Headdown is offline New Member

Help with bulk and cutting time

Im going to do a 12 week cycle with 600 mg of Test E and 400mg of Nandrolone and in the final 5 weeks im going to use Winstrol every other day.
    Im like 12 pounds of pound over weight, its not much, but with i loose this amount of fat i will look good, Now here is my question:
    I need more mass, but i need to lose this fat, What do you guys think with i make 7 weeks bulking and the next 5 cutting? cause i think this 5 weeks is enought to loose this 12 pounds of fat.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    hey bro....to cut or bulk, that is the ?
    it all revolves around your diet which needs to be in check b4 a cycle
    cant rely on a compound to fix your bf....some will tighten you up, but the moment you are off it comes back with a quickness
    check out swolecat for some diet help and up the cardio
    win needs to be ran ed

Headdown is offline New Member
    I need to bulk, but like i said, i need to loose this 12 pound of excess fat, and i wonder if i cut in the 5 last weeks of the cycle, it will minimize the lost of muscle or the right thing to do is bulk all the 12 weeks and then do a time off to testosterone levels are normal again then cut?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headdown
    I need to bulk, but like i said, i need to loose this 12 pound of excess fat, and i wonder if i cut in the 5 last weeks of the cycle, it will minimize the lost of muscle or the right thing to do is bulk all the 12 weeks and then do a time off to testosterone levels are normal again then cut?
    getting your bf down before the cycle is the best option....

Thread Information