Archangel. is offline Banned

Do I have gyno symptoms?

My nips seem a little sensitive when I put a shirt on or take it off, sothen I touch them and they feel normal, but out of paranoia, I touch them too much and they start to feel sensitive. Am I just paranoid here??? I mean, nips are kinda sensitive to begin with. I've been doing 500mg test e/wk and this is the 2nd wk. Also been running arimidex .25mg eod. When you get the early syptoms, do you REALLY know? Or is it like this for everyone?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Hard to tell based on your description. You may just be paranoid but if they feel normal, you should be fine. How do they look? Any puffiness? Do you have any tamox (nolvadex ) on hand?

Igi

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Your pretty early in your cycle to be already getting gyno but if your feeling soreness when you put shirts on that could be the start. Try not to squeeze your nipples to check for soreness, that could make it worse.

Archangel. is offline Banned
    No, I don't notice any puffiness, and yes I do have nolva on hand.
    Also the shirt was kinda tight with ribs on it, so that could be part of the reason. It's been a few hours since I posted this Q and they feel fine now, so I don't know what the hell. I just really don't want gyno. I'm willing to run the SERM or increase the AI, whatever, just NO GYNO

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel. View Post
    No, I don't notice any puffiness, and yes I do have nolva on hand.
    Also the shirt was kinda tight with ribs on it, so that could be part of the reason. It's been a few hours since I posted this Q and they feel fine now, so I don't know what the hell. I just really don't want gyno. I'm willing to run the SERM or increase the AI, whatever, just NO GYNO
    Keep an eye on it. I wouldnt increase the ai yet. Im gyno prone and have been running adex at .50 eod and have had no problems so far.

Thread Information