretch the time to a couple of minutes. listen to a song while injecting, once the song is over you should be done injecting. even though it seams like a long time to have a needle in and long to be injecting it really isnt. i find it helpful in the fact that im allowing the prop to broadcast itself throughout the injection area. that way your not puttin it all in at once and having a bump on site. i find it really helpful. if your not into my methods b12 is also known to help but not always as ive encountered some pain with b12 before. good luck to ya bro.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    advice?.... man up

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    i just started using prop by Nordic Virormone. I noticed that it was slightly more difficult to inject as the oil was thinner and did not lubricate the needle well. other than that no pain. Wish i hadnt read all these "painful prop" posts im scared now!!!!

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    prop hurts me but not as much when mixed with eq or fina.im looking for a painless prop but not having much luck.

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    I love prop and after you put in the same muscle a few times you wont feel it any more, just got done shooting some in my quad, I never feel it anymore in quads or glutes. I am only doing 100mg EOD and going to bump it up to 150mg EOD. I use the 100mg/ml stuff and am using berkley-meyer right now, if you still feel pain you can just mix the shots with deca or EQ or even just sterile oil and that will cut back alot on soreness.

Bro you have never felt pane until you shoot some 500mg/ml test enanthate that is dirty, I went for 3 shots of that **** until I got so sick with some virus I couldnt work out anymore, I couldnt sleep at night cause both my ass cheeks were inflamed from the shots and I mixed it with EQ and sterile oil, I love prop though.
    Yeah, no **** about that 500mg/ml enanthate , I had this stuff from some ****ed up underground lab in NY(green label on bottle, cant remember the lab name) and it hurt my ass cheek so bad I couldnt even lay on a flat bench, it seriously felt like a volleyball was starting to grow out of my ass, so I tried to cut my shots down to two 250mg shots, didnt make it any better, I ended up just trashing the bottle, the stuff was garbage.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Vast difference in Prop. The mexican stuff can hurt like **** In fact I got 3 bottles of human grade and one QV. I am mixing the injections up and can tell you there is a major difference in pain and sweating. T400 1.5cc in the quads....I couldnt believe the pain!

Thread Information